BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Not when he submitted his plea, you douchebag psycho. He's still not convicted.

We've already established that you can't be honest about whether Flynn's plea was voluntary. All you can do is lie.

We're done.

LOL

Fucking moron, a person found guilty in a court of law is convicted. Your vapid denials can't wash away he's a convicted felon.

I just don't find it credible. I can believe the intensity of the dislike for Trump among democrats may have been greater in 2020, but no one has convinced be there are more of them. I know democrats who voted for Trump in 2020, they voted for Hillary in 2016.

In 2008, Obama drew large crowds everywhere he went, I knew he was popular- I could see it.

At least post-civil war, no incumbent president has gained votes in his re-election bid and lost the election. Obama had 5 million fewer votes in 2012 than 2008, but he still won re-election.

Not only did Trump gain votes in 2020, he matched Ronald Reagan's 1984 landslide, when Reagan won every State but one. And Republicans swept the down ballot toss-up races in 2020, so there's your polling...

Yet Biden was able to get almost 20% more votes than Obama in 2008 with 40% fewer counties?

Trump won 18 of 19 Bellweather counties, and the Bellweather States of Ohio and Florida. Ohio is a benchmark, in that Wisconsin and Pennsylvania tend to track with Ohio. Where Ohio goes, they all go. And they were doing just that, right up until the giant middle of the night ballot drops.

If the dislike for Trump is the reason for the record turnout in places like Milwaukee, why didn't we see the same thing in Cleveland? Those cities are geographically and demographically similar, but turnout in Cleveland was down from 2008 and 2016.

From the second world war until Nixon, Americans voted for Washington D.C. insiders for President. After Watergate, that changed. We turned to Governors, and with the exception of Bush 41 (who campaigned as a 3rd term of Reagan), every President after 1972 was a Governor, through Bush 43.

Americans were sick of the partisanship and bickering in 2008. Obama campaigned as an outsider, not just from DC but from politics. He didn't really have a voting record, he was a nobody state rep, who spent a couple years in the Senate avoiding controversial votes. He promised to unite the country, it wasn't about red states and blue states, etc.

America went with the outsider. In 2016, Trump's election was a continuation of that move away from traditional politicians in the White House.

Presidential elections are always popularity contests, and Trump was and is very popular no matter what the haters say. I've never heard a crowd just spontaneously start chanting "We love you" to any politician, ever. When they did that in Florida the first time, he was taken aback. It really touched him.

Trump's rallies dwarfed Obama's, and he was doing it 4 or 5 times a day coming up on Nov 3. A biden rally was old man Joe shouting at an empty parking lot.

So call me skeptical that this guy, the ultimate DC insider, totally got 81 million votes...

View attachment 613383

Speaking of anecdotal evidence, all but two of the Republicans I know who voted for Trump in 2016, voted for Biden in 2020.

And Trump did not win every state but one like Reagan. And unlike Reagan, who is among the best presidents we've had, Trump wades near the worst.

LOL

Fucking moron, a person found guilty in a court of law is convicted. Your vapid denials can't wash away he's a convicted felon.
Yes, that's true, but Flynn was not convicted when he submitted his plea.

Are you ever not a moron?

Ever??

And Trump did not win every state but one like Reagan.
Didn't say he did. The West Coast is permanently gone- no republican will win a Statewide office again in CA, OR, or WA.

Trump's vote gains from 2016 to 2020 matched Reagan's gains in 1984- 11 million more votes than his first election. But somehow he lost States. It's not credible to me, I'm just not able to suspend my disbelief to that extent.

I think the reason Biden is in the White House, is because democrats took the billion dollars they would normally have spent on campaigning, and spent it directly on administering the elections in those 6 key States. They were given access to the voter rolls, the ballots, and the tabulating. They had ballot tracking and harvesting apps in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia that we know of, I believe in Arizona as well. With API's that connected directly to the State election systems, so they had real-time monitoring of who had voted and who hadn't. They ran daily routes to drop boxes in their target neighborhoods, and they didn't do the required record-keeping.

Municipal election departments were turned into partisan "Get out the vote" agencies when they are supposed to be impartial election administrators.

Didn't say he did. The West Coast is permanently gone- no republican will win a Statewide office again in CA, OR, or WA.

Trump's vote gains from 2016 to 2020 matched Reagan's gains in 1984- 11 million more votes than his first election. But somehow he lost States. It's not credible to me, I'm just not able to suspend my disbelief to that extent.

I think the reason Biden is in the White House, is because democrats took the billion dollars they would normally have spent on campaigning, and spent it directly on administering the elections in those 6 key States. They were given access to the voter rolls, the ballots, and the tabulating. They had ballot tracking and harvesting apps in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia that we know of, I believe in Arizona as well. With API's that connected directly to the State election systems, so they had real-time monitoring of who had voted and who hadn't. They ran daily routes to drop boxes in their target neighborhoods, and they didn't do the required record-keeping.

Municipal election departments were turned into partisan "Get out the vote" agencies when they are supposed to be impartial election administrators.
There's also the 500 million Zuckerberg contributed.

Yes, that's true, but Flynn was not convicted when he submitted his plea.

Are you ever not a moron?

Ever??

Yes, it's true a person found guilty in a court of law is a convicted criminal. You just agreed with that.

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law when the judge accepted his guilty plea.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Yes, it's true a person found guilty in a court of law is a convicted criminal. You just agreed with that.

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law when the judge accepted his guilty plea.

Ever??
You claimed he was a convicted criminal when he submitted his plea. If he was ever a convicted criminal, it wasn't until after he submitted his plea.

Is your brain damage making it too hard for you to follow the discussion?

You claimed he was a convicted criminal when he submitted his plea. If he was ever a convicted criminal, it wasn't until after he submitted his plea.

Is your brain damage making it too hard for you to follow the discussion?

LOL

Fucking moron -- he submitted his plea.

You're such a fucking moron, you're describing him as a convicted felon while at the same time, you're denying he was a convicted felon.

:lmao:

LOL

Fucking moron -- he submitted his plea.

You're such a fucking moron, you're describing him as a convicted felon while at the same time, you're denying he was a convicted felon.

:lmao:
What part of "at the time he submitted his plea" didn't you understand?

You aren't really this stupid, are you? Do you understand the meaning of terms like "before" and "after."

What part of "at the time he submitted his plea" didn't you understand?

You aren't really this stupid, are you? Do you understand the meaning of terms like "before" and "after."

LOL

Fucking moron, a conviction doesn't just last for the day when a criminal is convicted. :eusa_doh:

LOL

Fucking moron, a conviction doesn't just last for the day when a criminal is convicted. :eusa_doh:
You can't be convicted before you are convicted, you fucking moron.

Please lookup the words "before" and "after."

Fascinating.

People are still obsessed with Trump.

Amazing.

(Is there a facepalm smiley?)

You can't be convicted before you are convicted, you fucking moron.

Please lookup the words "before" and "after."

Fucking moron, a convicted felon remains a convicted felon even after they are found guilty in a court of law.

Ever??

Fucking moron, a convicted felon remains a convicted felon even after they are found guilty in a court of law.

Ever??
Someone doesn't become a convicted felon until after he's convicted. Flynn wasn't convicted until "AFTER" he submitted his plea. You claim that Flynn was a convicted felon BEFORE he submitted his plea.

Did you go lookup the definition of "BEFORE" and "AFTER" like I told you to, you brain damaged fucktard?

Trump can't help himself. He desperately needed for Americans to believe he won the popular vote over Hillary. Trump is very weak and insecure.
What are you babbling about----this is america--popular vote (which is made of millions of illegals, dead, felons who can't legally vote) doesn't count. It's the electoral which keeps corrupt CA and NY from stuffing the ballots insuring that no one that they don't want ever wins.

Someone doesn't become a convicted felon until after he's convicted. Flynn wasn't convicted until "AFTER" he submitted his plea. You claim that Flynn was a convicted felon BEFORE he submitted his plea.

Did you go lookup the definition of "BEFORE" and "AFTER" like I told you to, you brain damaged fucktard?

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I never once said Flynn was a convicted felon before he pleaded guilty. :cuckoo:

Do you even know you're fucking insane?

Regardless of your senility, he pleaded guilty. That made him a convicted felon.

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I never once said Flynn was a convicted felon before he pleaded guilty. :cuckoo:

Do you even know you're fucking insane?

Regardless of your senility, he pleaded guilty. That made him a convicted felon.
Sure you did, douchebag. You said that was part of the reason that his plea was "voluntary," why it was somehow different qualitatively from a woman give a choice of being raped or having her throat slit.

"Voluntary" another word you don't understand.

What are you babbling about----this is america--popular vote (which is made of millions of illegals, dead, felons who can't legally vote) doesn't count. It's the electoral which keeps corrupt CA and NY from stuffing the ballots insuring that no one that they don't want ever wins.
Trump was crazy to prove he won the popular vote in 2016. Remember? Then he went on to claim he had the biggest inaugural turn out in history.. and that 3-5 million illegals voted. He's just so pitiful and so painfully insecure.

Trump was crazy to prove he won the popular vote in 2016. Remember? Then he went on to claim he had the biggest inaugural turn out in history.. and that 3-5 million illegals voted. He's just so pitiful and so painfully insecure.
Excuse me but... who cares?

Sure you did, douchebag. You said that was part of the reason that his plea was "voluntary," why it was somehow different qualitatively from a woman give a choice of being raped or having her throat slit.

"Voluntary" another word you don't understand.

Fucking moron, here's what I said ...

"You're beyond nuts, fucking moron. Flynn was a convicted felon."

Where in there do you see where I said he was a convicted felon before he pleaded guilty...?

Forum List

Back