Barr Intends to Investigate the FBI Russia Collusion Behavior

Much like the Left believed Trump colluded with Russia and would be impeached if not charged criminally, the right thinks our criminal government will actually hold criminals in government accountable. I don’t think so.

If what you claim is true, then this country has already failed, the only thing left is the final revolution which brings about the final collapse.
I don’t know if that is true and it certainly isn’t my belief. However, people in high places have always received a different level of justice in this country. This kind of shit is nothing new. Our government has long protected it’s own.

I agree with the majority of what you say, however, they have also been fairly discreet in their criminality.

This time the corruption is plain to see.
Agreed!

CLinton-Obama-Crimes-Arrested.jpg

Attorney General Barr is doing his job! :thup:

Good on him!

Much like the Left believed Trump colluded with Russia and would be impeached if not charged criminally, the right thinks our criminal government will actually hold criminals in government accountable. I don’t think so.

If what you claim is true, then this country has already failed, the only thing left is the final revolution which brings about the final collapse.
I don’t know if that is true and it certainly isn’t my belief. However, people in high places have always received a different level of justice in this country. This kind of shit is nothing new. Our government has long protected it’s own.

I agree with the majority of what you say, however, they have also been fairly discreet in their criminality.

Agreed but the American people will do nothing about it. Most aren’t paying attention or are easily influenced by government controlled media.

Agreed but the American people will do nothing about it. Most aren’t paying attention or are easily influenced by government controlled media.

I disagree. The fact that CNN can only muster 600k viewers in prime time says that more and more people are figuring it out and are getting tired of being shit on.

Trumps election reinforces that belief.

I disagree. The fact that CNN can only muster 600k viewers in prime time says that more and more people are figuring it out and are getting tired of being shit on.

I hope you are right, but I don’t think so. CNN is but one outlet among many controlled by government and the ruling class. Trump’s win is hopeful, but he barely won against a known elitist crook and he didn’t win the popular vote.

Secondly, what can the people do? Our government is not accountable to the people. It is accountable to the billionaire ruling class and they have no intention of curtailing government corruption.

I hope you are right, but I don’t think so. CNN is but one outlet among many controlled by government and the ruling class. Trump’s win is hopeful, but he barely won against a known elitist crook and he didn’t win the popular vote.

Secondly, what can the people do? Our government is not accountable to the people. It is accountable to the billionaire ruling class and they have no intention of curtailing government corruption.

The best thing the people can do is keep the story front and center. The MSM wants to disappear the story.

Don't let them.

I expect Comey, Stzrok, and a few others to do some time but it's not likely that the ringleader (Obama) will be held accountable. The best we can hope for is that his legacy will reflect that he was deemed a traitor.

The best thing the people can do is keep the story front and center. The MSM wants to disappear the story.

Don't let them.
Not going to happen. The people don’t control the media. The Ruling Class does.

Don't let them.

Actually I think the people have a lot more power over both media and our government...…..we've just become apathetic.

Media sources only stay mainstream with high ratings......as long as they have the audience, they will continue to feed them. It may take awhile before CNN & other news outlets are pulled out or revamp themselves to regain viewers, but it will happen.

Our control of government has mostly to do with our votes, but also writing to representatives to let them know how their constituents feel on topics. But just one or a dozen votes or letters aren't going to change much...…..but if there are enough people that would take a more proactive approach, the better chance for actual change.

I hope we see Hillary, Bill, Comey, Obama, Lynch, and anyone else involved in this farce incarcerated. Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Al Green, etc. This is criminal behavior starting with lying to a FISA court about a false dossier. The DNC (controlled by Clinton) lied. The FBI (whose upper echelon was Obama/Clinton appointees), was being manipulated by Clinton and the DNC. One need look no further than the exoneration of Hillary by Comey even after he said she was guilty.

Last edited:
About Gawd Danged time.

Barr Says He's Reviewing the Conduct of FBI Probe Into Trump Campaign

Attorney General William Barr announced Tuesday he is “reviewing the conduct” of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s counterintelligence into the Trump campaign under the Obama administration.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr said while testifying before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies.

Barr also said he has heard the ongoing Justice Department inspector general investigation into how the DOJ under the Obama administration obtained surveillance warrants on Trump campaign members will wrap up in May or June.
Lock them all up if they undermined our President and throw away the danged key.
The twice-unsuccessful Democratic presidential candidate tweeted a HuffPost article about far-right activists abroad who have adopted the slogans and rhetoric of President Donald Trump. “The white nationalists certainly think MAGA is a white nationalist slogan,” was the comment Clinton added."

How well was that accepted?

"Critics immediately pointed out that Clinton was exercising the same strategy she employed in 2016, when she referred to Trump-supporters as a “basket of deplorables.”

Hillary Clinton Implies Millions Of Americans Who Voted Against Her Are White Nationalist.

The Venuvios coud be hot

Attorney General Barr is doing his job! :thup:

Good on him!

If AG Barr does his job and cleans up the graft and corruption brought upon our Government by the deep state, I hope they put his likeness on money...

Another man that has a whole shit load of respect due when the chips fall is General Flynn...

About Gawd Danged time.

Attorney General William Barr announced Tuesday he is “reviewing the conduct” of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s counterintelligence into the Trump campaign under the Obama administration.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr said while testifying before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies.

Barr also said he has heard the ongoing Justice Department inspector general investigation into how the DOJ under the Obama administration obtained surveillance warrants on Trump campaign members will wrap up in May or June.
Lock them all up if they undermined our President and throw away the danged key.
How dare the FBI look into credible threats and do their job. This needs immediate investigation.

Barr better get Trey Gowdy on this immediately given his track record of pointless investigations.

Any bets on when these fucks are going to decide to suspend the Constitution?

I'll be very interested to see what Barr uncovers.

Oh and I'd bet he'll find plenty to uncover.

Lots of info to sift through and plenty of people who need to be held accountable.

Go Barr.

Don't let them.

Actually I think the people have a lot more power over both media and our government...…..we've just become apathetic.

Media sources only stay mainstream with high ratings......as long as they have the audience, they will continue to feed them. It may take awhile before CNN & other news outlets are pulled out or revamp themselves to regain viewers, but it will happen.

Our control of government has mostly to do with our votes, but also writing to representatives to let them know how their constituents feel on topics. But just one or a dozen votes or letters aren't going to change much...…..but if there are enough people that would take a more proactive approach, the better chance for actual change.
The people do have the power, but we are much too divided to ever come together and take control of the government. This dividing of the people is what the ruling class, MSM, and our government promote and instigate. They know if the people come together, they are toast.

About Gawd Danged time.

So long as they investigate Comey's Nov Surprise … it's all good. The FBI's political corruption should not be a surprise to anyone of any pol persuasion. And to be fair, they are more often competent than not in uncovering crimes. Their motivation for targeting crimes is questionable, at times.

Forum List

Back