Barr Intends to Investigate the FBI Russia Collusion Behavior

I'll believe it when I see the indictments.

Agreed - but it's heartening to see that Barr is taking this on.
But if there were no indictments of people who actually conspired with Russia, why would you expect indictments here? I'm more than willing to believe that Comey's actions were politically motivated in part when destroying Hillary's campaign, and I'm more than willing that at least the initial investigation of Trump and Russia was started by people with political motivation. That doesn't mean though that Hillary was clean, nor does it explain why Trump had his sons meeting with a Russian spy.

But if there were no indictments of people who actually conspired with Russia, why would you expect indictments here? I'm more than willing to believe that Comey's actions were politically motivated in part when destroying Hillary's campaign, and I'm more than willing that at least the initial investigation of Trump and Russia was started by people with political motivation. That doesn't mean though that Hillary was clean, nor does it explain why Trump had his sons meeting with a Russian spy.

Because there is actual evidence a crime was committed, as contrasted with the Mueller in Beria drag operation.

About Gawd Danged time.

Barr Says He's Reviewing the Conduct of FBI Probe Into Trump Campaign

Attorney General William Barr announced Tuesday he is “reviewing the conduct” of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s counterintelligence into the Trump campaign under the Obama administration.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr said while testifying before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies.

Barr also said he has heard the ongoing Justice Department inspector general investigation into how the DOJ under the Obama administration obtained surveillance warrants on Trump campaign members will wrap up in May or June.
Lock them all up if they undermined our President and throw away the danged key.
There are and have been plenty of folks looking at this already. You may welcome more eyeballs, but it has not been ignored before. Just hasn't given you the outcome you want, yet. Now that you've got Barr on board, I guess you're hoping for a better answer? Don't say you can't understand why the anti-Trumpers don't believe the Mueller investigation outcome. You are doing the same thing with the investigation into Trump.

Bill Barr Puts Barack Obama On Notice, Fires First Shot In Coming War With Deep State

Because there is actual evidence a crime was committed, as contrasted with the Mueller in Beria drag operation.
Oh I'm glad u know, Inspector Clouseau

Oh I'm glad u know, Inspector Clouseau

Stay cocky and complacent, bub....it's a surefire way to ensure Trump 2020!

About Gawd Danged time.

Attorney General William Barr announced Tuesday he is “reviewing the conduct” of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s counterintelligence into the Trump campaign under the Obama administration.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr said while testifying before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies.

Barr also said he has heard the ongoing Justice Department inspector general investigation into how the DOJ under the Obama administration obtained surveillance warrants on Trump campaign members will wrap up in May or June.
Lock them all up if they undermined our President and throw away the danged key.
Barr says he thinks that Trump's 2016 campaign was spied on, by the Feds, on behalf of the Democrats.

About Gawd Danged time.

Barr says he thinks that Trump's 2016 campaign was spied on, by the Feds, on behalf of the Democrats.
Interesting!

Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

Comey, ya gotta problem. Obama, this happened on your watch

About Gawd Danged time.

Interesting!

Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

Comey, ya gotta problem. Obama, this happened on your watch
It flips the focus from Trump to the Corrupt Unaccountable Administrative State in league with the Fake News Media.

Who investigates the investigators when the system has been corrupted and the media is part of the conspiracy? We'll see.

This is a good question about the Media. They are every bit as corrupt as Peter Strzok.

But, I predict there will be some cracks in what has been a solid wall of Lies and Bullshit for two years.

First, some of them, a very few, have to be embarrassed, and chastened....and may put their TDS aside and get back to journalism. (Glenn Greenwald, who is smarter than anyone at the NYT, did this early on and he hates Trump.)

Second. Under ordinary circumstances, the Left, the old Left---the merely Crazy Left---used to be the ones who most feared and most watched out for governmental intrusions on the rights of the citizens. This attempted coup d'etat is just what the NYT and Washington Post would report on above the fold, page one, every day, EVERY DAY---if Trump was not the victim.
Maybe they will RELEARN why the Founding Father gave them special protections under the Constitution.

I embrace Hope. It is not a Guide, but it is a good companion along the way.

For all the lefties already crying about this, here are your own words: "If you are innocent and have nothing to hide, you would WELCOME an investigation." I'm thinking there are already a LOT of soiled undergarments on the Dem side.

About Gawd Danged time.

How dare the FBI look into credible threats and do their job. This needs immediate investigation.

Barr better get Trey Gowdy on this immediately given his track record of pointless investigations.

Any bets on when these fucks are going to decide to suspend the Constitution?

They weren't 'credible threats' and the political appointees in the FBI knew it.

...why Trump had his sons meeting with a Russian spy.
Has Mueller charged her with spying? She was cleared to enter the country by the Obama Administration. Is it illegal to speak with Russians about negative things about your opponent? Will Steele be charged given that his sources for the Dossier dirt were Kremlin associated Russian agents?

About Gawd Danged time.

How dare the FBI look into credible threats and do their job. This needs immediate investigation.

Barr better get Trey Gowdy on this immediately given his track record of pointless investigations.

They weren't 'credible threats' and the political appointees in the FBI knew it.
All of these findings show the FBI did have credible threats.

About Gawd Danged time.

the FBI did have credible threats.
You didn't answer the questions:

1. Has Mueller charged her with spying? She was cleared to enter the country by the Obama Administration.
  2. Is it illegal to speak with Russians about negative things about your opponent?
  3. Will Steele be charged given that his sources for the Dossier dirt were Kremlin associated Russian agents?

About Gawd Danged time.

the FBI did have credible threats.
You didn't answer the questions:

1. Has Mueller charged her with spying? She was cleared to enter the country by the Obama Administration.
  2. Is it illegal to speak with Russians about negative things about your opponent?
  3. Will Steele be charged given that his sources for the Dossier dirt were Kremlin associated Russian agents?
1) if youre talking about Veselnitskaya, she was allowed in for case work unrelated to Trump campaign.
2) its illegal to accept gift from foreign government, but its legal to pay for opposition research from foreigners. The "gift" can be dirt on opponent. The reason gift is illegal is because it results in quid pro quo.
3) no, because of item 2. Additionally, Steele was working with anti-kremlin Russians (i.e. Skripal poisoning)

1) if youre talking about Veselnitskaya, she was allowed in for case work unrelated to Trump campaign.
2) its illegal to accept gift from foreign government, but its legal to pay for opposition research from foreigners. The "gift" can be dirt on opponent. The reason gift is illegal is because it results in quid pro quo.
3) no, because of item 2. Additionally, Steele was working with anti-kremlin Russians (i.e. Skripal poisoning)

That opposition research (Steele Dossier) was used to get a FISA warrant. There was nothing valid in that Dossier it was a DNC paid for hit piece yet the FBI used to to get a FISA warrant to wiretap and it is the reason for this 2 year long, costly witch-hunt. People need to be accountable all the way up to Obama.

That opposition research (Steele Dossier) was used to get a FISA warrant. There was nothing valid in that Dossier it was a DNC paid for hit piece yet the FBI used to to get a FISA warrant to wiretap and it is the reason for this 2 year long, costly witch-hunt. People need to be accountable all the way up to Obama.
The reason for this two year long "witch hunt" is for much more than just Dossier. The FBI investigation started during the campaign due to Papadopoulos bragging to an Australian diplomat. Considering the amount of Russian meddling in our election, its more than justified.
npxdbqeg45o21.jpg

About Gawd Danged time.

PonderWiki.jpg

About Gawd Danged time.

View attachment 255180
Thats why each wikipedia page has references to the source of information. The page on russian election interference has more then 500 reference. Also, wikipedia is 99.5 percent accurate.

Forum List

Back