Barry Violated the First Amendment!

Numerous arguments about the subject with RINOs and liberals about the subject.

HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

I want quotes of Democrats throwing hissy fits when Bush said God bless America.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

Links:

Jesus Missing From Obama's Georgetown Speech | NBC Washington

Real Debate Wisconsin: Liberal Outrage at Conservative Free Speech, example # 45,678,012

Are you really that stupid?

HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

I want quotes of Democrats throwing hissy fits when Bush said God bless America.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

Links:

Real Debate Wisconsin: Liberal Outrage at Conservative Free Speech, example # 45,678,012

Did you test drive your links first? There is nothing in them about liberals being upset when Bush said "God bless America"?????

Don't forget the 'clinging to their guns and bible reference'. It was kind of a direct attack on people who believe in the bible and own guns.

I expect Barry to be walking to the next State of the Union with a machine gun on his back, bare chested, with some dead body dragging behind him.

I expect him to plan a hunting trip....

He going conserve on you guys.

Last edited:
HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

Links:

Did you test drive your links first? There is nothing in them about liberals being upset when Bush said "God bless America"?????

On the first one there was an attempt to hide a religious symbol and the second one was filled with dripping content for religions.

Don't forget the 'clinging to their guns and bible reference'. It was kind of a direct attack on people who believe in the bible and own guns.

I expect Barry to be walking to the next State of the Union with a machine gun on his back, bare chested, with some dead body dragging behind him.

REALLY? So you find Obama sexaully attractive, do you? I believe there are boards designed especially for people like you. These are NOT those boards....

On the first one there was an attempt to hide a religious symbol and the second one was filled with dripping content for religions.

But those two incidents don't back up the claim you made in the OP. Show us where liberals had a problem with Bush saying God Bless America.

I really think you are troll put in place by liberals, to make the right look bad.:eek:

I know. I was actually dumb enough to follow your links. So tell me again what that has to do with liberals being upset when Bush said "God bless America"?

HAHA!!! Where?

Show us.

LOL!!!!!

You so crazy.

Links:

A picture of your shit smeared hands would have been more impressive.

I would like proof of this.

proof of what? that's it's insane? lol..

it proves it with every post.

Incredible. You guys ability to re-imagine reality almost reminds me what it must have been like for Germans to live in Germany during NAZI rule. Whatever reality their party constructed for them became the truth. It was don't quesiton...just believe...

Oh yes, this is just like living in NAZI Germany. Please do continue.

I expect him to plan a hunting trip....

He going conserve on you guys.

Yes, I would expect you to expect that at the next SCOTUS. You pretty much have convinced us that that is what YOU would expect.

and nothing about anyone having a quarrel with baby bush for saying thanks.

nutbar. :cuckoo:

wait...make that lying nutbar

Albright Slams Bush's Religion-colored Policy - IslamOnline.net - News

My firewall doesn't like your Islamonline site, so why don't you just post the parts you feel are pertinent to your ever losing battle with the truth?

and nothing about anyone having a quarrel with baby bush for saying thanks.

nutbar. :cuckoo:

wait...make that lying nutbar

Albright Slams Bush's Religion-colored Policy - IslamOnline.net - News
Still haven't proven luberals had any problem with him saying God Bless America. All that shows is Albright is against a Holy war.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back