Barr and Durham Publicly Disagree with Horowitz Report on Russia Inquiry

Now we KNOW who is a DEEP STATE COUP MEMBER...and who is for the TRUTH.... You Dimwits better do something DRASTIC to stop Trump...or jail time in Trump's second term!...Lolol!

------------

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr sharply criticized on Monday the F.B.I.’s decision to open the Russia investigation, undercutting a major finding in a long-awaited watchdog report and at the same time showing his willingness to act as President Trump’s vocal defender.

The report, by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, found that the F.B.I. had adequate reason in 2016 to open an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia. Mr. Horowitz broadly rejected Mr. Trump’s allegations that F.B.I. officials conspired to sabotage his campaign, but Mr. Barr highlighted findings that underscored his and the president’s shared view that investigators were nonetheless overly invasive in scrutinizing people associated with a presidential campaign.

“The inspector general’s report now makes clear that the F.B.I. launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Mr. Barr said in a statement.

bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!! The IG report only scratches the surface !!! and even that tiny thin skin o9n the outer layer found 17 counts of mistakes and wrong doing !! it is not in the IGs purview to go deeper and determine if those mistakes were criminal ...he cant subpoena docs emails ect ... he cant question witnesses under oath ... however Durham has and can !! and do realy believe the cowardly scum that are being caught up in Durhams investigation are not going to cooperate to cut a deal ???? actually the IG report is worse than many people thought !! the wrong doing is so numerous and egregious that there only explanation was that it was honest mistakes ........ not that wrong doing was not committed but that it was just honest mistakes !!!! But bar and Durham know better !! the is is just the beginning of the uncovering of treason committed by the deep state leftists !! get ready dems theres a storm a comin !

I don't like nor trust Wray...I wish Trump would ask him to step down....
Wray is another ' in-bred' criminal POS whose loyalty belongs to the FBI and Deep State rather than to the country, just like Mueller and Comey.

The best thing President Trump could do would be to fire Wray and appoint someone from completely outside the FBI, CIA, Intel Community, and Deep State.

He should make the libs heads explode and appoint Rudy as the interim.....
Do it. That’ll hasten his trip to Rikers.

The last thing Rudy wants is a government job right now. Those come with accountability.
If you know of a law that Rudy has broken please let me know what law it is....I think you are just repeating what you hear...

Dunno. Maybe the SDNY can fill us in soon.

The last thing Rudy wants is a government job right now. Those come with accountability.
Bwuhahahaha.....not for Democrats...when they are in charge.

There’s a list a mile long of people Trump supporters have been telling me are going to jail as soon as Trump gets into power.

Starting with Hillary “lock her up” Clinton.

Nearly three years on, nothing but about half dozen of Trump’s buddies in jail.

Y’all should be pissed. Either Trump is monumentally incompetent or he was lying to you. I vote the latter. What about you?

Bwuhahahaha.....not for Democrats...when they are in charge.

There’s a list a mile long of people Trump supporters have been telling me are going to jail as soon as Trump gets into power.

Starting with Hillary “lock her up” Clinton.

Nearly three years on, nothing but about half dozen of Trump’s buddies in jail.

Y’all should be pissed. Either Trump is monumentally incompetent or he was lying to you. I vote the latter. What about you?

I'm waiting until Durham issues his findings before rendering judgement on the "Trump vs Swamp Creatures" battle.

Barr seems to be a good AG who wants to root out the deep state coup attempts. So we're still waiting patiently for the guilty to be punished.
I'm not holding my breath for Hillary or Obama to get indicted, that would be too good to be true.

Holy Shit!!!!

The FBI knowingly and with forethought LIED to obtain the warrant to spy on Carter Paige and Trump... Three of the four warrant renewals were done by blatant FRAUD on the FISA court...
The warrant was just Page. Not Trump.
Actually, it was for FOUR individuals which encompassed Trump and everyone in his campaign. Your lacking in critical thinking skills and facts again..

It Will exonerate people we never heard of before like volunteers such as Page and Popodoupolis

Horrowitz uncovered crimes but can not prosecute them or investigate them further as he has no power.

There are criminal indictments coming when Durham and Barr are on deck, and there is another investigation coming just on FISA.
Horowitz stated the FBI met the extremely low threshold of meeting minimum standards to open an investigation.

Everything after that was an indictment of the. FBI's process.

Everything the FBI found in its investigation, what Mueller found was exculpatory / showed no evidence of a crime, There for no reason to continue.

The US IG stated it found the FBI committed 'Errors of Omission' in its FISA Court Warrant submission.

THAT means the FBI withheld key information it knew would cause its request to be rejected, that the FBI knowingly relied on foreign assets - informants - they knew were lying, Trump-hating, agenda-driven, already-fired foreign ex spies AND information they knew to be false / unverified, and even illegally altered official reports.

The US IG reported it found '17 Significant errors and omissions' snd in 1 case an FBI lawyer illegally changed an official report in its submission of its FISA Court Warrant request, NUMEROUS DEFINITE FISA COURT ABUSES

This is what the Snowflakes are celebrating today.

Did you read the whole thing? I’m working through it now.
It’s actually impressive how few people they we’ve heard of are implicated in anything wrong.

The vast majority of the report is about Page’s FISA warrants. The report indicates the improper actions were all with case agents and line attorneys, and doesn’t implicate anyone higher up of wrong doing. Even the low level people has little evidence anything was done intentionally.

Ohr is called out because of his decision not to inform Rosenstein of his conversations with Steele. I guess that pissed off the top brass but is hardly sinister.

This was supposedly the report that was going to expose the coup. In the end, Strzok and Page were completely exonerated. McCabe has a problem with an entirely different matter, but not this one. Comey is exonerated. The crazy theories about spies in the Trump campaign, wiretapping Trump, Mifsud being a plant. All that is put to rest. I don’t suppose anyone is gonna to notice.

Largely true, but what are you going to say when all the indictments, whether is 1 or 10, are for people none of us ever heard before?

Page is pretty well off the hook although Mueller wasn’t really able to investigate anything that happened when he was in Moscow.

Papadopolous was claiming he was set up. That’s not in the report. It’s not going to be in any reports.

"Papadopolous was claiming he was set up. That’s not in the report. It’s not going to be in any reports."

It is now and its gong to be a massive kick in your groin...

Carter page is going to get rich suing the pants off of the FBI and Comey and anyone that helped get this BS case past the FISA court...
This was the weaponized surveillance state the libs use to warn about...now they cheer it on because it was Obama that ordered it and not a republican....

So what? Barr has proven to be a partisan hack who will do anything to preserve the power of the Shakedown King! His word is no better that the liar he works to pacify.
Barr has a reputation that is not only 10 times more honorable than Mueller's Reputation, but he has had a far more successful career.

Mueller was charged with falsification of evidence, altering witness testimony, with holding exculpatory evidence, and he knowingly railroaded people in both The Enron Case, and Anthrax Case he knew was Innocent costing The Taxpayers MILLIONS in Restitution for him bumbling. Mueller helped to cover up The Rosatom Uranium One Bribery Scandal. Mueller also Wiped Strozk and Page's phones, lied to The AG when handing over the phones and said their texts were irretrievably lost. Mueller was sanctioned multiple times (72) for FISA violations. Mueller is dishonest, sloppy, aloof, and incompetent.

Barr by contrast is a straight shooter with far better credentials and proven history.
I couldn't imagine being as delusional as you are.

Now we KNOW who is a DEEP STATE COUP MEMBER...and who is for the TRUTH.... You Dimwits better do something DRASTIC to stop Trump...or jail time in Trump's second term!...Lolol!

------------

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr sharply criticized on Monday the F.B.I.’s decision to open the Russia investigation, undercutting a major finding in a long-awaited watchdog report and at the same time showing his willingness to act as President Trump’s vocal defender.

The report, by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, found that the F.B.I. had adequate reason in 2016 to open an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia. Mr. Horowitz broadly rejected Mr. Trump’s allegations that F.B.I. officials conspired to sabotage his campaign, but Mr. Barr highlighted findings that underscored his and the president’s shared view that investigators were nonetheless overly invasive in scrutinizing people associated with a presidential campaign.

“The inspector general’s report now makes clear that the F.B.I. launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Mr. Barr said in a statement.

Inspector Generals rarely do what they were originally intended to - rather than expose the corruption within the system, they are there to cover it up from public scrutiny. Horowitz has been the IG since 2012.....any wrongdoing found under the Obama administration will have to be by John Durham or the GOP Senate ( don't hold your breath for that ).

I know Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh will be upping their Prozac for awhile. If they don't prosecute somebody and let these people like Flynn off the hook, they're both liable to have nervous breakdowns soon.
Hannity was fuming today even his time was off lol.

Ps:I only watch fauxnews when I wanna be thankful I'm not as dumb as those that watch it.

So what? Barr has proven to be a partisan hack who will do anything to preserve the power of the Shakedown King! His word is no better that the liar he works to pacify.
Barr has a reputation that is not only 10 times more honorable than Mueller's Reputation, but he has had a far more successful career.

Mueller was charged with falsification of evidence, altering witness testimony, with holding exculpatory evidence, and he knowingly railroaded people in both The Enron Case, and Anthrax Case he knew was Innocent costing The Taxpayers MILLIONS in Restitution for him bumbling. Mueller helped to cover up The Rosatom Uranium One Bribery Scandal. Mueller also Wiped Strozk and Page's phones, lied to The AG when handing over the phones and said their texts were irretrievably lost. Mueller was sanctioned multiple times (72) for FISA violations. Mueller is dishonest, sloppy, aloof, and incompetent.

Barr by contrast is a straight shooter with far better credentials and proven history.

Well what do you expect? He's a plant.

:2cents:

Well what do you expect? He's a plant.

:2cents:
Like this didn't happen....please. We are not stupid.
MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg

Obama Bin Lying:

"Here is a letter for Putin, telling him I don't have a problem with him taking The Crimea. I'll have more flexibility after The Election, so he should make his move then."

Medvedev:

"So you will sit back and do nothing when we take Crimea, even if we later invade Ukraine?"

Obama:

"Well, I plan to send blankets to make it look like I care. It's all here in the letter I gave you for Vlad."

Last edited:
How can you say an investigation is politically biased

I was referring to Barr's statements that are used to obfuscate the conclusion of certain investigations that don't comport with the alternative facts distributed by Trumpyberra's administration.

If you caught your friend and coworker violating company policy such as stealing from the company would you turn them in?

Depends on the nature of the policy they violated verse how strong our friendship is. Stealing? Also depends what were they stealing? Office supplies or thousands of dollars.

Do you believe cops turn a blind eye to bad cops?

Some do.

Oh, and more-
Additionally, the internal watchdog found "the surveillance of Carter Page continued even as the FBI gathered information that weakened the assessment of probable cause and made the FISA applications less accurate."

Horowitz's team wrote that while they "did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct," they also "did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information."

So no satisfactory explanations for their actions...

There are no written or recorded instances of Bias. Basically we just don't wanna look to closely. Barr and Durham will!
The IG report is a lot more damning than people realize.

Horrowitz just cannot make a determination on guilt. What he can do is leave a trail of breadcrumbs to show where all the issues are and show where The FBI tried to obstruct him.

It only said there was no "Political bias in regard to beginning the Investigation" It didn't say there was none in the ensuing lies misrepresentations and omissions that resulted in Illegal warrants being issued based on what they knew was false unreliable information paid for by a political rivals campaign. So there's that undisputed fact. The bias began as soon as they found someone to lie on a warrant application. It was the point of no return!

Oh, and more-
Additionally, the internal watchdog found "the surveillance of Carter Page continued even as the FBI gathered information that weakened the assessment of probable cause and made the FISA applications less accurate."

Horowitz's team wrote that while they "did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct," they also "did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information."

So no satisfactory explanations for their actions...

There are no written or recorded instances of Bias. Basically we just don't wanna look to closely. Barr and Durham will!
The IG report is a lot more damning than people realize.

Horrowitz just cannot make a determination on guilt. What he can do is leave a trail of breadcrumbs to show where all the issues are and show where The FBI tried to obstruct him.

It only said there was no "Political bias in regard to beginning the Investigation" It didn't say there was none in the ensuing lies misrepresentations and omissions that resulted in Illegal warrants being issued based on what they knew was false unreliable information paid for by a political rivals campaign. So there's that undisputed fact. The bias began as soon as they found someone to lie on a warrant application. It was the point of no return!
Actually Horrowitz said he could not FIND DOCUMENTED BIAS. In other words, he did not have Subpoena Power and could not subpoena documentary evidence that contained proof of Bias.

Learn Lawyer Speak. Horrowitz is saying, hey there is something there, but I cannot get at it.

Anyone who thinks the report was a nothing burger clearly didn’t read it. The report establishes clearly that Obama’s justice department misled the FISA court to gain approval to spy on American citizens. Nothing about this report was ever going to in any way be about the why’s and the potential punitive response. That’s not the IG’s job. That’s Durham’s job. I feel bad for anyone still hanging on to their Democrat party registration. You guys are done.

How can you say an investigation is politically biased

I was referring to Barr's statements that are used to obfuscate the conclusion of certain investigations that don't comport with the alternative facts distributed by Trumpyberra's administration.

If you caught your friend and coworker violating company policy such as stealing from the company would you turn them in?

Depends on the nature of the policy they violated verse how strong our friendship is. Stealing? Also depends what were they stealing? Office supplies or thousands of dollars.

Do you believe cops turn a blind eye to bad cops?

Some do.
You know a business partner has misused funds in the past. The same partner comes to you and asks for more funds, As the President of your Company do you have an Obligation to your Employees and share holders to take every step necessary to insure the funds will not be squandered, even if it includes exposing mismanagement within your own Company at the highest levels. The "amount" of the theft is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back