Barr Intends to Investigate the FBI Russia Collusion Behavior

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
About Gawd Danged time.

Barr Says He's Reviewing the Conduct of FBI Probe Into Trump Campaign

Attorney General William Barr announced Tuesday he is “reviewing the conduct” of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s counterintelligence into the Trump campaign under the Obama administration.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr said while testifying before the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies.

Barr also said he has heard the ongoing Justice Department inspector general investigation into how the DOJ under the Obama administration obtained surveillance warrants on Trump campaign members will wrap up in May or June.
Lock them all up if they undermined our President and throw away the danged key.

Much like the Left believed Trump colluded with Russia and would be impeached if not charged criminally, the right thinks our criminal government will actually hold criminals in government accountable. I don’t think so.

So sweet.....the big bumpy cucumber coming to the DUMS! This is gonna be some funny shit....even Geraldo Rivera said Barr probe will smack the DUMS upside the head!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It's about time.....OUR TURN!!!:flirtysmile4:

"The FBI incorrectly assured the FISA court on numerous occasions that other sources independently corroborated Steele's claims but did not clearly state that Steele worked for a firm hired by Hillary Clinton's campaign."

"The FBI's ultimately successful warrant application to surveil Page, which relied in part on information from British ex-spy Christopher Steele – whose anti-Trump views are now well-documented..."

Barr assembles 'team' to look into counterintelligence investigation on Trump campaign in 2016, official says

This is nothing the US IG did not already know, as was the case with Rosenstein & Mueller, but now there is an objective US AG willing to review it instead of ignore it...

Trump needs to 'finish off' the traitors by declassifying and releasing the FISA Warrants... :p

By simple definition, someone lied to the FISA court because they had to swear that the information against Trump was true and it turned out not to be.

Hopefully someone goes to jail.

Much like the Left believed Trump colluded with Russia and would be impeached if not charged criminally, the right thinks our criminal government will actually hold criminals in government accountable. I don’t think so.
Maybe not - we can only hope.

If the Democrats are further exposed as criminals and traitors yet not held accountable the illusion of 'equal justice' will be shattered, and there will never be any confidence in our Justice System again.

If what you claim is true, then this country has already failed, the only thing left is the final revolution which brings about the final collapse.

If what you claim is true, then this country has already failed, the only thing left is the final revolution which brings about the final collapse.
I don’t know if that is true and it certainly isn’t my belief. However, people in high places have always received a different level of justice in this country. This kind of shit is nothing new. Our government has long protected it’s own.

I don’t know if that is true and it certainly isn’t my belief. However, people in high places have always received a different level of justice in this country. This kind of shit is nothing new. Our government has long protected it’s own.

I agree with the majority of what you say, however, they have also been fairly discreet in their criminality.

This time the corruption is plain to see.

Forum List

Back