I guess he's a racist

Nah, he's an Uncle Tom. The lefties cannot tolerate the fact that blacks dare to not appreciate everything that the left have done for them and show their appreciation by knowing their place.... to vote Democrate and STFU.

Nah, he's an Uncle Tom. The lefties cannot tolerate the fact that blacks dare to not appreciate everything that the left have done for them and show their appreciation by knowing their place.... to vote Democrate and STFU.

So what you are saying is that liberals discriminate against a black conservative and a white conservative?
White is racist
Black is an uncle tom?
I thought liberals were for equality
All conservatives are racist according to liberals.

So what you are saying is that liberals discriminate against a black conservative and a white conservative?
White is racist
Black is an uncle tom?

Dont' confuse liberals with the left. Liberals are for equality. It is the left that has the problem with race. They feel that minorities owe them, they lump them together into 'black' or 'Hispanics' or whatever. Apparently, blacks vote democrat. Oh really? Because I thought that blacks were individuals and voted according to their own individual views. They lay claim to MLK like they're his representatives - they are not. King said that we should judge others on the content of their character.... I see no evidence of that happening on the left. I see a lot of it happening on the right... and in the center.

And as for this little ditty of "Not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans" shit they spout... The sad part is that they actually believe it. The see no racism other than white racism.... which is, in itself, racism. But they are too fucking stupid to see it.

I actually feel sorry for them. They are incapable of seeing individuals, they are obsessed with race.

Racist? Of course not.

Airport bathroom stall foot tapper? Very likely.

Sorry to be obtuse,

BUT

WTF is an "Airport Bathroom Stall Foot Tapper???"

apg_craig_bathroom2_071004_ms_AP.jpg

White is racist
Black is an uncle tom?

Dont' confuse liberals with the left. Liberals are for equality. It is the left that has the problem with race. They feel that minorities owe them, they lump them together into 'black' or 'Hispanics' or whatever. Apparently, blacks vote democrat. Oh really? Because I thought that blacks were individuals and voted according to their own individual views. They lay claim to MLK like they're his representatives - they are not. King said that we should judge others on the content of their character.... I see no evidence of that happening on the left. I see a lot of it happening on the right... and in the center.

And as for this little ditty of "Not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans" shit they spout... The sad part is that they actually believe it. The see no racism other than white racism.... which is, in itself, racism. But they are too fucking stupid to see it.

I actually feel sorry for them. They are incapable of seeing individuals, they are obsessed with race.

You are describing a libertarian Because the word liberal does not mean what it use to mean. Just as some Republicans are not Conservatives.

White is racist
Black is an uncle tom?

You are describing a libertarian Because the word liberal does not mean what it use to mean. Just as some Republicans are not Conservatives.

I'm aware. If I were to join a Party - which I will not - it would probably be the Libertarians.

He's not a racist, sounds a little bit fruity... but really is there a point to this thread, or this just another one of those telling black people which party they should vote for because the other party is "bad" or is a "plantation" or some shit? I'm black, turns out i'll be voting Republican this year in three races, still a registered democrat. Neither party tells me how to vote because I'm black, I vote based on my beliefs and interests at the time. Shit, what a thought ...huh?

Racist? No. I have never stated all conservatives are racist.. In fact, you can go read my old posts opposing the branding of all conservatives as "racist". I have a really awesome African American friend who is a conservative.
Is the guy full of shit? Yeah.
Racist? Hell no.

Forum List

Back