Barry Violated the First Amendment!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
He said God Bless you and God Bless America. This violated the first amendment because when Bush did it the democrats had a hissy fit about the first amendment but now that seems to be Obama's favorite phrase.

I think its time to impeach.

He said God Bless you and God Bless America. This violated the first amendment because when Bush did it the democrats had a hissy fit about the first amendment but now that seems to be Obama's favorite phrase.

Go ahead and prove anyone had a hissy fit when Bush said it.

I say you're a liar.

god bless you, I bless you to Obama their one and the same...

I would like proof of this.

proof of what? that's it's insane? lol..

it proves it with every post.

• Banned

I say you're a liar.

Numerous arguments about the subject with RINOs and liberals about the subject.

• Banned

Incredible. You guys ability to re-imagine reality almost reminds me what it must have been like for Germans to live in Germany during NAZI rule. Whatever reality their party constructed for them became the truth. It was don't quesiton...just believe...

Last edited:

I was going to say, I already know it is insane. :D

I say you're a liar.

HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

I want quotes of Democrats throwing hissy fits when Bush said God bless America.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

LOL!!! Well I guess All of Our Presidents are criminals then.

I say you're a liar.

So you don't have any proof?

Incredible. You guys ability to re-imagine reality almost reminds me what it must have been like for Germans to live in Germany during NAZI rule. Whatever reality their party constructed for them became the truth. It was don't quesiton...just believe...

No, what is REALLY incredible is the fact that even with ALL of the impoprtant stuff you COULD be discussing, you actually CHOSE this to bring up. Their REALLY should be a rule on here about minimum IQ levels before being allowed to post...

why use proof when you can just IMAGINE whatever you want to imagine happened.

I'm really sick of this insanity on the right.

When Bush was president, he performed rituals for the Devil.
That is what I remember, so it must be true. Don't cha all believe me?

I am still waiting for "it" to tell me where they are going to move to, if we pass the Health Care bill.

I say you're a liar.

HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

I want quotes of Democrats throwing hissy fits when Bush said God bless America.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

Links:

Jesus Missing From Obama's Georgetown Speech | NBC Washington

Real Debate Wisconsin: Liberal Outrage at Conservative Free Speech, example # 45,678,012

Forum List

Back