Can the Republican Party Please Abandon the Stepford Wife Syndrome?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

Well, there is a difference between fighting the good fight, like what happened with health care, and being a jerkass, like that SC dude.

Keep the concepts separate, and work hard on the first, go very light on the second

Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

Well if you're ever hung up for some pussy you can come back for a fix.

Are you really that insane, wacko?

You don't invited someone to your house and then treat them disrespectfully. And the minority leaders were the ones to remind their party that they do indeed invite the President into their "house", and to be respectful. And we are the ones who are called UnAmerican.:lol::lol:

....says the inept keyboard commando...

• Banned

You don't invited someone to your house and then treat them disrespectfully. And the minority leaders were the ones to remind their party that they do indeed invite the President into their "house", and to be respectful. And we are the ones who are called UnAmerican.:lol::lol:

Most of the time these rules of etiquite are used to shut people up from saying things they don't like. Its totalitarianism at its core.

Most of the time these rules of etiquite are used to shut people up from saying things they don't like. Its totalitarianism at its core.

Wow....that's all I got. Just, wow....:cuckoo:

Kinda hard to be respectful to a guy who is so lacking in basic self respect. Obama is a complete bore and void of any substance.

Last edited:

So you are bashing the Republican minority leaders?
And way to show respect for our country and are traditions.

Kinda hard to be respectful to a guy who is so lacking in basic self respect. Obama is a complete bore and void of any substance.

Please tell us how you know that Obama is "so lacking in basic self respect"? He's the President of the United States. He was elected President of the United States. He's the single most powerful person in the World. How do the two concepts mesh?

The GOP does no credit to itself by matching the low class juvenile antics of the Dems.
But that doesn't mean we can't vigorously oppose their ridiculous and destructive policies in the strongest of terms.

So you are bashing the Republican minority leaders?
And way to show respect for our country and are traditions.

Again, you attack someone's right to express themselves instead of what they are expressing.

Why can't we have a debate about if Obama lied? Instead, we have a debate about how unethical it was for the outburst. Isn't Obama's possible lie more important than the inapropriatness of the outburst?

Last edited:
The GOP does no credit to itself by matching the low class juvenile antics of the Dems.
But that doesn't mean we can't vigorously oppose their ridiculous and destructive policies in the strongest of terms.

I just wish our side would show a little more passion sometimes.

You should refer to the Republican Party as the party of "KNOW".:lol:

Wow....that's all I got. Just, wow....:cuckoo:

Explain to me why people on the left always attack the ability of the messenger to deliver the message rather than the message itself? Why is it a superbowl commercial showing reason not to have an abortion must be removed by orders of the pro-choice crowd. Is it not good enough to disagree with the message itself. Yet the left constantly attacks the ability to deliver the message.

I doubt you even have a clue what it is exactly that you are fighting for. You are a hater...probably a racist...and a fool that would vote against your own best interest if a sicophant like Limbaugh, Hannity or O'Riley told you to. The above rant is childish verbal vomit that indicates you are far more worried about "Nancy" than most on this MB. It is you that is the pussy for not coming out of the closet and just coming clean with how much it hurts you to hava a nigga in the whitehouse. I hope you fail.

Poor Republicans...

Publicaly dressed down in front of the nation

Bunch of losers

Personally, I'd love to see Congress act more like Parliament or the Knesset or some third world country where they throw bananas at each other

Forum List

Back