It's Happening! White House Making Plans To Target Remittance Payments

Yes it is! HIT MEXICO WHERE IT HURTS MOST.. Remittance payments are Mexico's #1 SOURCE OF REVENUE to the tune of over $20 BILLION yearly

outgoing-remittances-usa-final-8374.jpg

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Boom! The money then can be used to fund a big beautiful Wall and stop the Illegal browning of America. It's apparent that they're going with Kris Kobach's Immigration Plan he suggested Sunday. Folks, I've come to the conclusion that God has sent President Trump to save America and turn it into a full fledged Nationalist nation.

White House Plans To Target Remittance Payments
Just today I went to the whitehouse website and suggested that the President and Republicans use an ad, showing MS-13 gang members raping and killing US citizens. The caption would be, this is what the Democrats want because they wont help build the wall, and provide the necessary means to stop the MS-13 gangs, for if they did care, the border would be secure. I hope they run that ad, as this would be a sure winner.

Boom! The money then can be used to fund a big beautiful Wall and stop the Illegal browning of America. It's apparent that they're going with Kris Kobach's Immigration Plan he suggested Sunday. Folks, I've come to the conclusion that God has sent President Trump to save America and turn it into a full fledged Nationalist nation.

Just today I went to the whitehouse website and suggested that the President and Republicans use an ad, showing MS-13 gang members raping and killing US citizens. The caption would be, this is what the Democrats want because they wont help build the wall, and provide the necessary means to stop the MS-13 gangs, for if they did care, the border would be secure. I hope they run that ad, as this would be a sure winner.

Coming to a neighborhood near you....

Glad you did that. Thank you!

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Trump is also the best friend ISRAEL, who you despise, has ever had in the WH. First the Embassy in Jerusalem, now the Golan Heights, and soon the West Bank. Hard to believe you support Trump over your jihadist brothers....why do you claim to....are you part of a sleeper cell?

Trump is also the best friend ISRAEL, who you despise, has ever had in the WH. First the Embassy in Jerusalem, now the Golan Heights, and soon the West Bank. Hard to believe you support Trump over your jihadist brothers....why do you claim to....are you part of a sleeper cell?
That is one area I'm in total disagreement with Pres.Trump.

Everything else is just fine. ... :thup:

Last edited:
This is terrible news for twisted Lefties...They don’t want to “tax” or bother foreign criminals. That may impede the criminals ability to continue overwhelming our social and public services.

If true, it will make the Democrats very happy since they have been complaining that the President has not yet kept his promise to make Mexico pay for the border fence.

If true, it will make the Democrats very happy since they have been complaining that the President has not yet kept his promise to make Mexico pay for the border fence.

oughta pizz off 'jose and pedro' though when they realize that there 'familia' in 'mexico' is getting fecked though .

Forum List

Back