Beautiful Rape-Child Speaks Against Obamacare

Totally against forcing women to carry children that are the result of rape. That is just cruel to the woman. The fetus is the result of a crime against her and a violation of her body. Any women should have the right to abort in such circumstances. Rape causes post traumatic stress disorder, along with physical injuries a lot of times, that includes internal injuries as well, among other mental/emotional problems.

So obvious question- if it's okay to abort a rape fetus, why is it wrong to abort a "I don't want to lose this bikini body" fetus?

Totally against forcing women to carry children that are the result of rape. That is just cruel to the woman. The fetus is the result of a crime against her and a violation of her body. Any women should have the right to abort in such circumstances. Rape causes post traumatic stress disorder, along with physical injuries a lot of times, that includes internal injuries as well, among other mental/emotional problems.

So obvious question- if it's okay to abort a rape fetus, why is it wrong to abort a "I don't want to lose this bikini body" fetus?

That's actually a good point. If it's fine and dandy to kill one innocent human being then it's completely acceptable to murder ALL innocent babies.

So far ... few, if any, have commented on the woman in the OP who fortunately skirted the abortion mills. She's alive and well and so is her mom. If her mom was able to survive the trauma of rape and go full term and end up loving her child then it's possible for others to do the same.

Lots of people are using medical technology to abort babies, like if they want a boy, not a girl.

Currently they want to be able to design a baby exactly how the purchaser wishes. Blues and blonde is high on lesbians list, so their family is better accepted in the community.

Lots of people are using medical technology to abort babies, like if they want a boy, not a girl.

Currently they want to be able to design a baby exactly how the purchaser wishes. Blues and blonde is high on lesbians list, so their family is better accepted in the community.

Sad isn't it. People playing God buying babies (or killing them) to maintain a certain status.

How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare s Rape Exception CNS News

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?
Thanks to the American tax payers subsidizing Israels economy by defense funding, Israel has been able to increase massively the number of abortions paid for by the state.Abortions are running at between 20000 to 30000 per annum.

How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?
Thanks to the American tax payers subsidizing Israels economy by defense funding, Israel has been able to increase massively the number of abortions paid for by the state.Abortions are running at between 20000 to 30000 per annum.

*snip*

A lie

*snip*

Then the Palestinians should be sending some cash our way. Just sayin'.

We all know that there was no such thing as abortion before Roe Vs. Wade. Back in the 1950's and 1960's a lot of girls that I knew took mid school year visits to their "out of town relatives", and returned a couple of months later. Nobody ever got pregnant out of wedlock. Interestingly enough, the medical necessity for D&C's dropped dramatically after Roe Vs. Wade, but I am sure that there was no connection...

So far ... few, if any, have commented on the woman in the OP who fortunately skirted the abortion mills. She's alive and well and so is her mom. If her mom was able to survive the trauma of rape and go full term and end up loving her child then it's possible for others to do the same.

Yeah.....she did it! Let's force everyone to do it!

Do you realize how weak your argument is?

*snip*

A lie
How so?

*snip*

Then the Palestinians should be sending some cash our way. Just sayin'.
So you support abortion as long as there is no contribution from the taxpayer ?

*snip*

A lie
How so?
You statement is conjecture, that is how so.

I can't remember exactly which deranged GOP candidate came out with the statement that if a woman was raped, which resulted in a pregnancy, it was god's plan. I do remember that it cost him the election.

*snip*

A lie
How so?

*snip*

A lie
How so?
How much did America contribute to Israel exchequer last year?

A lie
How so?

A lie
How so?
How much did America contribute to Israel exchequer last year?
How much did Israel spend on abortion, was it private money or state money, it's your comment, connect the dots so we can see if you simply lied or you actually put thought behind your posts.

[

The woman is the OP was once a cell containing DNA. She's not a successful, pretty, and outspoken human-rights advocate. You do believe in defending the rights of ALL humans -- don't you?

She is pretty? Well...that changes everything!

Maybe we can do genetic tests and only save the pretty fetuses.

You indicate that you believe some fetuses are worth saving. That's a start.

No, I was being facetious.

Okay, gonna make it really simple for you. The ONLY person who should have a say on whether a fetus lives or dies is the woman it happens to be residing in. Period.

Forum List

Back