Be not afraid Republicans - Americans have never been safer - Obama is correct

were did i ever say it inspired some kind of increase in Latino on Republican violence?.

Here:,

you should probably learn to read.....like i said in my statement.....animosity among people is on the rise, sometimes resulting in a violent crime being committed....now you know why many think violent crime is on the rise....and this President doesnt have the leadership ability to deal with it....some of the stuff he has said has made things worse....why i think domestically Obama is a piss poor leader....

I asked you "animosity between whom" and you said Obama's speech to Latinos.

Are you one saying that this animosity thing does not lead sometimes to violent crime. It would nice if you provided examples with your assertions at the time you make them. What violent crimes are you tying to Obama induced animosity.
animosity towards someone does not have to include violence....it can be just friction,antagonism,bitterness,resentment,dislike,bad blood.......and there is a lot of that with the Latinos and the Republicans......is that better?.....

pism 11075249
this guy is crazy !!

This message is insanity:,

pism 11069547 QUOTE="pismoe, post: 11069547, member: 49074"]violence , terrorism and wars , I don't mind any of them 'NF', I just think when any of those 3 things happen that they should be fought against by America until the enemy is destroyed by America !![/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate on any of that crazy talk?

not wage enough war for your taste?
were did i even mention war?....

Sorry, I was thinking of Pismoe's post. I stand corrected on that.
:thup:

See Post 83. do you agree with any aspect of what Pismoe wrote? Do you agree like the majority of Americans that the US should be negotiating the arms containment deal with Iran?
as far as i am concerned we should not be involved in any 3rd world country outside of humanitarian aide....

animosity towards someone does not have to include violence....it can be just friction,antagonism,bitterness,resentment,dislike,bad blood.......and there is a lot of that with the Latinos and the Republicans......is that better?.....

Much better. But the thread remains to be on the reduced amount if violence from terrorism wars and crime at this point in human history. Animosity is not a polled concern that know of.

Forum List

Back