basic poll : who do you support, and why? ... Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks

You are gaslighting for Arab inhumanity, one act being the murder, completely unjustified, of men, women, children and infants on Oct 7 last year.

No forgiveness.

Go to Jordan, Egypt, or Gaza if you can't live decently and peacefully with Jews.

Please see rebuttal: Post #34

If so, then 1.2K victims among a population of 7.2M is a far more precise strike and far less of a "genocide".

"What else?" Any more excuses for being such an unpeaceful "peacefan"?
fans can blast peace (thru strength) at hurricane wind levels too bro/sis...
and i'm proverbially speaking a living Sayan (from the DBZ cartoons & AMVs on Youtube)...
i got the martial arts superskills neatly under my belt at all times.
i have no fears, not even of a painful death due to illness or combat.

you, seem like fearful sheep to me.
here, a gift : a playlist i created during a previous named phase of my software work :

and since you want to make this a 'numbers game', let's widen your view.
the Muslims weren't good neighbors to the Jews. it's that simple.
tensions rose, longterm war erupted, regional wars became a regular event.
and i haven't found a solution yet that is acceptable by the US, UK, NL and Israeli governments.

screw Allah and what his fundamentalist imams have to say.
all they say is "kill all those who don't follow Allah's laws (infidels)".

Last edited:
Geez Louise...
So you think one form of genocide is preferable to another?

Geez.

There will be no winners.
There will only be the dead to count.

It's as if genocidal Zionists and our traitorous gaggle of "Israel Firsters" think that all resistance to Israeli genocide and expansionism will stop after Netanyahu declares "victory" over Hamas.

Thanks,

Maybe not in the next 5 years but there are about 2.2 Billion Muslims in the world who will ensure that the Israelis will never know a minute's peace for their Gaza Genocide.

As if the Moohammadeans were known
to be a peaceful folk, generally everywhere...

how-do-we-deal-with-each-other.jpg

Suddenly Hamas filth

who do you support, and why?
I support Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin, because I don't like war. I do not support any politician in my country. We have 8 established parties but they are condensed into only 3 categories:
1 Communist party, 1 Nazi party, and 6 pro-NATO parties. Fuck them all. 🚫

I support Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin, because I don't like war. I do not support any politician in my country. We have 8 established parties but they are condensed into only 3 categories:
1 Communist party, 1 Nazi party, and 6 pro-NATO parties. Fuck them all. 🚫
and thanks to democratic election principles, you have every right not to vote. and to be a hobby activist on forums and social media.
relax, the world IS improving. casualty counts are way down compared to the previous century for instance.

You call this winning?

20 years ago I said about Iraq, "you cannot defeat an enemy who is not afraid to die. You can kill them but you can never defeat them."

What you are talking about is actual factual genocide across the whole of the Middle East.
When you go into a country where you`re not wanted or needed you`ll be going home. It might be 2 years or 10 or 20 years but home you will go. It took the Vietnamese 700 years to get rid of the Chinese but they persevered although the Chinese were harder to expel than the French or the Americans.

It's as if genocidal Zionists and our traitorous gaggle of "Israel Firsters" think that all resistance to Israeli genocide and expansionism will stop after Netanyahu declares "victory" over Hamas.

Thanks,
It's as if genocidal Muslims and our traitorous gaggle of "Jew Haters" think that all resistance to Muslim genocide and expansionism will stop after Netanyahu declares "victory" over Hamas.

Two sides of the same coin.

There will be no victory, only the dead to count.

and thanks to democratic election principles, you have every right not to vote.
I won't vote in the next election. That's for sure. Actually, I was ready to vote in the last one but in the weeks leading up to it the party of my choice changed their mind and decided to endorse NATO membership application despite all they had been saying for years. Needless to say, they didn't get my vote after all.
and to be a hobby activist on forums and social media.
I am.
relax, the world IS improving. casualty counts are way down compared to the previous century for instance.
I would like to believe that but I'm not sure.

fans can blast peace (thru strength) at hurricane wind levels too bro/sis...
and i'm proverbially speaking a living Sayan (from the DBZ cartoons & AMVs on Youtube)...
i got the martial arts superskills neatly under my belt at all times.
i have no fears, not even of a painful death due to illness or combat.

you, seem like fearful sheep to me.
here, a gift : a playlist i created during a previous named phase of my software work :

and since you want to make this a 'numbers game', let's widen your view.
the Muslims weren't good neighbors to the Jews. it's that simple.
tensions rose, longterm war erupted, regional wars became a regular event.
and i haven't found a solution yet that is acceptable by the US, UK, NL and Israeli governments.

screw Allah and what his fundamentalist imams have to say.
all they say is "kill all those who don't follow Allah's laws (infidels)".

You're 46 years old and still think about life in terms of cartoons?

It's as if genocidal Muslims and our traitorous gaggle of "Jew Haters" think that all resistance to Muslim genocide and expansionism will stop after Netanyahu declares "victory" over Hamas.

There will be no victory, only the dead to count.

You're omitting two major ways in which they are not "Two sides of the same coin"?

1. Whenever Muslim countries engage in expansionism, they are violently confronted and occupied. (i.e. Saddam's Iraq)

2. Without America's criminal complicity and countless $ Trillions, Israel wouldn't be able to commit genocide and torment Palestine's native residents.

There will be neither a victory or an end to cyclical Levantine carnage until Israel is compelled to adhere to international law along with Muslims.

Because of the control that Zionist lobbies have over US Middle East policy, I'm not optimistic.

Thanks,

You're omitting two major ways in which they are not "Two sides of the same coin"?

1. Whenever Muslim countries engage in expansionism, they are violently confronted and occupied. (i.e. Saddam's Iraq)

2. Without America's criminal complicity and countless $ Trillions, Israel wouldn't be able to commit genocide and torment Palestine's native residents.

There will be neither a victory or an end to cyclical Levantine carnage until Israel is compelled to adhere to international law along with Muslims.

Because of the control that Zionist lobbies have over US Middle East policy, I'm not optimistic.

Thanks,
Both are expansionist drive by religion.
Both would kill all of the other to prove their religion superior.

I won't vote in the next election. That's for sure. Actually, I was ready to vote in the last one but in the weeks leading up to it the party of my choice changed their mind and decided to endorse NATO membership application despite all they had been saying for years. Needless to say, they didn't get my vote after all.

I am.
best of luck friend :)
I would like to believe that but I'm not sure.
one can always point at technological improvements.
the internet alone has been a huge step up from tourism + the lightbulb, i believe..

Both are expansionist drive by religion.
Both would kill all of the other to prove their religion superior.

I agree that:
"Both are expansionist drive by religion.
Both would kill all of the other to prove their religion superior."

However, most all of the carnage in the Middle East is because of the double standards imposed by the West that repeatedly pampers Zionist extremists at the expense of Muslims.

For example, Israel violates International Law and UN Resolutions with not only impunity but reward.
(i.e. UN Resolutions # 242 and # 338)
On the other hand, if a Muslim country violates UN Resolutions (i.e. Iraq), punishment is swift and brutal.

There will never be peace in the Middle East as long as the West and especially the US employ such an egregious double standard.

Otherwise, I agree that the killing will continue.

I agree that:
"Both are expansionist drive by religion.
Both would kill all of the other to prove their religion superior."

However, most all of the carnage in the Middle East is because of the double standards imposed by the West that repeatedly pampers Zionist extremists at the expense of Muslims.

For example, Israel violates International Law and UN Resolutions with not only impunity but reward.
(i.e. UN Resolutions # 242 and # 338)
On the other hand, if a Muslim country violates UN Resolutions (i.e. Iraq), punishment is swift and brutal.

There will never be peace in the Middle East as long as the West and especially the US employ such an egregious double standard.

Otherwise, I agree that the killing will continue.
There will never be peace as long as religious nutjobs drive people to murder one another in the name of "God" so they can acquire more status and power.

Forum List

Back