basic poll : who do you support, and why? ... Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks

Ralph welcomes Josh Paul, the State Department official who resigned in protest over the Biden Administration’s policy of unconditional arms transfers to Israel in the response to the attacks of October 7th. Then, investigative reporter, James Bamford joins us to discuss his deep dive into how the Israeli government has recruited Americans as foreign agents to troll, dox, and blacklist college students and professors who dare to criticize Israeli policies.
Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Cori Bush have issued a statement of support for South Africa’s case against Israel at the International Court of Justice. The representatives write “We unequivocally join world leaders and international human rights organizations in support of South Africa’s case before the International Court of Justice alleging Israel violated the Genocide Convention. There must be an end to the violence—and there must be accountability for the blatant human rights abuses and mass atrocities occurring in the region.

Yeah, because I play by reality: for example, X is always X.

You have a floating pliable sense of reality, that called trumpism.
So you totally missed my posting here for 4 Trump years questioning his authority then John

And further insist you're the metric of reality....

do tell..... :rolleyes:

~S~

So you totally missed my posting here for 4 Trump years questioning his authority then John

And further insist you're the metric of reality....

do tell..... :rolleyes:

~S~
Your writing on the Board does not match your claims, like any typical far righty supposed conservative.

Your writing on the Board does not match your claims, like any typical far righty supposed conservative.
Yes i'm a redneck bluecollar conservative John

No, i do not bullsh*t ,gaslight, or otherwise disguise my claims

You're problem is , seeing the world in black / white

It isn't.....

~S~

To prevent red neck (leading to skin cancer):

shopping

$9.00 CHEAP! My neighbor (farmer/nurse) wears big ones one like that to mow his fields. Says the vent holes are essential.

Biden is desperate to try to repair the damage his pro Iranian policies have done to US relations with the Sunni world, and now he will back anything the Saudis demand of him, so now Blinken is saying the best way to keep Israelis safe is to give the Palestinians who are determined to destroy Israel a state of their own from which to launch their attacks.

I wouldn't say Netanyahu is the only possible Israeli leader who can stand up to US demands, but he is the only Israeli leader we know can stand up to US demands.

We already see signs that the political opposition is ready to capitulate to US demands, and that they recognize that victory in Gaza will increase Netanyahu's support in the polls, so now, Lapid and Eisenkot, Gantz's man, are talking about ending the war in order to hold early elections to prevent Netanyahu from gaining credit from the victory in Gaza and gaining support at the polls.

Israel clearly needs Netanyahu now just as it did when Obama was in office to prevent the US from bullying Israel into a disastrous situation that will only cause more and worse wars.
Without Likud, the Jews Are Licked

Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks
Israel is pushing forward with its offensive in Gaza.Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Biden administration are debating what will happen post-war.Netanyahu is rejecting US calls to scale back military operations in the Gaza Strip.He has said the offensive will not stop until Israel has a “decisive victory over Hamas.”On Thursday, the Israeli Prime Minister also dismissed the idea of a Palestinian state post-war, claiming it would impact Israel’s security.

Remote : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 08 : 25 : 17
Local : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 08 : 25 : 17
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i stand with Israel. 25K victims among a population of 2.4M, is a precision strike, not "genocide"...
This is a religious war.
Neither side is providing anything but self serving propaganda.
Both sides are wrong.
Netanyahu wants to rule from the river to the sea in a Jewish kingdom.
The Palestinians wat to rule from the river to the sea in a Islamic kingdom.

There will be no winners.
Only the dead.

This is a religious war.
Both sides are wrong.

Only the dead.
i predict that in under just 5 years, the Israelis could have won the war.
but it will require them to stay vigilant for another 200 to 2000 years to get rid of the remaining extremism among Arabs and Palestinians in those lands.

This is a religious war.
Both sides are wrong.

Only the dead.

Those who fight for life - always win in a triumph,
those who fight for the greed of Arab imperialism lose.

Israelis want a Jewish monarchy with sovereignty from the river to the sea.
Arab imperialists want exclusive Arab domination over the entire M.E. and N. Africa.

You are gaslighting for Arab inhumanity, one act being the murder, completely unjustified, of men, women, children and infants on Oct 7 last year.

No forgiveness.

Go to Jordan, Egypt, or Gaza if you can't live decently and peacefully with Jews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you really oblivious to the fact that Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs have been committing far worse genocidal atrocities since the 1940s? (1)

Every apologist for Netanyahu's genocidal agenda pretends to be oblivious to the decades of systematic mass murder, humiliation, collective punishment and other atrocities committed by the Israeli land thieves that provoked the suspicious events of 7 October 2023.

I say "suspicious" because Netanyahu and his henchmen knew well in advance that the attack was going to occur and have proven to be ruthless enough to gladly sacrifice other Israelis for an excuse to destroy Gaza, systematically exterminate its residents and annex Gaza for Israel's murderous "Settlers"(2)

Re: Go to Jordan, Egypt, or Gaza if you can't live decently and peacefully with Jews.

I'm a loyal American Veteran who has both spent time in the Middle East, studied its history and followed events there since the mid 1960s.

Why don't you go to Israel, the country to which you are most loyal.

Long before Jonathan Pollard, loyal Americans have learned that its infestation of "Israel Firsters" are America's greatest security threat. (3)

(1). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

(2). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

(3). "How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public." CONTINUED

i predict that in under just 5 years, the Israelis could have won the war.
but it will require them to stay vigilant for another 200 to 2000 years to get rid of the remaining extremism among Arabs and Palestinians in those lands.
You call this winning?

20 years ago I said about Iraq, "you cannot defeat an enemy who is not afraid to die. You can kill them but you can never defeat them."

What you are talking about is actual factual genocide across the whole of the Middle East.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you really oblivious to the fact that Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs have been committing far worse genocidal atrocities since the 1940s? (1)

Every apologist for Netanyahu's genocidal agenda pretends to be oblivious to the decades of systematic mass murder, humiliation, collective punishment and other atrocities committed by the Israeli land thieves that provoked the suspicious events of 7 October 2023.

I say "suspicious" because Netanyahu and his henchmen knew well in advance that the attack was going to occur and have proven to be ruthless enough to gladly sacrifice other Israelis for an excuse to destroy Gaza, systematically exterminate its residents and annex Gaza for Israel's murderous "Settlers"(2)

I'm a loyal American Veteran who has both spent time in the Middle East, studied its history and followed events there since the mid 1960s.

Why don't you go to Israel, the country to which you are most loyal.

Long before Jonathan Pollard, loyal Americans have learned that its infestation of "Israel Firsters" are America's greatest security threat. (3)

(1). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED
that awfulness probably happened due to :
* regional tensions caused by mass-immigration of Jews into the region which in turn was caused by A DIVINE MANDATE to start a country for a hardworking, smart group of HUMAN BEINGS (the Israelis), that simply felt threatened, and which at that time wasn't as wise and moderate in warfare as they are today.

(2). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED
regional MUTUAL tensions.
(3). "How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public." CONTINUED
ignorance is bliss. most of the time.

You call this winning?

20 years ago I said about Iraq, "you cannot defeat an enemy who is not afraid to die. You can kill them but you can never defeat them."

What you are talking about is actual factual genocide across the whole of the Middle East.
i'm gonna ignore you and your opinion, sorry.
our definitions of 'genocide' clearly are not comparable.

Those who fight for life - always win in a triumph,
those who fight for the greed of Arab imperialism lose.

Israelis want a Jewish monarchy with sovereignty from the river to the sea.
Arab imperialists want exclusive Arab domination over the entire M.E. and N. Africa.

Geez Louise...
So you think one form of genocide is preferable to another?

Geez.

There will only be the dead to count.

Forum List

Back