Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

Theodore Olson, Solicitor General, United States of America, was interviewed at his residence, [redacted]. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.

At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his back office and turned on the television. At that time they were rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.

At this time one of the women in his office told him that Barbara was on the phone. Helen Voss is his regular secretary. She did not relay the call from his wife. It was someone else in the office. At the time he was thanking God that her flight could not have had enough time to get to New York. He picked up the call from his wife and spoke for about one (1) minute. Barbara told him that her plane had been hijacked. She said they had knives and box cutters. He asked if they knew she was on the phone and she replied that they didn't. Barbara told him that they put the passengers in the back of the plane. She had been sitting in first class. Olson's call was then cut off.

so they put the passangers at the back of the plane but she is just sitting there by herself using the plane phone ?

but the FBI says one call ?

Shortly after, the same person buzzed him again and said Barbara was on the phone again. Barbara was put through to him. Barbara said the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked. She asked Olson what she should tell the captain to do. Olson asked her for her location. She said they were over homes and asked someone else in the plane who said they were traveling North East. Olsen told his wife that two planes had been hijacked and hit the WTC. Barbara did not seemed panicked. This call was then cut off. She didn't manifest anything about a crash. Olson then went back to the television and learned of the crash at the Pentagon.

Barbara did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box cutters. She did not make any statements about the hijackers stabbing or slashing the passengers.

Barbara Olson's cell phone number is (202) 365-5889. Olson doesn't know if the calls were made from her cell phone or the telephone on the plane. She always has her cell phone with her.

but there was no phone on the plane
Barbara Olson calls - 911myths

This is why I say that you and your ilk are fucking scumbags. You couldn't give a rat's ass who you defame, how baseless the grounds may be for such defamation and how incredibly nasty you are in the process.

You fucking suck dead donkey dick, you filthy fucktards.

nobody said he was lying he may have been duped like others that's why people of your ilk are such closeted homosexual child molesters and like to speak of sucking donkeys

In 2004, Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan, having asked American Airlines whether their “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” received this reply from an AA spokesperson: “American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they then asked, “[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was: “AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”13

An Analysis of New Evidence...

From the same fucking source as above:

Correcting an “Error”

Later, however, DRG received two items suggesting that, although AA 757s did not have onboard phones in 2004, they probably did in 2001. One item was a 1998 photograph, said to show the inside of an AA 757, revealing that it had seat-back phones. The other was a news report from February 6, 2002, which said: “American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.”17 This report, DRG realized, did not specifically mention 757s, so this notice did not necessarily imply that AA 757s had had onboard phones up until that date. However, by taking into consideration this article, the photograph, and the realization that the letters from AA in 2004 were couched entirely in the present tense, DRG concluded that the claim that AA 77 had not had onboard phones was probably an error. He published an essay, “Barbara Olson’s Alleged Call from AA 77: A Correction About Onboard Phones,”18 which contained a section entitled “My Error.”

Why is it you can't even tell the truth for two split seconds?

CHECK MATE BITCH

cuntycorns

In 2004, Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan, having asked American Airlines whether their “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” received this reply from an AA spokesperson: “American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they then asked, “[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was: “AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”13

An Analysis of New Evidence...

From the same fucking source as above:

Correcting an “Error”

Later, however, DRG received two items suggesting that, although AA 757s did not have onboard phones in 2004, they probably did in 2001. One item was a 1998 photograph, said to show the inside of an AA 757, revealing that it had seat-back phones. The other was a news report from February 6, 2002, which said: “American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.”17 This report, DRG realized, did not specifically mention 757s, so this notice did not necessarily imply that AA 757s had had onboard phones up until that date. However, by taking into consideration this article, the photograph, and the realization that the letters from AA in 2004 were couched entirely in the present tense, DRG concluded that the claim that AA 77 had not had onboard phones was probably an error. He published an essay, “Barbara Olson’s Alleged Call from AA 77: A Correction About Onboard Phones,”18 which contained a section entitled “My Error.”

Why is it you can't even tell the truth for two split seconds?

CHECK MATE BITCH

cuntycorns

Sit down EOTS You have been slammed.

with probably and not necessarily ? lol...ya I don't think so little Ollie

again, i have shown proof that the phones were not removed from planes until 2002, i posted a link that shows the phones in an american airlines 757, i have shown phone records of calls from flight 77.

the PROBABLY and NOT NECESSARILY are from YOUR source, jackass!!! its the source YOU used and he is backtracking!!!

there is no probably about it. american airlines 757s had phones. phone calls were made from the flight. its been proven.

you got spanked!!! :lol:

Your man published the information labeled My Error. And you now want to tell him he is wrong? LOL Sit your stanking ass down little boy, you have been totally shut down by your own people on this one. Just admit it and move on.

again, i have shown proof that the phones were not removed from planes until 2002, i posted a link that shows the phones in an american airlines 757, i have shown phone records of calls from flight 77.

the PROBABLY and NOT NECESSARILY are from YOUR source, jackass!!! its the source YOU used and he is backtracking!!!

there is no probably about it. american airlines 757s had phones. phone calls were made from the flight. its been proven.

you have not proved anything and the calls made from flt 77 were cell phone calls..so why do you pretend you have call logs from on-board phones ?

the record i showed is an air phone call, not a cell phone call. take a look.

the picture i linked to shows an american airlines 757 with air phones in the seat backs.

nobody said he was lying he may have been duped like others that's why people of your ilk are such closeted homosexual child molesters and like to speak of sucking donkeys

You think a man could have a conversation with his wife and not recognize her voice? or do you want to go with real time voice morphing technology as your fall back?

you have not proved anything and the calls made from flt 77 were cell phone calls..so why do you pretend you have call logs from on-board phones ?

EOTS STFU. You have been owned. You have been weighed and measured and found to be wanting. Sit the fuck down.

EOTS STFU. You have been owned. You have been weighed and measured and found to be wanting. Sit the fuck down.

in your dreams little Ollie blowhard...they were two reported calls from cell phones only ...one from the flight attendant ..one from Olsen lasting zero secs according to the records...however two Olsen calls were claimed in the original statements according to the record..both the issue of the Olsen call or calls and on -board phones on 77 remain unresolved like so many 9/11 questions ..according to the information available it seems very possible there were no on board phones and the fact no calls were made from other passengers on these phones would indicate they most likely were not available

in your dreams little Ollie blowhard...they were two reported calls from cell phones only ...one from the flight attendant ..one from Olsen lasting zero secs according to the records...however two Olsen calls were claimed in the original statements according to the record..both the issue of the Olsen call or calls and on -board phones on 77 remain unresolved like so many 9/11 questions ..according to the information available it seems very possible there were no on board phones and the fact no calls were made from other passengers on these phones would indicate they most likely were not available

You know, I wished we would have another investigation, I really would like to see you squirm when you find out you are 100% wrong. There were phone calls made, the planes crashed where the report claimed they crashed, the people on board died where the planes crashed, There is no Government conspiracy , and you are a moron who refuses to accept fact even when it comes from your own people. Go away child I don't deal well with stupidity. You are close to the next on my ignore list. Your stupidity may just have you join Christopera the dead beat.

they werent from cell phones only. there are air phone records for them.

the call from Olsen did NOT last zero seconds. it was unbillable because it went to the operator. look at the times recorded for the phone call not the billable time.

what proof do you have that there were no phones on flight 77 other than the proof you already have shown us that was thoroughly debunked?

they werent from cell phones only. there are air phone records for them.

the call from Olsen did NOT last zero seconds. it was unbillable because it went to the operator. look at the times recorded for the phone call not the billable time.

what proof do you have that there were no phones on flight 77 other than the proof you already have shown us that was thoroughly debunked?

I'm about done with this fool, if he is that stupid to not be able to accept this then I am not going to waste any more of my life on his stupidity.

in your dreams little ollie blowhard...they were two reported calls from cell phones only ...one from the flight attendant ..one from olsen lasting zero secs according to the records...however two olsen calls were claimed in the original statements according to the record..both the issue of the olsen call or calls and on -board phones on 77 remain unresolved like so many 9/11 questions ..according to the information available it seems very possible there were no on board phones and the fact no calls were made from other passengers on these phones would indicate they most likely were not available

they werent from cell phones only. There are air phone records for them.

The call from olsen did not last zero seconds. It was unbillable because it went to the operator. Look at the times recorded for the phone call not the billable time.

What proof do you have that there were no phones on flight 77 other than the proof you already have shown us that was thoroughly debunked?

i'm about done with this fool, if he is that stupid to not be able to accept this then i am not going to waste any more of my life on his stupidity.

that would be great

I see the spanking of eots is in full effect. You eots are Diego Sanchez, and Ollie is BJ Penn. Its going to be a massacre. You should throw in the towel before round 5, or else your going to catch a nasty kick to the forehead.

I see the spanking of eots is in full effect. You eots are Diego Sanchez, and Ollie is BJ Penn. Its going to be a massacre. You should throw in the towel before round 5, or else your going to catch a nasty kick to the forehead.

hardly Ollie is a nobody elite xl material at best he is already crying about running away..that was a great fight ..Diego took in all in good stride ..Diego's good but bj is in the zone and at his best right now.. I dont know who there is in his divsion that has a chance at the moment

Last edited:

hardly Ollie is a nobody elite xl material at best he is already crying about running away..that was a great fight ..Diego took in all in good stride ..Diego's good but bj is in the zone and at his best right now.. I dont know who there is in his divsion that has a chance at the moment

MAYBE Gray Maynard. Id like to see how well he could stuff Maynards takedowns. BJs shit was on point this Saturday though, and with top notch cardio finally. Hes pretty much the king of that division.

Theodore Olson, Solicitor General, United States of America, was interviewed at his residence, [redacted]. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.

At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his back office and turned on the television. At that time they were rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.

At this time one of the women in his office told him that Barbara was on the phone. Helen Voss is his regular secretary. She did not relay the call from his wife. It was someone else in the office. At the time he was thanking God that her flight could not have had enough time to get to New York. He picked up the call from his wife and spoke for about one (1) minute. Barbara told him that her plane had been hijacked. She said they had knives and box cutters. He asked if they knew she was on the phone and she replied that they didn't. Barbara told him that they put the passengers in the back of the plane. She had been sitting in first class. Olson's call was then cut off.

so they put the passangers at the back of the plane but she is just sitting there by herself using the plane phone ?

but the FBI says one call ?

Shortly after, the same person buzzed him again and said Barbara was on the phone again. Barbara was put through to him. Barbara said the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked. She asked Olson what she should tell the captain to do. Olson asked her for her location. She said they were over homes and asked someone else in the plane who said they were traveling North East. Olsen told his wife that two planes had been hijacked and hit the WTC. Barbara did not seemed panicked. This call was then cut off. She didn't manifest anything about a crash. Olson then went back to the television and learned of the crash at the Pentagon.

Barbara did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box cutters. She did not make any statements about the hijackers stabbing or slashing the passengers.

Barbara Olson's cell phone number is (202) 365-5889. Olson doesn't know if the calls were made from her cell phone or the telephone on the plane. She always has her cell phone with her.

but there was no phone on the plane
Barbara Olson calls - 911myths

Yes yes, id-eots. When Ted Olson said that his wife had called and relayed the substance of the brief conversation, he was lying -- for some reason -- about his own slain wife.

This is why I say that you and your ilk are fucking scumbags. You couldn't give a rat's ass who you defame, how baseless the grounds may be for such defamation and how incredibly nasty you are in the process.

You fucking suck dead donkey dick, you filthy fucktards.

It was the FBI who said the conversations did not happen. Exhibit from ZM's trial has the FBI stating they can only attribute one call between the Olsons that lasted zero seconds.
U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

Not only do you embarrass yourself by trying to demonize with shitty accusations, but you also provided another great example of OCTA ignorance.

Forum List

Back