BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Bullshit. :eusa_naughty:

Milwaukee County had 557,089 registered voters...

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say .
There is more to the report.

That moron could not keep track of his own shadow.

In NYC, any criticism of Jews is met with ferocious attacks and card tosses and worse. Mikey Bloomberg would have the cops plant drugs in your car.

Trump always fell for the Iran bashing too.

But he knew 911 and Global Warming were frauds. Apparently, Donald bought one of the real sub human explanations

THE GOVERNMENT did it
Military industrial complex
Big Oil

Bullshit

All of the "conspiracy theory" frauds on America have been done by Fascist Zionists, the ones Einstein warned us about....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the EditorNew York TimesDecember 4, 1948 TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES: Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future. Attack on Arab Village A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party. Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute. The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots. Discrepancies Seen The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal. In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin. The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism. ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZHANNAH ARENDTABRAHAM BRICKRABBI JESSURUN CARDOZOALBERT EINSTEINHERMAN EISEN, M.D.HAYIM FINEMANM. GALLEN, M.D.H.H. HARRISZELIG S. HARRISSIDNEY HOOKFRED KARUSHBRURIA KAUFMANIRMA L. LINDHEIMNACHMAN MAISELSEYMOUR MELMANMYER D. MENDELSONM.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKYSAMUEL PITLICKFRITZ ROHRLICHLOUIS P. ROCKERRUTH SAGISITZHAK SANKOWSKYI.J. SHOENBERGSAMUEL SHUMANM. SINGERIRMA WOLFESTEFAN WOLF. New York, Dec. 2, 1948

The only thing that did the election fraud, enabled the election fraud, and covered up the election fraud is

ZIONIST FASCISTS

The whole 911 crowd

W
Cheney
Romney
Biden
Bloomberg
Raffensberger
Murkowski
Fox News

Why should anyone expect that isn't just more bullshit you're posting given I busted you posting bullshit? So you just switch from one bullshit story to another when caught?

Why should anyone expect that isn't just more bullshit you're posting given I busted you posting bullshit? So you just switch from one bullshit story to another when caught?
Just because you say something is bullshit doesn’t prove it is. One of the odd things I find abut any report of election fraud is how is it labeled false IMMEDIATELY. Damn near impossible to debunk a report that fast.

Now the report may be false but I predict that if it is true beyond any doubt the liberal media will still say the report was debunked and ignore it.

The sheeple can’t be allowed to suspect there may be election malfeasance in our nation or it will be extremely difficult to rig any future elections.

If the Dems can’t rig elections they will go extinct.

Here’s an article dated TODAY.

***snip***

Margot Cleveland, a graduate of Notre Dame Law, a former law clerk for a federal appellate judge and a senior contributor to The Federalist, pointed out that’s exactly what the Wisconsin Office of Special Counsel concluded was involved in that state’s 2020 presidential election results from nursing homes.

She reported, “Special Counsel Michael Gableman, the retired state Supreme Court justice appointed by the Wisconsin Assembly to investigate integrity concerns about the 2020 election, vetted more than 90 nursing homes in five different counties before concluding there was ‘widespread election fraud at Wisconsin nursing homes in November of 2020.’”

She explained, “According to the report, nursing home staff and administrators illegally handled absentee ballots, illegally assisted with ‘marking’ residents’ ballots, illegally ‘witnessed’ the voting, and possibly included forgery of the elderly residents’ signatures. Under Wisconsin law, these violations of the election code constitute fraud.”
She noted that just one of the key findings in the OSC report that was given to the Wisconsin Assembly found, “Rampant fraud and abuse occurred statewide at Wisconsin’s nursing homes and other residential care facilities.”

Gableman’s conclusions mirrored those reached by the Racine County sheriff’s office earlier, an investigation that resulted in Sheriff Christopher Schmaling recommending election fraud charges be filed against five members of the Wisconsin Election Commission.

***snip***

Gableman’s report also recommended:

• Eliminating the Wisconsin Election Commission, which, in fact, had delivered to elections officials improper instructions for the election.
  • Maintain a single statewide voter registration database and making it available and secure.
  • Establishing oversight procedures for elections.
  • Establishing a process for challenging results.
  • Minimizing “pre-voting,” because that denies citizens their right to observe the process.
  • Allowing the creation of “alternative slates of electors” for challenged races.
  • Providing ways to challenge those certifications.
  • Banning “outside funding” in elections.
What is known about the 2020 election is that study of Zuckerberg’s money concluded the results essentially were bought for Biden. Also, various state and local elections officials simply canceled their own state laws regarding mail-in ballots to accommodate COVID, actions that were not legally allowed. Third, legacy and social media all worked to conceal accurate – and damaging – reporting about the Biden family overseas business schemes just before the election. A Media Research Center study revealed had those reports been more widely published, enough voters would have turned away from Biden to cost him the election.

Just because you say something is bullshit doesn’t prove it is. One of the odd things I find abut any report of election fraud is how is it labeled false IMMEDIATELY. Damn near impossible to debunk a report that fast.

Now the report may be false but I predict that if it is true beyond any doubt the liberal media will still say the report was debunked and ignore it.

The sheeple can’t be allowed to suspect there may be election malfeasance in our nation or it will be extremely difficult to rig any future elections.

If the Dems can’t rig elections they will go extinct.

Here’s an article dated TODAY.

***snip***

Margot Cleveland, a graduate of Notre Dame Law, a former law clerk for a federal appellate judge and a senior contributor to The Federalist, pointed out that’s exactly what the Wisconsin Office of Special Counsel concluded was involved in that state’s 2020 presidential election results from nursing homes.

She reported, “Special Counsel Michael Gableman, the retired state Supreme Court justice appointed by the Wisconsin Assembly to investigate integrity concerns about the 2020 election, vetted more than 90 nursing homes in five different counties before concluding there was ‘widespread election fraud at Wisconsin nursing homes in November of 2020.’”

She explained, “According to the report, nursing home staff and administrators illegally handled absentee ballots, illegally assisted with ‘marking’ residents’ ballots, illegally ‘witnessed’ the voting, and possibly included forgery of the elderly residents’ signatures. Under Wisconsin law, these violations of the election code constitute fraud.”
She noted that just one of the key findings in the OSC report that was given to the Wisconsin Assembly found, “Rampant fraud and abuse occurred statewide at Wisconsin’s nursing homes and other residential care facilities.”

Gableman’s conclusions mirrored those reached by the Racine County sheriff’s office earlier, an investigation that resulted in Sheriff Christopher Schmaling recommending election fraud charges be filed against five members of the Wisconsin Election Commission.

***snip***

Gableman’s report also recommended:

• Eliminating the Wisconsin Election Commission, which, in fact, had delivered to elections officials improper instructions for the election.
  • Maintain a single statewide voter registration database and making it available and secure.
  • Establishing oversight procedures for elections.
  • Establishing a process for challenging results.
  • Minimizing “pre-voting,” because that denies citizens their right to observe the process.
  • Allowing the creation of “alternative slates of electors” for challenged races.
  • Providing ways to challenge those certifications.
  • Banning “outside funding” in elections.
What is known about the 2020 election is that study of Zuckerberg’s money concluded the results essentially were bought for Biden. Also, various state and local elections officials simply canceled their own state laws regarding mail-in ballots to accommodate COVID, actions that were not legally allowed. Third, legacy and social media all worked to conceal accurate – and damaging – reporting about the Biden family overseas business schemes just before the election. A Media Research Center study revealed had those reports been more widely published, enough voters would have turned away from Biden to cost him the election.

Imbecile, I proved you posted bullshit. Denying I did that only serves to demonstrate how fucked in the head you are. :cuckoo:

You posted a meme claiming there were more votes than registered voters in Milwaukee County, falsely claiming there are only 309,868 registered voters there. I busted that bullshit meme with a link to Wisconsin's official website proving the actual number was 557,089, more than the votes cast.

You're so brain-dead, you can't even tell when you're bitch-slapped.

307vyna-gif.269908

Imbecile, I proved you posted bullshit. Denying I did that only serves to demonstrate how fucked in the head you are. :cuckoo:

You posted a meme claiming there were more votes than registered voters in Milwaukee County, falsely claiming there are only 309,868 registered voters there. I busted that bullshit meme with a link to Wisconsin's official website proving the actual number was 557,089, more than the votes cast.

You're so brain-dead, you can't even tell when you're bitch-slapped.

307vyna-gif.269908
Why don’t you provide a link to back up your assertions?

Here, I will help you out.

I attempted to find info backing up my claims but oddly when I would try a link I got this message. …

“Safari cannot open the page as it could not connect to the server”

I tried half a dozen and got the same message. I never have had that happen before. I was able to access other sites with no problem.

So since I can’t find any recent information that proves there were more votes than registered voters, I will have to agree that you win this debate.

Why don’t you provide a link to back up your assertions?

Here, I will help you out.

I attempted to find info backing up my claims but oddly when I would try a link I got this message. …

“Safari cannot open the page as it could not connect to the server”

I tried half a dozen and got the same message. I never have had that happen before. I was able to access other sites with no problem.

So since I can’t find any recent information that proves there were more votes than registered voters, I will have to agree that you win this debate.

You dumbfuck, I posted a link to the Wisconsin official elections website. Have you always been this desperate and stupid?

307vyna-gif.269908

Same-day States always have a bunch of registrations that don't get reflected on the County election websites right away.

The city of Milwaukee had 315K registered voters and 247K voted. They lost almost 13K registered voters between 2016 and 2020, but the total votes in 2020 was only 141 votes less. Biden outperformed Hillary by 6K, but 2016 had a spoiler liberal that stole 6K from Hillary.

2016 and 2020 in the city of Milwaukee look almost identical.

You dumbfuck, I posted a link to the Wisconsin official elections website. Have you always been this desperate and stupid?

307vyna-gif.269908
I missed that post.

I hope my admitting you won this debate helps your inferiority complex.

Same-day States always have a bunch of registrations that don't get reflected on the County election websites right away.

The city of Milwaukee had 315K registered voters and 247K voted. They lost almost 13K registered voters between 2016 and 2020, but the total votes in 2020 was only 141 votes less. Biden outperformed Hillary by 6K, but 2016 had a spoiler liberal that stole 6K from Hillary.

2016 and 2020 in the city of Milwaukee look almost identical.

Same day registrations make me suspicious.

I missed that post.

I hope my admitting you won this debate helps your inferiority complex.

LOL

As if your concession was needed. You lost the moment you posted that bullshit meme.

You know, Lakhota, I saw that reportage on Barr saying he would still vote for DTrump.
And thought at the time, and still think a day later........"Dumb"!
With a capital 'D'.

If I had been in Barr's shoes, after publishing a book with many critical observations of Trump's suitability to be President......and if asked would I vote for him agailn........I'd simply say: 'Too early to decide. Let's see who the Democrats put up. Let's see the Republicans who throw their hat in the ring.' Duh!!

Bill Barr made himself.....no one else, he did it.......he made himself look feckless and weak.
Jeeeeez!!! What a dumb unforced error.
Barr admits this, and still says he'll vote for the guy.

This is just otherworldly.

Forum List

Back