Global Warming predicted to dump two feet of snow on the Midwest in mid-April, need Green New Deal.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Another "polar vortex" is being predicted in about a week. This is it, we need the Green New Deal before it's too late. The Midwest is going to get hit the worst because they have so many cows. LOL

"The heaviest snow will be in Nebraska, South Dakota and Minnesota, according to weathermodels.com meteorologist Ryan Maue. Blizzard warnings will probably be issued in those states.

Minneapolis/St. Paul will be the largest metro area in the path of the snowstorm. The weather service in Minnesota said snow may be heavy at times: as much as 2 inches of snow per hour. "

'This may not be your typical blizzard': 200M of us face weather mess of snow, heavy rain, wind and flooding

Last edited:
Yeah, there are a lot of people who are still working on the last flood they had, and now, they are gonna get hit with another one.

It's even been said that if this continues, it will mess up crops this season.

Shouldnt this thread be in the conspiracy theory section?

97% of scientists have already warned us. It will take Alexandria Occassio-Cortez in the White House to save us. We only have 12 years left.

You DO know that she is too young to run yet, right? Might wanna brush up on your facts before making baseless accusations.

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

97% of scientists have already warned us. It will take Alexandria Occassio-Cortez in the White House to save us. We only have 12 years left.

You DO know that she is too young to run yet, right? Might wanna brush up on your facts before making baseless accusations.

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

No. Because according to some of those scientists, when we get to the 12 year point, it's already too late.

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

No. Because according to some of those scientists, when we get to the 12 year point, it's already too late.

She can run in 2028, that will give her 3 years. Maybe Al Gore can be president in the meantime. What is 100 trillion dollars when it comes to saving our planet?

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

Yes...the scientists who are saying that were saying it to get government grant money.....and hoping to get book deals.....

Actual Scientists know that this isn't a problem.....man doesn't change the climate, the sun does....

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

Yes...the scientists who are saying that were saying it to get government grant money.....and hoping to get book deals.....

Actual Scientists know that this isn't a problem.....man doesn't change the climate, the sun does....

They simply need about 20 billion more in grant money and then they can tell us how best to spend the 100 trillion dollars the New Green Deal will generate.

Yet, according to them, we should have already hit that ten year point of no return a couple of times over...

I said we have 12 years.

21-December-20121.jpg

Oh my great good, a few inches of snow should never be cause for concern. It is unreal how 6 inches of snow can paralyze a city. People who don't like driving in it should keep their wimpy butts inside. Southern cities shut right down. What is their problem?

Yet, according to them, we should have already hit that ten year point of no return a couple of times over...
And we very well may have, in terms of certain lower limits in terms of average temp and time. Which, of course, was the context you forgot to mention.

Oh my great good, a few inches of snow should never be cause for concern. It is unreal how 6 inches of snow can paralyze a city. People who don't like driving in it should keep their wimpy butts inside. Southern cities shut right down. What is their problem?

You know, driving in snow and ice is something that you have to learn, and it's a lot harder than just learning how to drive. I grew up in Montana, and winter driving was something I did regularly. However, when I got to some southern places and they got snow, I was amazed at how much some of these people don't know about slick conditions.

And, learning to drive in snow was fun for me. We would go out to an empty parking lot and practice steering out of skids.

Another "polar vortex" is being predicted in about a week. This is it, we need the Green New Deal before it's too late. The Midwest is going to get hit the worst because they have so many cows.

"The heaviest snow will be in Nebraska, South Dakota and Minnesota, according to weathermodels.com meteorologist Ryan Maue. Blizzard warnings will probably be issued in those states.

Minneapolis/St. Paul will be the largest metro area in the path of the snowstorm. The weather service in Minnesota said snow may be heavy at times: as much as 2 inches of snow per hour. "

'This may not be your typical blizzard': 200M of us face weather mess of snow, heavy rain, wind and flooding

It's blowing thru Vegas today. 30 mph sustained winds, gusts to 60 mph.
Temps falling from a high of 90 yesterday, to a high of 68 tomorrow.

Driving in snow is not hard at all. For many it's hard for them to figure it out.

And we very well may have, in terms of certain lower limits in terms of average temp and time. Which, of course, was the context you forgot to mention.
Oh, please. That 97% were actually just a few that even responded to the survey of just over 3000 they even sent it to.

Oh, please. That 97% were actually just a few that even responded to the survey of just over 3000 they even sent it to.
Excuse you, there have been many studies on the consensus. The most comprehensive ones don't rely on responses, but survey all the published science. And the consensus sits at about 97%, in the published science.

And the percentage that concluded against the accepted theories sits at 0%. That's right, 0%.

So, frankly, you don't know what you are talking about. You just parroted a talking point you read on a blog from a lying liar.

Forum List

Back