BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I never once said Flynn was a convicted felon before he pleaded guilty. :cuckoo:

Do you even know you're fucking insane?

Regardless of your senility, he pleaded guilty. That made him a convicted felon.
You said his plea was "voluntary" because he was a convicted felon, fucktard. He wasn't convicted of anything when he submitted his guilty plea, so your argument is null and void. You've been stepping on your own dick all over the place in this discussion.

Fucking moron, here's what I said ...

"You're beyond nuts, fucking moron. Flynn was a convicted felon."

Where in there do you see where I said he was a convicted felon before he pleaded guilty...?

Here you go, dumbfuck:

"Yes, it's true a person found guilty in a court of law is a convicted criminal. You just agreed with that.
Flynn was found guilty in a court of law when the judge accepted his guilty plea.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?
Ever??"
You're said he was a convicted criminal WHEN he submitted his plea. That means BEFORE, dumbass.

You said his plea was "voluntary" because he was a convicted felon, fucktard. He wasn't convicted of anything when he submitted his guilty plea, so your argument is null and void. You've been stepping on your own dick all over the place in this discussion.

I never said any such thing, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

You denied he committed a crime and to prove he committed a crime, I pointed out he's a convicted felon. Which he is, despite your hollow denial, since his guilty plea was accepted in court. That means he admitted he committed the crime you deny he committed.

Here you go, dumbfuck:

"Yes, it's true a person found guilty in a court of law is a convicted criminal. You just agreed with that.
Flynn was found guilty in a court of law when the judge accepted his guilty plea.
Ever??"
You're said he was a convicted criminal WHEN he submitted his plea. That means BEFORE, dumbass.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. The word, "submitted," isn't even in my post. YOU added that. :cuckoo:

And that's not what my post means. It means a person is a convicted criminal when a judge accepts a defendant's guilty plea.

Does the judge accept a guilty plea before or after a guilty plea is submitted to the court?

Answer: After.

Meaning I never said he was convicted when he submitted his guilty plea.

Ever???

I'm talking about candidates for office. Not posters here.
I think politicians lie. All of them. Without exception.

Veracity is such a nebulous concept.

I look for capability, the ability to get things done

Mr Trump for example, promised to drain the swamp and he couldn't do it. Kind of like Putin in Ukraine, the swamp turned out to be a little bigger than he thought.

When it comes to politics, I don't care much about personalities, I care about policies and accomplishments.

maybe 20 years ago.

now he is notorious for watching 8 hours of right wing TV a day and showing up for work at 11 am.

Get with the times, my man.
Thats a lie---we seen him work from morning up to the wee hours of the morning during the campaign.

Take your spin somewhere else....

I never said any such thing, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

You denied he committed a crime and to prove he committed a crime, I pointed out he's a convicted felon. Which he is, despite your hollow denial, since his guilty plea was accepted in court. That means he admitted he committed the crime you deny he committed.
I was talking about at the time he submitted his plea, you braindead moron. The criteria for evaluating his plea cannot include a conviction that will only occur after his plea.

You are a special kind of stupid.

I can see where this is going. You are whirling round and round and obfuscating the facts so no one can remember what was said.

I was talking about at the time he submitted his plea, you braindead moron. The criteria for evaluating his plea cannot include a conviction that will only occur after his plea.

You are a special kind of stupid.

I can see where this is going. You are whirling round and round and obfuscating the facts so no one can remember what was said.

Who cares what you were talking about, fucking moron? You're deranged and you don't know what you're talking about. As I showed, I never said what you ascribed to me. I did say Flynn is a convicted felon, which he is; and which you ridiculously denied.

And no, you weren't talking about the time he submitted his plea. You denied he committed a crime. That's when I pointed out he's a convicted felon for the crime he committed.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. The word, "submitted," isn't even in my post. YOU added that. :cuckoo:

And that's not what my post means. It means a person is a convicted criminal when a judge accepts a defendant's guilty plea.

Does the judge accept a guilty plea before or after a guilty plea is submitted to the court?

Answer: After.

Meaning I never said he was convicted when he submitted his guilty plea.

Ever???
You didn't use the word "submitted" because you're trying to weasel around the issue. You aren't fooling anyone.

Now tell us, what does the word "voluntary" means.

Who cares what you were talking about, fucking moron? You're deranged and you don't know what you're talking about. As I showed, I never said what you ascribed to me. I did say Flynn is a convicted felon, which he is; and which you ridiculously denied.

And no, you weren't talking about the time he submitted his plea. You denied he committed a crime. That's when I pointed out he's a convicted felon for the crime he committed.
Whether you are lying here depends on what I was talking about when you posted your sleazy lies.

You're deliberately being vague and unclear because you're a lying hack. You know your claims are false, so you're trying weasel your way out of supporting them. The bottom line is, for the purposes of this discussion, Flynn was not a convicted felon. It was dishonest of you to even bring that up. Whether he was a felon after the plea is irrelevant to any discussion about whether his plea voluntary, which proves that you're lying.

You didn't use the word "submitted" because you're trying to weasel around the issue. You aren't fooling anyone.

Now tell us, what does the word "voluntary" means.

LOL

I didn't use the word, "submitted," because it had nothing to do with what I was talking about. Again, YOU were the one who ascribed me as using that word I didn't use in your failed attempt to spin what I said into something you wish I had said.

Whether you are lying here depends on what I was talking about when you posted your sleazy lies.

You're deliberately being vague and unclear because you're a lying hack. You know your claims are false, so you're trying weasel your way out of supporting them. The bottom line is, for the purposes of this discussion, Flynn was not a convicted felon. It was dishonest of you to even bring that up. Whether he was a felon after the plea is irrelevant to any discussion about whether his plea voluntary, which proves that you're lying.

Poor, unhinged fucking moron. My claim was Flynn is a convicted felon. You idiotically denied that.

:cuckoo:

Poor, unhinged fucking moron. My claim was Flynn is a convicted felon. You idiotically denied that.

:cuckoo:
In the eyes of the law he is not a convicted felon. A criminal conviction is a formal judgement of guilt by a court. That's not how this case was concluded. The guilty plea was rescinded before sentencing, and the charges against Gen. Flynn were dismissed.

That is not a criminal conviction, sorry.

In the eyes of the law he is not a convicted felon. A criminal conviction is a formal judgement of guilt by a court. That's not how this case was concluded. The guilty plea was rescinded before sentencing, and the charges against Gen. Flynn were dismissed.

That is not a criminal conviction, sorry.

The guilty plea was never rescinded. Flynn filed a motion with the court to withdraw his guilty plea but the court never granted it.

Flynn is a convicted felon and will forever remain a convicted felon.

The guilty plea was never rescinded. Flynn filed a motion with the court to withdraw his guilty plea but the court never granted it.

A plea is not an adjudication. Sullivan had an opportunity to close the case and pass sentence when the Mueller probe was finished, and he didn't do it.

If you were to do a background check on Flynn, there will be no criminal conviction on his record. There was only ever the one charge, and it was ultimately dismissed.

Even Wiki got it right.

United States v. Flynn was a criminal case in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia which was dismissed without any convictions in December 2020 following a presidential pardon.

Flynn was exonerated.

Forum List

Back