basic poll : who do you support, and why? ... Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks

I hope we can bomb and kill enough mohammed trash that they will have beaten into submission.

Again, who's "We" if not someone else who you expect to die fighting for your racist hatred of people about whom you know nothing?

Even though you evaded my question, you've made it clear that you've never served in the military, experienced combat or even set foot in the region you want someone else to risk their lives bombing.

People who want to murder masses of people about whom they know know nothing have plagued the world long enough with their genocidal schemes and are disturbingly similar to "school shooters" and other craven mass killers.

Please get help for your racist and irrational hatred.

The documentary video 9/11 missing links proves beyond a doubt it was a joint cia mossad operation.anytime I post that video nobody watches it or attempts to refute the evidence in it,they just reply with personal attacks and believe they have debunked me that way. :cuckoo:

No rational person who has both served in the US Military and had a high level security clearance believes the official 9/11 narrative.

It it is an undeniable fact that only Mossad and America's traitorous infestation of "Israel Firsters" had the means, motive and opportunity to pull off 9/11.

How can any thinking person dismiss the fact that Mossad agents knew when and where the strike would occur well in advance of the attack?

Finally, one way to identify who was involved in the attack is to determine who benefited (aka cui bono)

Israel's Netanyahu makes it clear in no uncertain terms that Israel's right wing element and and those whose first loyalty is to Israel were the primary beneficiaries:

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. (Netanyahu) He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Thanks and please keep thinking for yourself.
The sheep will believe anything that pro Israel MSM pours into their heads.

Again, who's "We" if not someone else who you expect to die fighting for your racist hatred of people about whom you know nothing?

Even though you evaded my question, you've made it clear that you've never served in the military, experienced combat or even set foot in the region you want someone else to risk their lives bombing.

People who want to murder masses of people about whom they know know nothing have plagued the world long enough with their genocidal schemes and are disturbingly similar to "school shooters" and other craven mass killers.

Please get help for your racist and irrational hatred.
Ok. I'll take your advice under consideration......I think we should bomb the hell out of Iran.

You only talk and post GARBAGE and waste peoples time.

If a judge orders the death of a convict or an executioner performs his duty - they do NOT murder but Kill, whilst e.g. Cain "murdered" Abel.

It's simply and only the Jews that claim to state, murder - and as such faced the issue of having to justify murder in context to THEIR religion - therefore bringing in the term killing, (amending the Torah) in order to justify/legalize deadly violence against civilians and combatants. Judaism preaches that killing the enemy is religiously LEGAL - aka, Jews adhering to Judaism are Murderous Religious Bastards, just like Hamas, see Jewish history and actions from Jericho right down to present day Gaza and the West-bank.

Therefore if someone calls for the extermination of Hamas and Muslims - the same needs to apply towards the extermination of Judaism respectively despicable Zionists.

Christianity does NOT justify killing nor murdering - it clearly forbids it.
Therefore if you take God into your mouth whilst calling for the killing of people - you are either a plain stupid hypocrite or a despicable Zionist.

It is solely the civil code and secular laws of a respective e.g. Christian country - that allows for the killing of someone - e.g. a death penalty or the killing of combatants under the confines of international law.

You are what you are; a flat out moron.
No, Christianity does not forbid killing people. Christianity believes in self defense. Shithead.

Ok. I'll take your advice under consideration......I think we should bomb the hell out of Iran.

I have no delusions that anything I write is going to change anyone's strongly held beliefs.

I only ask that you consider: "What next?" and "What about Russia, China and global Muslim responses?"

I've just seen enough burned, mutilated and traumatized people to support to anything that will lead to more of them on both sides.

Thanks,

"I don't want to know where Palestine is located on a map of the Middle East...

I don't care about what happened in that part of the world in the last 140 years...

I don't give a rat's ass if arabs in the Holy Land were treated like native americans for more than a century.

All I know is what I saw on TV on October, 7.

The only thing I know is that 4 months ago a bunch of muslims killed a bunch of non-muslims.

That's all I need to know to support anyone who kills muslims by the truckload!!"

No rational person who has both served in the US Military and had a high level security clearance believes the official 9/11 narrative.

It it is an undeniable fact that only Mossad and America's traitorous infestation of "Israel Firsters" had the means, motive and opportunity to pull off 9/11.

How can any thinking person dismiss the fact that Mossad agents knew when and where the strike would occur well in advance of the attack?

Finally, one way to identify who was involved in the attack is to determine who benefited (aka cui bono)

Israel's Netanyahu makes it clear in no uncertain terms that Israel's right wing element and and those whose first loyalty is to Israel were the primary beneficiaries:

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. (Netanyahu) He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Thanks and please keep thinking for yourself.
The sheep will believe anything that pro Israel MSM pours into their heads.
as is always the case when i bring up that video 9/11 missing links that gives overwhelming evidence that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation, they just tell me i am full of shit without even looking at the evidence in the video and trying to prove me wrong,the bush dupes are incapable of debating facts.

No, Christianity does not forbid killing people. Christianity believes in self defense. Shithead.

The New Testament principles of love and forgiveness apply to Christians.

The Bible makes it clear throughout Romans 13:1-7, that government was established as “an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.” With that biblical view of government, Christians can promote the death penalty as directed by God.

The above is "supposedly" stated by a Jew, aka a Mr. Paul at around 60 AD, therefore a Jewish classic, pertaining to the Jewish invented Bible and a clear proof of the early Christian community/church, being within Judaism's fold, until a clear separation unfolding by the Roman Church via the NT from around 350 AD.

Now do tell me that YOU are convinced that Christian "governments" are the anointed power by God to carry out his will/wrath.
As such you are as backward and medieval, like a mentally retarded Muslim and Jew.

Senile Biden or e.g. scumbag Trump, retard Bush, or Hitler - and their government was "appointed/anointed" by God and not by the voters - aka by the people, and do not carry out the peoples will, but that of God - according to you. !!!!

You live in absolute defiance of today's modern and civilized world - and adhere to the previous religiously manipulated government version of Absolutism - the very thing, that the fathers of the American and European revolutionaries fought against - since the 18th century.

Therefore it is obvious once again, that you are an absolute moron - who has absolutely no clue as to whatever.

Last edited:
as is always the case when i bring up that video 9/11 missing links that gives overwhelming evidence that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation, they just tell me i am full of shit without even looking at the evidence in the video and trying to prove me wrong,the bush dupes are incapable of debating facts.

You're right.

The same thing happens whenever I point out that only Israel benefited from 9/11 and that only Mossad and its traitorous "Israel Firsters" had the means, motive and opportunity to pull off 9/11.

I vividly remember seeing and hearing suspicious explosions in videos that have now been censored by our pro Israel Western MSM and nobody has been able to honestly explain how the 5 Dancing Israelis knew in advance when and where the twin towers were going to be hit.

"Dancing Israelis Police and FBI Reports 9/11/01"

EXCERPT “These are the police and FBI reports relating to the arrest and detention of 5 Israeli men who were found parked in a white van near the Hudson river on September 11th, 2001. A witness reported that they had been filming the attacks on the World Trade Center and "celebrating." Their van belonged to the company "Urban Moving Systems." CONTINUED

You're right.

The same thing happens whenever I point out that only Israel benefited from 9/11 and that only Mossad and its traitorous "Israel Firsters" had the means, motive and opportunity to pull off 9/11.

I vividly remember seeing and hearing suspicious explosions in videos that have now been censored by our pro Israel Western MSM and nobody has been able to honestly explain how the 5 Dancing Israelis knew in advance when and where the twin towers were going to be hit.

"Dancing Israelis Police and FBI Reports 9/11/01"

EXCERPT “These are the police and FBI reports relating to the arrest and detention of 5 Israeli men who were found parked in a white van near the Hudson river on September 11th, 2001. A witness reported that they had been filming the attacks on the World Trade Center and "celebrating." Their van belonged to the company "Urban Moving Systems." CONTINUED
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You totally nailed it and took the Israel apologists like bs filter and zebra to school major big time owning them.:thup: You were playing chess with them and as is always the case in chess there is always a winner and a loser when the game is over And someone gets checkmated.you are the winner of course and the Israel apologists like the two I just mentioned all just got checkmated by you with the help of me of course sense I referenced that video.:up:

Like clockwork,everytime I mention that video 9/11 missing links and ask them to refute the evidence,true to form,the cat always grabs their tongues the fact they are always speechless at that point. :biggrin:

The thing that’s so comical about them is it is easy as pie to debunk the official version,does not take a genius in the least,where with the 9/11 missing links video,it’s impossible to debunk any of the evidence or facts in that video. :biggrin:

Last edited:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You totally nailed it and took the Israel apologists like bs filter and zebra to school major big time owning them.:thup: You were playing chess with them and as is always the case in chess there is always a winner and a loser when the game is over And someone gets checkmated.you are the winner of course and the Israel apologists like the two I just mentioned all just got checkmated by you with the help of me of course sense I referenced that video.:up:

Like clockwork,everytime I mention that video 9/11 missing links and ask them to refute the evidence,true to form,the cat always grabs their tongues the fact they are always speechless at that point. :biggrin:

The thing that’s so comical about them is it is easy as pie to debunk the official version,does not take a genius in the least,where with the 9/11 missing links video,it’s impossible to debunk any of the evidence or facts in that video. :biggrin:

Thank you for your kind words, good humor and perceptive observations.
Also, please remind me where to find the excellent video you posted earlier.
Is it in another thread?

Many of the more damning videos of 9/11 that I saw soon after that suspicious tragedy have disappeared for some reason.
Yes, I, too, have been called a "conspiracy theorist" and worse for refusing to swallow the official narrative hook, line and sinker.
There are just too many factors that don't pass the smell test.

I don't consider myself to be an expert on Middle Eastern history and the foreign influences that affected it or even very good at debating.
It's just easier when the facts are on your side.

The reasons that apologists evade rational questions, resort to personal slurs and deny irrefutable facts is because they are stuck trying to defend the indefensible.

There is no "War" with Hamas.
Netanyahu and his henchmen are just churning rubble and murdering Gaza's residents so that there will be fewer of them from which to steal land for illegal "Settlers".

A "war" is generally understood to be a military conflict between 2 or more countries that are more or less equally matched in land, sea and air power. Hamas, however, has no Navy, Air Force or heavy weaponry against the best armed military that US taxpayers can fund.

In spite spite of being outnumbered and outgunned by the most powerful military in the region, Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza has not made Israelis more secure and only inflamed the region.
Therefore debunking arguments attempting to justify such a failed and transparent, genocidal land grab requires very little heavy mental lifting.

Apparently, the brainwashing that goes into making a Hasbara troll only requires a "light load" setting based the "rebuttals" I've read.

Thanks again and keep up the good work,

Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks
Israel is pushing forward with its offensive in Gaza.Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Biden administration are debating what will happen post-war.Netanyahu is rejecting US calls to scale back military operations in the Gaza Strip.He has said the offensive will not stop until Israel has a “decisive victory over Hamas.”On Thursday, the Israeli Prime Minister also dismissed the idea of a Palestinian state post-war, claiming it would impact Israel’s security.

Remote : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 08 : 25 : 17
Local : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 08 : 25 : 17
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i stand with Israel. 25K victims among a population of 2.4M, is a precision strike, not "genocide"...
Most outlets are blaming this squarely on Biden's cowardly Volte face at the UN

Most outlets are blaming this squarely on Biden's cowardly Volte face at the UN
First of all the UN is no less cowardly than Biden. He is a useless twat so he's not responsible for anything at all. If you are going to punch someone out and expect results then you've got to aim at the Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex. But what chance do we have at doing that? Voting in Trump is the only hope I can see.

Forum List

Back