Barr and Durham Publicly Disagree with Horowitz Report on Russia Inquiry

So what? Barr has proven to be a partisan hack who will do anything to preserve the power of the Shakedown King! His word is no better that the liar he works to pacify.
I have a question
How can you say an investigation is politically biased when everybody is of the same political affiliation? One might say he was a democrat or she's a Republican but really they are of one political party THE GOVERNMENT.
So I have come to the conclusion there wasn't any political bias
It's now US vs them.

Let's use an example that you might comprehend
If you caught your friend and coworker violating company policy such as stealing from the company would you turn them in?
Do you believe cops turn a blind eye to bad cops?

It Will exonerate people we never heard of before like volunteers such as Page and Popodoupolis

Horrowitz uncovered crimes but can not prosecute them or investigate them further as he has no power.

There are criminal indictments coming when Durham and Barr are on deck, and there is another investigation coming just on FISA.
Horowitz stated the FBI met the extremely low threshold of meeting minimum standards to open an investigation.

Everything after that was an indictment of the. FBI's process.

Everything the FBI found in its investigation, what Mueller found was exculpatory / showed no evidence of a crime, There for no reason to continue.

The US IG stated it found the FBI committed 'Errors of Omission' in its FISA Court Warrant submission.

THAT means the FBI withheld key information it knew would cause its request to be rejected, that the FBI knowingly relied on foreign assets - informants - they knew were lying, Trump-hating, agenda-driven, already-fired foreign ex spies AND information they knew to be false / unverified, and even illegally altered official reports.

The US IG reported it found '17 Significant errors and omissions' snd in 1 case an FBI lawyer illegally changed an official report in its submission of its FISA Court Warrant request, NUMEROUS DEFINITE FISA COURT ABUSES

This is what the Snowflakes are celebrating today.

Did you read the whole thing? I’m working through it now.
It’s actually impressive how few people they we’ve heard of are implicated in anything wrong.

The vast majority of the report is about Page’s FISA warrants. The report indicates the improper actions were all with case agents and line attorneys, and doesn’t implicate anyone higher up of wrong doing. Even the low level people has little evidence anything was done intentionally.

Ohr is called out because of his decision not to inform Rosenstein of his conversations with Steele. I guess that pissed off the top brass but is hardly sinister.

This was supposedly the report that was going to expose the coup. In the end, Strzok and Page were completely exonerated. McCabe has a problem with an entirely different matter, but not this one. Comey is exonerated. The crazy theories about spies in the Trump campaign, wiretapping Trump, Mifsud being a plant. All that is put to rest. I don’t suppose anyone is gonna to notice.

Largely true, but what are you going to say when all the indictments, whether is 1 or 10, are for people none of us ever heard before?

Oh, and more-
Additionally, the internal watchdog found "the surveillance of Carter Page continued even as the FBI gathered information that weakened the assessment of probable cause and made the FISA applications less accurate."

Horowitz's team wrote that while they "did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct," they also "did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information."

So no satisfactory explanations for their actions...

There are no written or recorded instances of Bias. Basically we just don't wanna look to closely. Barr and Durham will!
Exactly.

This is interesting-

We found it concerning that Department and FBI policy did not require the FBI to consult with any Department official in advance of conducting CHS operations involving advisors to a major party candidate's presidential campaign, and we found no evidence that the FBI consulted with any Department officials before conducting these CHS operations. As we describe in Chapter Two, consultation, at a minimum, is required by Department and FBI policies in numerous other sensitive circumstances, and we include a recommendation to address this issue.
Pg 5

It Will exonerate people we never heard of before like volunteers such as Page and Popodoupolis

Horrowitz uncovered crimes but can not prosecute them or investigate them further as he has no power.

There are criminal indictments coming when Durham and Barr are on deck, and there is another investigation coming just on FISA.
Horowitz stated the FBI met the extremely low threshold of meeting minimum standards to open an investigation.

Everything the FBI found in its investigation, what Mueller found was exculpatory / showed no evidence of a crime, There for no reason to continue.

The US IG stated it found the FBI committed 'Errors of Omission' in its FISA Court Warrant submission.

THAT means the FBI withheld key information it knew would cause its request to be rejected, that the FBI knowingly relied on foreign assets - informants - they knew were lying, Trump-hating, agenda-driven, already-fired foreign ex spies AND information they knew to be false / unverified, and even illegally altered official reports.

The US IG reported it found '17 Significant errors and omissions' snd in 1 case an FBI lawyer illegally changed an official report in its submission of its FISA Court Warrant request, NUMEROUS DEFINITE FISA COURT ABUSES

It’s actually impressive how few people they we’ve heard of are implicated in anything wrong.

The vast majority of the report is about Page’s FISA warrants. The report indicates the improper actions were all with case agents and line attorneys, and doesn’t implicate anyone higher up of wrong doing. Even the low level people has little evidence anything was done intentionally.

Ohr is called out because of his decision not to inform Rosenstein of his conversations with Steele. I guess that pissed off the top brass but is hardly sinister.

This was supposedly the report that was going to expose the coup. In the end, Strzok and Page were completely exonerated. McCabe has a problem with an entirely different matter, but not this one. Comey is exonerated. The crazy theories about spies in the Trump campaign, wiretapping Trump, Mifsud being a plant. All that is put to rest. I don’t suppose anyone is gonna to notice.

Largely true, but what are you going to say when all the indictments, whether is 1 or 10, are for people none of us ever heard before?

Page is pretty well off the hook although Mueller wasn’t really able to investigate anything that happened when he was in Moscow.

Papadopolous was claiming he was set up. That’s not in the report. It’s not going to be in any reports.

Page was completely exonerated and he and that stupid Russian Dossier was a major part of the hoax.

When they find Joseph Mifsud the shit is going to hit the fan on that. And James Comey & McCabe is in deep shit so is Page and Strozk.

Page is pretty well off the hook although Mueller wasn’t really able to investigate anything that happened when he was in Moscow.

Papadopolous was claiming he was set up. That’s not in the report. It’s not going to be in any reports.

The FBI’s Reputation is most likely PERMANENTLY DAMAGED.

Unless there are severe consequences, I don’t think anyone will trust anything regarding The FBI. It’s going to get a lot harder for them to do their jobs.

Page was completely exonerated and he and that stupid Russian Dossier was a major part of the hoax.

When they find Joseph Mifsud the shit is going to hit the fan on that. And James Comey & McCabe is in deep shit so is Page and Strozk.

Sure buddy. Any day now.

The FBI’s Reputation is most likely PERMANENTLY DAMAGED.

Unless there are severe consequences, I don’t think anyone will trust anything regarding The FBI. It’s going to get a lot harder for them to do their jobs.
Wray looked like a f*ing criminal idiot saying the report revealed the FBI 'has some cleaning up to do', as if the US IG report had said it found dust bunnies under the desks and a few cob webs in corners instead of FISA Court abuses (omissions, unverified info, and illegally falsified / altered report statements) and being found to knowingly use proven biased Trump-hating lying foreign spies and Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda.

Mueller looked like a combination of Gomer Pyle and 'Rainman' when testifying. It was obvious that while he colored and sipped juice boxes Weismann ran the 'non-politically biased' Witch Hunt.

I don't like nor trust Wray...I wish Trump would ask him to step down....

Wray is another ' in-bred' criminal POS whose loyalty belongs to the FBI and Deep State rather than to the country, just like Mueller and Comey.

The best thing President Trump could do would be to fire Wray and appoint someone from completely outside the FBI, CIA, Intel Community, and Deep State.

Mueller looked like a combination of Gomer Pyle and 'Rainman' when testifying. It was obvious that while he colored and sipped juice boxes Weismann ran the 'non-politically biased' Witch Hunt.

Okay buddy.

Just as an aside, look at Trump’s written testimony to Mueller. That man barely remembers running for President.

Okay buddy.

Just as an aside, look at Trump’s written testimony to Mueller. That man barely remembers running for President.
Mueller couldn't remember which President appointed him / who he served under...or who was even on his OWN team.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....

Wray is another ' in-bred' criminal POS whose loyalty belongs to the FBI and Deep State rather than to the country, just like Mueller and Comey.

The best thing President Trump could do would be to fire Wray and appoint someone from completely outside the FBI, CIA, Intel Community, and Deep State.

He should make the libs heads explode and appoint Rudy as the interim.....

Okay buddy.

Mueller couldn't remember which President appointed him / who he served under...or who was even on his OWN team.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....

Sure buddy.

Do it. That’ll hasten his trip to Rikers.

The last thing Rudy wants is a government job right now. Those come with accountability.

Here's a question for Horowitz:

Weismann, who was exposed as really having run the ''Mueller' Investigation with Hillary lawyers and Dem donors, spent election night at Hillary's campaign HQ waiting to celebrate her 'landslide' victory ... and instead got to witness her meltdown.

So you say you found ZERO evidence of political bias, huh?! No political conflict of interest'?

Yeah....Horowitz is definitely afraid of ending up like Epstein.

Do it. That’ll hasten his trip to Rikers.

The last thing Rudy wants is a government job right now. Those come with accountability.
If you know of a law that Rudy has broken please let me know what law it is....I think you are just repeating what you hear...

Forum List

Back