Barry Violated the First Amendment!

Note OP never prooved their claim

You probably want me to find some quote somewhere which I have not done YET but I know I have many similar conversations about the supposed seperation of church and state with many people who claim to be liberals.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone whips out with a link.

In other words, you were just talking out of your ass again. Why couldn't you have admitted as such 4 pages ago?

I said I don't have the inclination to prove something I already know and not proving something doesn't mean it ain't true.

Is there really a difference between NAZI's whole food campaigns in order to bring man closer to nature and the green movement? Is there really a difference between how people on the left want to ban smoking for the same reasons the NAZIs did? Is there a difference between the left's attempt to squash any new outlet that did not state the accepted political idealogy of the party? Is the feelings and motives that liberals want government to 'care' any different than hitler's belief that a person's sense of family should extend to the entire nation?

Do you wish me to continue?

I've heard nothing but good things about Whole Foods.

About Whole Foods Market | WholeFoodsMarket.com

There is nothing wrong with wholefoods if you eat them for your own health but if the government is making everyone eat those because they want us to be one with nature then its different. You have to study Hegallian Pantheistic beliefs.

And you need to lighten up Francis! Sheesh! :cuckoo:

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAA

this guy is fucking redicules

The constant attack on both Bush and Palin is the fact that they are religious despite the fact that their religious activities are no different than McCain, Clinton, or even Obama. Their religious activities, which happen to be identical to most people, become the reason for their disqaulification.

The question is why?

Incredible. You guys ability to re-imagine reality almost reminds me what it must have been like for Germans to live in Germany during NAZI rule. Whatever reality their party constructed for them became the truth. It was don't quesiton...just believe...

Oh yes, this is just like living in NAZI Germany. Please do continue.

Is there really a difference between NAZI's whole food campaigns in order to bring man closer to nature and the green movement? Is there really a difference between how people on the left want to ban smoking for the same reasons the NAZIs did? Is there a difference between the left's attempt to squash any new outlet that did not state the accepted political idealogy of the party? Is the feelings and motives that liberals want government to 'care' any different than hitler's belief that a person's sense of family should extend to the entire nation?

please do, it might become a dada work of art.

There is nothing wrong with wholefoods if you eat them for your own health but if the government is making everyone eat those because they want us to be one with nature then its different. You have to study Hegallian Pantheistic beliefs.

you need to study palingenetic ultranationalism. or just start to study anything, for real.

you need to study palingenetic ultranationalism. or just start to study anything, for real.

I would but I know you didn't spell that right so how can I go and look it up.

He said God Bless you and God Bless America. This violated the first amendment because when Bush did it the democrats had a hissy fit about the first amendment but now that seems to be Obama's favorite phrase.

I think its time to impeach.

facepalm1.jpg

A.Point to where the Dems had a hissy fit over Bush saying God bless America.
B. That's a REALLY stupid interpretation of the first amendment. Obama and Bush have free speech rights to say or endorse nearly whatever they want, they do not have the right to get government and/or tax money to endorse religion with them. Saying God Bless America is not government endorsing religion.

I would like proof of this.

proof of what? that's it's insane? lol..

it proves it with every post.

Incredible. You guys ability to re-imagine reality almost reminds me what it must have been like for Germans to live in Germany during NAZI rule. Whatever reality their party constructed for them became the truth. It was don't quesiton...just believe...

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Keep digging yourself a hole, you're not impressing anyone.

You probably want me to find some quote somewhere which I have not done YET but I know I have many similar conversations about the supposed seperation of church and state with many people who claim to be liberals.

So wait you didn't have any proof but were just hoping someone else would have the evidence to back you up.

:dig:

So wait you didn't have any proof but were just hoping someone else would have the evidence to back you up.

The countless arguments with liberals about mentioning the word God. I'm sorry if I didn't voice record them for this thread.

The countless arguments with liberals about mentioning the word God. I'm sorry if I didn't voice record them for this thread.

If there's countless it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find some.

I would but I know you didn't spell that right so how can I go and look it up.

you're knowledge of speeling is legendarry. hegallian :lol:

In other words, you were just talking out of your ass again. Why couldn't you have admitted as such 4 pages ago?

I said I don't have the inclination to prove something I already know and not proving something doesn't mean it ain't true.

It doesn't? On which planet do you spend most of your time?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back