'Beat Whitey Night'

Back in the 90's we had a festival called riverfest in the flats of Cleveland. For years it was a fantastic time, loaded with fun and a great place for men and women to mingle. Gangs came in with video cameras and began taping themselves beating white citizens.

Guess what happened? Riverfest got cancelled permanantly.

daveman would tell you that the blacks just need to listen to Glenn Beck more. Then they'd pull up their pants, stop beating whites, and discover the cure for cancer.

Yes, because of course young white males have never randomly beat black people while yelling racial epithets.

If they did, that'd just make them barbian sub-humans like these guys:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMSPnlBHOog]YouTube - Black woman stabs white racist group who attacks her boyfriend[/ame]

Guess they had some black (barbarian) in them and just didn't know it, huh?

So are you saying that it's ok for blacks to target whites?

So Jillian, back to our continuing conversation.....

Do you suppose this DA will have the balls to charge it as a hate crime if it turns out this was racially motivated? Or, will this one, like all the others, charge it as a regular assault?

Nah... as long as it blacks beating the shit otta whitey, if required, Eric Holder will step in and have the charges dropped, and he'll tell that little Iowa town that no more charges will be heard against blacks from there.

Last edited:
US_interacial02.gif

daveman would tell you that the blacks just need to listen to Glenn Beck more. Then they'd pull up their pants, stop beating whites, and discover the cure for cancer.

Yes, because of course young white males have never randomly beat black people while yelling racial epithets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMSPnlBHOog]YouTube - Black woman stabs white racist group who attacks her boyfriend[/ame]

:rolleyes:No. I condemned it as much as any other crime against anyone. Refer to post #20.

I swear it's like people on this board have a disease where they can write but can't read.

UPDATE:

Drudge is reporting they "reassigned" the spokesman who said it was racial.

In other words, DARE EVEN MENTION that blacks targeted whites, and you risk getting FIRED.

White people, are you GETTING this shit?

Beat whitey night, hell. This is "beat whitey century."
:evil::evil::evil:

I just read that. Talk about Orwellian. Dare not call a duck a duck; lest someone - somewhere - get offended. Bullshit.

A supplemental report about the Aug. 20 incident filed by Sgt. Dave Murillo said, "On-duty officers at the fairgrounds advise there was a group of 30 to 40 individuals roaming the fairgrounds openly calling it 'beat whitey night.' "

While answering questions from the news media three days later, Lavorato said, "It's all under investigation, but it's very possible it has racial overtones."

Police spokeswoman moved after remarks on fairgrounds fights | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

YouTube - Black woman stabs white racist group who attacks her boyfriend

:rolleyes:No. I condemned it as much as any other crime against anyone. Refer to post #20.

I swear it's like people on this board have a disease where they can write but can't read.

This statement is what I am referring to. This statement makes it appear as if you are justifying black on white violence because white on black violence has happened in the past.

Forum List

Back