Beautiful Rape-Child Speaks Against Obamacare

[
A baby's life has to start somewhere. Part of the baby's life history is found in the DNA which is found in that "clump of cells." Those cells don't belong to a Martian or an alligator. They're human!

So why not grant civil rights to Spooge? They're technically "Human" cells, right?

Sorry, DNA doesn't cut it.

The woman is the OP was once a cell containing DNA. She's not a successful, pretty, and outspoken human-rights advocate. You do believe in defending the rights of ALL humans -- don't you?

How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare s Rape Exception CNS News

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?

Although against abortion in most cases, my two exceptions are life/health of the mother and in the case of rape. Forcing a rape victim to go through 9 months of pregnancy is barbaric and what goes on in African countries during civil wars when rape is used as a military tactic (replace your enemies kids with your own et al.) So if you wanna throw in with 3rd world barbarism go right ahead.

So you don't really support aborting rape babies despite saying you do.

Countries where abortion's illegal:

* Angola,
* Central African Rep.Chad
* Congo
* Benin
* Gabon
* Guinea-Bissau
* Kenya
* Madagascar,
* Mauritius,
* Mauritania,
* Senegal,
* Somalia,
* Uganda.
* Afghanistan,
* Iran,
* Egypt,
* Lebanon,
* Libya,
* Oman,
* Syria,
* United Arab Emirates
* Yemen.
* Bangladesh,
* Myanmar,
* Indonesia,
* Laos,
* Papua New Guinea
* Philippines
* Sri Lanka
* Malta
* Colombia,
* Ireland
* Brazil,
* Guatemala,
* Haiti,
* Honduras,
* Nicaragua,
* Panama,
* Venezuela,
* Paraguay,
* Dominican Republic
* Chile,
* El Salvador
* Mexico
* Sudan (r)
* Cote d’Ivoire
* Lesotho
* Mali
* Niger
* Tanzania

"Less than 1% of all abortions take place because of rape and/or incest."
Abortions In America

So if less than 1% of abortions are to rape victims, what's this proposal really about? A half-assed attack on the President maybe? A little misrepresentation of facts before the coming election perhaps?

Do we really want to join the countries listed about banning abortions? Notice anything they all have in common?

How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?

Although against abortion in most cases, my two exceptions are life/health of the mother and in the case of rape. Forcing a rape victim to go through 9 months of pregnancy is barbaric and what goes on in African countries during civil wars when rape is used as a military tactic (replace your enemies kids with your own et al.) So if you wanna throw in with 3rd world barbarism go right ahead.

I don't 'support aborting' any baby for any reason. But I acknowledge sometimes it's what a person feels is the better decision and am not going to stand in their way if that's their decision.

Two rationales: If God and heaven exist, the baby's there. If God doesn't exist it's just meat. In either case it's acceptable. Unfortunate but sometimes the better choice. As with rape.

*snip*

I don't 'support aborting' any baby for any reason. But I acknowledge sometimes it's what a person feels is the better decision and am not going to stand in their way if that's their decision.

Two rationales: If God and heaven exist, the baby's there. If God doesn't exist it's just meat. In either case it's acceptable. Unfortunate but sometimes the better choice. As with rape.

My grandmother was a rape baby. Her mother lived in her household once my grandmother married until my great grandmother died. The idea that my grandmother should have been aborted and wasn't worthy of love and respect as a human being because of the circumstances of her conception are ridiculous. Whether or not there is a God has nothing to do with it. You value human life, or you do not. If you do not, then there is no rational reason to value another person's life out of the womb more than you do one in the womb.

*snip*

Rape translates to promiscuity?

It isn't your choice, and your federal tax dollars don't pay for abortions, never have.

*snip*

It isn't your choice, and your federal tax dollars don't pay for abortions, never have.

A child born of rape is exactly the same percentage a person's child as it is if it were conceived in a Hallmark Channel Movie moment. Planned parenthood targets black and hispanic communities--putting almost 80% of their clinics in those areas. Planned Parenthood is supported with tax dollars. 45% of PP's revenue originated with the government--$540.6 million in 2012-2013 in which they performed 327,166 abortions. Planned Parenthood Got 540.6 Million in Government Grants in FY 2013 CNS News 15 states allow medicaid patients to egt abortions under their coverage Can Medicaid cover my abortion Fund Abortion Now.org

Your "never have" is nothing more than semantics.

*snip*

A child born of rape is exactly the same percentage a person's child as it is if it were conceived in a Hallmark Channel Movie moment. Planned parenthood targets black and hispanic communities--putting almost 80% of their clinics in those areas. Planned Parenthood is supported with tax dollars. 45% of PP's revenue originated with the government--$540.6 million in 2012-2013 in which they performed 327,166 abortions. Planned Parenthood Got 540.6 Million in Government Grants in FY 2013 CNS News 15 states allow medicaid patients to egt abortions under their coverage Can Medicaid cover my abortion Fund Abortion Now.org

It's NOT your choice. Get over it.

*snip*

It's NOT your choice. Get over it.

And the people who do it are murderers and the people who defend them just want to rid the world of black people--get over it.

*snip*

Hey here's a thought, really wanna go through being Rebecca Kiessling, the rape-child? Isn't that how Freddy Krueger got started (before the remake.)

It's still a mental choice. Pregnant women who weren't raped have to same "morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain, and a big belly-reminder." So here's the choice: a) focus on the bad or b) focus on the good. The baby is an individual who is innocent of any crime. He or she (like the subject of the OP) can be a very attractive and accomplished addition to mankind. I hate the idea of rape of any kind -- including the horrendous act of ripping an incubating baby from its comfortable and "safe" habitat -- the womb.

You know what? Go to hell.

A woman who chooses to get pregnant and chooses to have a baby will go through all the aches and pains and morning sickness and risks to her health gladly (or at least willingly), because she wants the baby.

A woman who does not want to get pregnant and does not choose to have a baby will be more likely to hate every ache and pain, every bout of nausea, every risk to her long-term health, especially if the pregnancy is the result of rape.

And your advice is "focus on the good"?

How about this? Let's put you in prison. What? You've committed no crime? No matter. Go to prison for 9 months and "focus on the good."

* Angola,
* Congo
* Benin
* Gabon
* Guinea-Bissau
* Kenya
* Madagascar,
* Mauritius,
* Mauritania,
* Senegal,
* Somalia,
* Uganda.
* Afghanistan,
* Iran,
* Egypt,
* Lebanon,
* Libya,
* Oman,
* Syria,
* United Arab Emirates
* Yemen.
* Bangladesh,
* Myanmar,
* Indonesia,
* Laos,
* Papua New Guinea
* Philippines
* Sri Lanka
* Malta
* Colombia,
* Ireland
* Brazil,
* Guatemala,
* Haiti,
* Honduras,
* Nicaragua,
* Panama,
* Venezuela,
* Paraguay,
* Dominican Republic
* Chile,
* El Salvador
* Mexico
* Sudan (r)
* Cote d’Ivoire
* Lesotho
* Mali
* Niger
* Tanzania

Abortions In America

So if less than 1% of abortions are to rape victims, what's this proposal really about? A half-assed attack on the President maybe? A little misrepresentation of facts before the coming election perhaps?

Do we really want to join the countries listed about banning abortions? Notice anything they all have in common?

It's a sad day when the nations listed are more civilized that America is. Don't you think? Even the most base animals know better than to murder their young as a matter of routine.

It's still a mental choice. Pregnant women who weren't raped have to same "morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain, and a big belly-reminder." So here's the choice: a) focus on the bad or b) focus on the good. The baby is an individual who is innocent of any crime. He or she (like the subject of the OP) can be a very attractive and accomplished addition to mankind. I hate the idea of rape of any kind -- including the horrendous act of ripping an incubating baby from its comfortable and "safe" habitat -- the womb.

You know what? Go to hell.

A woman who chooses to get pregnant and chooses to have a baby will go through all the aches and pains and morning sickness and risks to her health gladly (or at least willingly), because she wants the baby.

A woman who does not want to get pregnant and does not choose to have a baby will be more likely to hate every ache and pain, every bout of nausea, every risk to her long-term health, especially if the pregnancy is the result of rape.

And your advice is "focus on the good"?

How about this? Let's put you in prison. What? You've committed no crime? No matter. Go to prison for 9 months and "focus on the good."

I get to go to hell for wanting to save children while you get to go to Heaven for preferring their death? Sounds a bit upside down to me.

Totally against forcing women to carry children that are the result of rape. That is just cruel to the woman. The fetus is the result of a crime against her and a violation of her body. Any women should have the right to abort in such circumstances. Rape causes post traumatic stress disorder, along with physical injuries a lot of times, that includes internal injuries as well, among other mental/emotional problems.

I get to go to hell for wanting to save children while you get to go to Heaven for preferring their death? Sounds a bit upside down to me.

No, I invite you to go to hell for your callous response to women who have been raped.

I never claimed I'll go to heaven. And I don't prefer the death of anyone.

[
A baby's life has to start somewhere. Part of the baby's life history is found in the DNA which is found in that "clump of cells." Those cells don't belong to a Martian or an alligator. They're human!

So why not grant civil rights to Spooge? They're technically "Human" cells, right?

Sorry, DNA doesn't cut it.

The woman is the OP was once a cell containing DNA. She's not a successful, pretty, and outspoken human-rights advocate. You do believe in defending the rights of ALL humans -- don't you?

She is pretty? Well...that changes everything!

* Angola,
* Congo
* Benin
* Gabon
* Guinea-Bissau
* Kenya
* Madagascar,
* Mauritius,
* Mauritania,
* Senegal,
* Somalia,
* Uganda.
* Afghanistan,
* Iran,
* Egypt,
* Lebanon,
* Libya,
* Oman,
* Syria,
* United Arab Emirates
* Yemen.
* Bangladesh,
* Myanmar,
* Indonesia,
* Laos,
* Papua New Guinea
* Philippines
* Sri Lanka
* Malta
* Colombia,
* Ireland
* Brazil,
* Guatemala,
* Haiti,
* Honduras,
* Nicaragua,
* Panama,
* Venezuela,
* Paraguay,
* Dominican Republic
* Chile,
* El Salvador
* Mexico
* Sudan (r)
* Cote d’Ivoire
* Lesotho
* Mali
* Niger
* Tanzania

Abortions In America

It's a sad day when the nations listed are more civilized that America is. Don't you think? Even the most base animals know better than to murder their young as a matter of routine.

This thread is cool when juxtaposed with your thread on the constitution. Really cool.

DriftingSand said:

“It's a sad day when the nations listed are more civilized that America is. Don't you think? Even the most base animals know better than to murder their young as a matter of routine.”

Nonsense.

Abortion isn't 'murder.'

What's sad is this sort of ignorance and stupidity, its contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and its desire to expand the size and power of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back