Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

upload_2018-4-12_13-1-28.jpeg

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because Trump is ignorant, opinionated and won't listen to anyone who knows what's actually going on. He'd rather listen to the pundits on FOX than his National Intelligence briefings. Then he runs his "mouth" on Twitter saying he's going to send nice new missiles into Syria toot sweet and the next day he says maybe he won't do anything for a long time. The Russians have already cleared out their naval base and moved troops. Then the US changes its mind based on whatever vapors happened to shift through Trump's head overnight. Unrelated to Syria, Trump is now wondering if maybe we can get dealt back in on the TPP, too. After slamming Obama for wanting to sign it.

Tell me how I be proud of that?

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Trump is liar and narcissist.
Trump is an amoral businessman, he'll say and do anything to close a deal.
Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small
Trump is a poor president, he has no real interest in legislation or doing the hard work, he'll just delegate and either take credit or cast blame.
Trump is an arrogant and ignorant commander in chief, he claimed to know more than the generals an then just let them run things
Trump is a master at being a celebrity.

I don't want Pence in the WH but at least I don't think he's as dangerous as Trump.

translation: you don't like him and wish crooked, sick, old, angry Hillary was president.
Translation: I believe Hillary would have made a better president than Trump is proving to be.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Because Trump is ignorant, opinionated and won't listen to anyone who knows what's actually going on. He'd rather listen to the pundits on FOX than his National Intelligence briefings. Then he runs his "mouth" on Twitter saying he's going to send nice new missiles into Syria toot sweet and the next day he says maybe he won't do anything for a long time. The Russians have already cleared out their naval base and moved troops. Then the US changes its mind based on whatever vapors happened to shift through Trump's head overnight. Unrelated to Syria, Trump is now wondering if maybe we can get dealt back in on the TPP, too. After slamming Obama for wanting to sign it.

still better than hellcat and dumbbell kerry

"Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?"

Liberals want to bring Trump down because their media, which tells them not to listen to anyone who disagrees, tells them to do it.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

ok, so you don't like him. That is an emotional reaction, do your run your entire life on emotions, or do you ever actually use your brain and think about what is really best for you and the country?

Liberals want to bring Trump down because their media, which tells them not to listen to anyone who disagrees, tells them to do it.

that's certainly part of it

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Trump is liar and narcissist.
Trump is an amoral businessman, he'll say and do anything to close a deal.
Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small
Trump is a poor president, he has no real interest in legislation or doing the hard work, he'll just delegate and either take credit or cast blame.
Trump is an arrogant and ignorant commander in chief, he claimed to know more than the generals an then just let them run things
Trump is a master at being a celebrity.

I don't want Pence in the WH but at least I don't think he's as dangerous as Trump.

translation: you don't like him and wish crooked, sick, old, angry Hillary was president.
Translation: I believe Hillary would have made a better president than Trump is proving to be.

well that's your opinion and you have a right to express it. Fortunately we will never know what kind of president crooked Hillary would have been or how her parkinsons would have impacted her ability to run the country.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

ok, so you don't like him. That is an emotional reaction, do your run your entire life on emotions, or do you ever actually use your brain and think about what is really best for you and the country?
I definitely don't see how my reasons are any more emotional than your OP list. Is there anything I said that you could not verify as having happened?

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Because he has an "R" by his name.

That makes him a deplorable racist, Hitler-type, bigot by definition.

Oh, and he is stupid too.

What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created

What the Left hates is being ACCOUNTABLE. They prefer being told their mess is someone else's fault and responsibility. They just want to be the victim. It is what rallies them as a group and why conservatives act more as individuals.

I wonder if anyone cares what all this constant political bickering and attacking is doing to our country. To me, that is the real issue here. the dems block everything trump tries to do out of fear that he will be successful and to be fair, the GOP did much the same thing with Obama.

Why cant our current DC crowd learn form Reagan and O'Neill and Clinton and Newt. Those guys found ways to disagree and still get the country's business done. Where is the current equivalent of Tip O'Neill?

that's certainly part of it

I think it's a bigger part of it than most realize. I have liberal friends who say they get 'objective' news because they listen to NPR. When I suggested they take in Fox, Rush, Hannity, PJ Media and other alternate news sources they scoffed at it. They are being told that any dissenting points of view are not reliable and even laughable. Very sad to see my normally sane friends get so politically loony.

I wonder if anyone cares what all this constant political bickering and attacking is doing to our country. To me, that is the real issue here. the dems block everything trump tries to do out of fear that he will be successful and to be fair, the GOP did much the same thing with Obama.

Why cant our current DC crowd learn form Reagan and O'Neill and Clinton and Newt. Those guys found ways to disagree and still get the country's business done. Where is the current equivalent of Tip O'Neill?

They know that any time someone ventures into the Swamp that is not welcome, they will consume them and destroy them via the media, politicians, the courts, etc.

I think when the DC crowd agrees it's bad for We The People. The DC crowd thinks they are above everyone else. I ask myself how in the world any politician can make a decades long career as a Washington
traitor.jpg

that's why.

Troll alert.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I feel he is a danger to our country and to the world at large

I would not feel this way if Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie were elected

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO
It is not applicable to Hillary or Bernie
It is not applicable to any other leading Republican out there

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm

Forum List

Back