Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
because Trump is restoring decency and common sense; grates on them as it a complete 180 from what they want

RESTORING DECENCY?:iyfyus.jpg:

Trump says Cohen represented him in "Stormy Daniels deal"
  • If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said, referring to Trump's history ofsuggesting his political opponents should be imprisoned.
  • Comey, once a longtime registered Republican, said he is "ashamed" of the present-day Republican Party.

Former FBI director James Comey gave a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and asked them to envision how they would behave if a Democratic president had the same rhetoric as President Donald Trump.

"If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said at a CNN town hall discussion that aired Wednesday night.

"The president of the United States is attacking the Justice Department, attacking the FBI, attacking the federal judiciary, and pronouncing that private citizens who have been accused of no crime should be in jail," Comey continued.

"Just pause for a second and reflect on that, no matter what your political orientation is. That's not normal. That is an attack on our core values."

the president is saying what intelligent americans are thinking. Sorry if the "intelligent" adjective does not apply to you.
You really think the ah in our wh is intelligent ? The f-er can't spell can't read and is the dumbest pos ever to enter our WH

Huh. Coming from you, that really stings.

No. Really it doesn't. You sound like an imbecile.

• If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said, referring to Trump's history ofsuggesting his political opponents should be imprisoned.
  • Comey, once a longtime registered Republican, said he is "ashamed" of the present-day Republican Party.

Former FBI director James Comey gave a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and asked them to envision how they would behave if a Democratic president had the same rhetoric as President Donald Trump.

"If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said at a CNN town hall discussion that aired Wednesday night.

"The president of the United States is attacking the Justice Department, attacking the FBI, attacking the federal judiciary, and pronouncing that private citizens who have been accused of no crime should be in jail," Comey continued.

"Just pause for a second and reflect on that, no matter what your political orientation is. That's not normal. That is an attack on our core values."

the president is saying what intelligent americans are thinking. Sorry if the "intelligent" adjective does not apply to you.
You really think the ah in our wh is intelligent ? The f-er can't spell can't read and is the dumbest pos ever to enter our WH

intelligent? yes. successful? yes. getting things done that none of his predecessors could do? yes. Your emotional hatred of him is juvenile and foolish.
Is it really?
Alex Jones is friends with Trump. In fact, Trump has appeared on Jones' show occasionally. Trump took a congratulatory call from Jones after Trump's election win.

Now, you keep going on and on about "liberal hatred". But Jones' brand of shit is particularly cruel. Jones is the guy that says Sandy Hook never happened, that there are no dead children, and the families are all actors.

Imagine that. Imagine losing your 6 year old child, then a bastard like Jones says it didn't happen. And this guy is buddies with Trump. And the right wing goes right along with it. Jones is rich making up bullshit, he does it for a living. We know how he makes his money. Right wingers listen to his show, by the millions. They eat all of his shit up.

Then of course there's the right wingers' viral emails that say Hillary is running a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint in DC. And of course there are the right winger websites that say Obama has gay sex with Emanuel or Holder or whoever, or that Michelle Obama is transsexual. They photo shop pics of her to put a bulge in her groin. Right wingers believe it, they eat it the fuck up!

So Repukes go nuts over Wolf. I didn't see her spiel, and I don't really care. But I see the right wingers going nuts, and all I can reply with is, "Cry me a river, two-faced hypocritical slobbering snowflake Trump lovers." Then I might suggest they have sex with themselves, in more graphic terms.

So you admit to being a hate filled, low information ignoramus.

Congratulations, that's a step up from what I had you pegged as.

intelligent? yes. successful? yes. getting things done that none of his predecessors could do? yes. Your emotional hatred of him is juvenile and foolish.
Is it really?
Alex Jones is friends with Trump. In fact, Trump has appeared on Jones' show occasionally. Trump took a congratulatory call from Jones after Trump's election win.

Now, you keep going on and on about "liberal hatred". But Jones' brand of shit is particularly cruel. Jones is the guy that says Sandy Hook never happened, that there are no dead children, and the families are all actors.

Imagine that. Imagine losing your 6 year old child, then a bastard like Jones says it didn't happen. And this guy is buddies with Trump. And the right wing goes right along with it. Jones is rich making up bullshit, he does it for a living. We know how he makes his money. Right wingers listen to his show, by the millions. They eat all of his shit up.

Then of course there's the right wingers' viral emails that say Hillary is running a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint in DC. And of course there are the right winger websites that say Obama has gay sex with Emanuel or Holder or whoever, or that Michelle Obama is transsexual. They photo shop pics of her to put a bulge in her groin. Right wingers believe it, they eat it the fuck up!

So Repukes go nuts over Wolf. I didn't see her spiel, and I don't really care. But I see the right wingers going nuts, and all I can reply with is, "Cry me a river, two-faced hypocritical slobbering snowflake Trump lovers." Then I might suggest they have sex with themselves, in more graphic terms.

So you admit to being a hate filled, low information ignoramus.

Congratulations, that's a step up from what I had you pegged as.
Hey Kosher Go eat a ham sandwich

Is it really?

you are describing a tiny minority of idiots. the vast majority of conservative americans see the results of Trump's policies and ignore the bullshit from the far right morons----------too bad that the libs cannot ignore the far left morons, rather than endorsing every stupid allegation they make.
How many ,what% of Republicans and independents , do you think believed the lying POS as he insisted Obama wan't a citizen ,,,,which helped lead him to the presidency

we will probably never know the truth about Obama, his birthplace, his college career, his mentors, his financial backers, his religion, et. al. His true identity was well hidden and at this point in time it makes zero difference.

What you don't understand about Trump is that he is a New Yorker, he talks like a new Yorker, he exaggerates like a new Yorker, he is sometimes brash like all new Yorkers.

As to Obama, can you explain why not a single person,. student or professor, has said that they knew him at Harvard or Columbia? How can that be? Can you tell us why his grandmother died 2 days after he made an unscheduled trip to visit her after she had said publicly that he was born in Kenya?

I really don't care what or who the lying asshole is that tried for 8 years to destroy this great country, but I do care that Trump is putting the country back on a path to constitutional government and a sound economy.

If you disagree with any of the foregoing, GFY, I am right and you are wrong.

Is it really?

you are describing a tiny minority of idiots. the vast majority of conservative americans see the results of Trump's policies and ignore the bullshit from the far right morons----------too bad that the libs cannot ignore the far left morons, rather than endorsing every stupid allegation they make.
How many ,what% of Republicans and independents , do you think believed the lying POS as he insisted Obama wan't a citizen ,,,,which helped lead him to the presidency

we will probably never know the truth about Obama, his birthplace, his college career, his mentors, his financial backers, his religion, et. al. His true identity was well hidden and at this point in time it makes zero difference.

What you don't understand about Trump is that he is a New Yorker, he talks like a new Yorker, he exaggerates like a new Yorker, he is sometimes brash like all new Yorkers.

As to Obama, can you explain why not a single person,. student or professor, has said that they knew him at Harvard or Columbia? How can that be? Can you tell us why his grandmother died 2 days after he made an unscheduled trip to visit her after she had said publicly that he was born in Kenya?

I really don't care what or who the lying asshole is that tried for 8 years to destroy this great country, but I do care that Trump is putting the country back on a path to constitutional government and a sound economy.

Beat it,,,, 75 straight months of 6 digit gains and nearly a triple in the DOW Go for it

Is it really?

Beat it,,,, 75 straight months of 6 digit gains and nearly a triple in the DOW Go for it

where do you get this shit? Under obozo, the Kenyan messiah, there were more people in poverty than ever before, more on food stamps, more on welfare, and more unemployed. Yes, the DOW went up nicely, can you please tell us what specifically Barry did to cause that? No? didn't think so.

Is it really?

where do you get this shit? Under obozo, the Kenyan messiah, there were more people in poverty than ever before, more on food stamps, more on welfare, and more unemployed. Yes, the DOW went up nicely, can you please tell us what specifically Barry did to cause that? No? didn't think so.
When the people have trust in a president, when they have confidence he'll do the right thing for our citizens, businesses tend to thrive Trumps mouth and the way he deals with people will catch up to him

When the people have trust in a president, when they have confidence he'll do the right thing for our citizens, businesses tend to thrive Trumps mouth and the way he deals with people will catch up to him

his approval rating is at 50%, higher than either Bush, Clinton, or obozo at this point in their terms. the economy is booming, businesses are expanding and hiring, unemployment is at record lows.

you are a victim of the lying left wing media, ditch them and pay attention to what is really going on in this country.

his approval rating is at 50%, higher than either Bush, Clinton, or obozo at this point in their terms. the economy is booming, businesses are expanding and hiring, unemployment is at record lows.

you are a victim of the lying left wing media, ditch them and pay attention to what is really going on in this country.
RED I did well under BOTH Bushes under Clinton and Obama I see no reason to kiss the ass of a pos like trump whose ass is always dirty

Forum List

Back