Should there be mandatory training before you can purchase a firearm?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Think about it. This is not a gun rights issue. It all about safety. Would you really want your neighbor having a gun and no clue how to use it safely, or even hit what he's aiming at? We require drivers to take a driving test and get a license. Why should guns be any different?

BTW, I am totally pro 2nd amendment. I just want the ones who own those guns to know what they are doing.

Think about it. This is not a gun rights issue. It all about safety. Would you really want your neighbor having a gun and no clue how to use it safely, or even hit what he's aiming at? We require drivers to take a driving test and get a license. Why should guns be any different?

BTW, I am totally pro 2nd amendment. I just want the ones who own those guns to know what they are doing.

What will happen is places will make the class cost $400 and make you wait 2-3 months to take it after scheduling said class.

You simply can't trust a gun control nut.

God help me, but I agree with you.

Government will just do what California counties are doing now with concealed weapons permits - next available appointment is 2 years from now.

What will happen is places will make the class cost $400 and make you wait 2-3 months to take it after scheduling said class.

Quit whining. We both know that's not how it would be.

Some things just sound good typed out.. but thats as far as it goes

Sorry but the only permission I need to own a firearm is in the Bill of Rights. Nothing about having to meet some stupid bureaucrat's idea of if I am worthy or not.

Sorry but the only permission I need to own a firearm is in the Bill of Rights. Nothing about having to meet some stupid bureaucrat's idea of if I am worthy or not.

That's what makes you a gun nut. Safety of others means nothing to you

In Mass you have to take a safety class to get a gun license. It was informative . Not just on firearms , but firearms law .

I disagree. It could be done at any shooting range. Many of them offer free classes, if I'm not mistaken. And what you said does not change the fact that gun owners should at least get basic training.

That is what makes you an asshole. The Bill of Rights means nothing to you.

You have the same stance on voter ID ?

You have the same stance on voter ID ?

To be a voter you have to be a fucking citizen you dumbass.

There are no qualifications in the Constitution to the individual right to keep and bear arms.

It says so right in the Bill of Rights. It says that because it is necessary for the security of a free state the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Stupid Moon Bats have a hard time understanding what the words "shall not be infringed" means. They think it means that the right can be infringed, the stupid shithheads.

If you have tests and background checks administered by the filthy ass corrupt government before you get a right then it is really not a right, is it?

Would you want a gun owner, who knows nothing about gun safety, living next door?

Sorry, but I would prefer that the idiot that just bought his first gun wouldn't accidentally shoot me or my family. I guess I'm funny that way.

Forum List

Back