Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

Contradiction? No, they just cannot confirm.

A contradiction is the exact opposite story.

For example, if I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you are not, that is a contradiction.If I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you're a cocksucking cookoo motherfucker, that doesn't contradict my story about you.

Dictionaries are widely available in most libraries if you need help looking up what words mean.

The FBI presented evidence of one phone call from Barbara and it lasted zero seconds. Ted claimed he had two conversations with her. That is a contradiction.

The FBI Presented evidence.
Ted Olson claimed he had 2 conversations.

The FBI cannot prove he didn't, they can just confirm that he had one.

Sorry but you're wrong; again.

Fucking priceless! It is Ted's responsibility to prove the phone calls occurred. So in the face of flat out ignoring the FBI presented evidence of one call that lasted zero seconds you want to toss in the fallacy of claiming something is true because the FBI didn't prove a negative? Rotfl!

The FBI presented positive evidence no conversation occurred.....and you keep ignoring that. You fucking OCTAs
are no less fucking insane than the no plane theories, HAARP, and the majority of the loose change crowd. In short, you're fucking dumbing down the dialogue every time you practice this type of dishonesty and hypocrisy.

The FBI presented evidence of one phone call from Barbara and it lasted zero seconds. Ted claimed he had two conversations with her. That is a contradiction.

it didnt last zero seconds. go look at the first post in the thread.

I posted the link for the actual evidence exhibit they used in ZM's trial.

Well here is the FBI's investigative reports or whatever you want to call them. Read them again. Seems as though the FBI believed him and his secretary about the phone calls. At least that is what I read in their reports.

http://www.911myths.com/images/7/78/FBI_compilation_re_Flight_77_calls.pdf

Fucking priceless! It is Ted's responsibility to prove the phone calls occurred. So in the face of flat out ignoring the FBI presented evidence of one call that lasted zero seconds you want to toss in the fallacy of claiming something is true because the FBI didn't prove a negative? Rotfl!

The FBI presented positive evidence no conversation occurred.....and you keep ignoring that. You fucking OCTAs
are no less fucking insane than the no plane theories, HAARP, and the majority of the loose change crowd. In short, you're fucking dumbing down the dialogue every time you practice this type of dishonesty and hypocrisy.

You seem really bent on the phone call not taking place. Okay, lets suppose for a brief moment we lay aside our common sense and pretend that the phone call didn't take place.

So what.

There still was a second call from the ill-fated flight where the passenger told her parents to call AA and inform them of the hijacking. They called AA.

How'd that happen?

they werent from cell phones only. There are air phone records for them.

The call from olsen did not last zero seconds. It was unbillable because it went to the operator. Look at the times recorded for the phone call not the billable time.

What proof do you have that there were no phones on flight 77 other than the proof you already have shown us that was thoroughly debunked?

i'm about done with this fool, if he is that stupid to not be able to accept this then i am not going to waste any more of my life on his stupidity.

that would be great

Awe, poor me; Eots hit me with more Neg rep. Oh it hurts so bad.......Fucking child, grow the fuck up. Of course you are way too stupid to realize that I will eventually have more rep than you do. And if I was the type I would wait patently for that time. At any rate go ahead and pile it on because all it means is you know you are wrong. You simply cannot accept the truth even from your own hero. My Error; LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go spread some rep around so you can hit me again asswipe......:lol:

You seem really bent on the phone call not taking place. Okay, lets suppose for a brief moment we lay aside our common sense and pretend that the phone call didn't take place.

So what.

There still was a second call from the ill-fated flight where the passenger told her parents to call AA and inform them of the hijacking. They called AA.

How'd that happen?

Right now I don't know and don't care. The pretended purpose of this thread is to determine if olson talked to his wife. There is no evidence he did. There is evidence he did not.

Okay. So what?

He referred me to the OP which is pointless since I posted the evidence exhibit.

i referred you to the original post (actually its about the third post) where it explains that the call did not last zero seconds.

Aren't you someone who complains troofers get hung up on stupid details? Okay sherlock I will agree the call did not last zero seconds. Wow! That means there is evidence olson talked to his wife! Or. Maybe. Not.

The zero seconds thing doesn't matter. The fbi produced evidence no conversation took place.

it didnt last zero seconds. go look at the first post in the thread.

Well here is the FBI's investigative reports or whatever you want to call them. Read them again. Seems as though the FBI believed him and his secretary about the phone calls. At least that is what I read in their reports.

Now "belief" qualifies as evidence in some form? Get real. The fbi produced evidence no conversation took place.

Now "belief" qualifies as evidence in some form? Get real. The fbi produced evidence no conversation took place.

I'm sorry is that the evidence that said they could not confirm? We have a report from the FBI talking about the phone calls and the witnesses, An AT&T operator Olsons secretary, and Olsen himself.
Then we have a statement that says they cannot confirm.

I'm going to have to believe the Solicitor General of the United States instead of the Conspiracy nuts. The man would have no reason to lie about talking to his wife.

I'm sorry is that the evidence that said they could not confirm? We have a report from the FBI talking about the phone calls and the witnesses, An AT&T operator Olsons secretary, and Olsen himself.

I'm going to have to believe the Solicitor General of the United States instead of the Conspiracy nuts. The man would have no reason to lie about talking to his wife.

Can you point to a single post on this thread where anyone said Olson lied? No. Yet you assign a strawman to "conspiracy nuts" when nobody has made that claim.

The FBI produced positive evidence of one call from Barbara that never lasted even a second. Meaning there is no way in hell a conversation took place.

This is why OCTAs are the bush version of the loose change crowd. You fucking ignore positive evidence and call people names to compensate for your dishonesty. Of all people, you should be especially ashamed for displaying such blatant contempt for evidence.

The FBI produced positive evidence of one call from Barbara that never lasted even a second.

prove it lasted zero seconds because the records i posted clearly show it lasting 46 seconds.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1811302

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Date of transcription 09/11/2 001
Theodore Olson, Solicit~r GeneraJ
was interviewed at hi s res idence, L~---'T""""'I"'-':""""'"'-:--_....,..~~---,~__..,....---,,...- ....
~ I After being advised of the ldentlty of the interviewing
agents and the nature of the interview, Olson furnished the following
information.
Barbara Olson, Theodore's wife, was a passenger on American
Flight # 77, departing Dulles Airport at approximately 8:10am or 8:30am
this morning, bound for LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California.
At approximately 9:00am this morning, he did not look at his
watch, one of the women in his office advised him of the terrorist
attack at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York. He went to his
back office and turned on the television. At that time they were
rerunning film of the second plane hitting the WTC.
, At this time one Q: the ;Qmen in his Qffjce tQld hjmlthaShte
Barbara was on the phone. I ...
did not relay the call fro~m~-l-s-w-l~-e-.--I~t-w-a-s-s-o-m-e-o-n-e-e-l~s-e-~l-n~the
office. At the time he was thanking God that her flight could not have
had enough time to get to New York. He picked up the call from his
wife and spoke for about one (1) minute. Barbara told him that her
plane had been hijacked. She said they had knives and box cutters. He
asked if they knew she was on the phone and she replied that they
didn't. Barbara told him that they put the passengers in the back of
the plane. She had been sitting in first class. Olsonls call was then
cut off.
After the first call, Olson used his direct line to the
Attorney General, but was unable to reach him, so he called the DOJ
Command, Center and requested someone come to his office. He told them
that his wife's plane had been hijacked and gave them the flight
number. He wanted to pass this information to someone who could
possibly do something.
Shortly after, the same person buzzed him again and said
Barbara was on the phone again. Barbara was put through to him.
Barbara said the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked.
She asked Olson what she should tell the captain to do. Olson asked
ALL INFOP~TION CONTAINED
HEPEIN IS L~CLASSIFIED
DATE 12-11-2006 BY 60324 AUC/BAW/CPB/l1VJ
1nvestigation on 9/11/01 at Falls Church, Virginia
A~# 265D-NY-280350-302
SSA 1
by ASAC '--- ----'
b6
b7C
Date dictated

.DRa. (~

FD-302a (Rev. 10-6-95)
265D-NY-280350-302
Continuation ofFD-302 of _----'T'-=-h.:..;:e""o""d""'o:=:.=..r""e_-'='O..=l""'s'-'=o:..o.n"--- ,On 9/ 11/01 ,Page --2-
her for her location. She said they were over homes and asked someone
else in the plane who said they were traveling North East. Olsen told
his wife that two planes had been hijacked and hit the WTC. Barbara
did not seemed panicked. This call was then cut off. She didn't
manifest anything about a crash. Olson then went back to the
television and learned of the crash at the Pentagon.
Barbara did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but
did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box
cutters. She did not make any statements about the hijackers stabbing
or slashing the passengers.
Barbara Olson's cell phone number is (202) 365-5889. Olson
doesn't know if the calls were made from her cell phone or the
telephone on the plane. She always has her cell phone with her

Can you point to a single post on this thread where anyone said Olson lied? No. Yet you assign a strawman to "conspiracy nuts" when nobody has made that claim.

The FBI produced positive evidence of one call from Barbara that never lasted even a second. Meaning there is no way in hell a conversation took place.

This is why OCTAs are the bush version of the loose change crowd. You fucking ignore positive evidence and call people names to compensate for your dishonesty. Of all people, you should be especially ashamed for displaying such blatant contempt for evidence.

You argue the dumbest things, now you want to argue that no one says Olsen lied? You claim proof that the call didn't exist yet you also claim he didn't lie. What do you call it that you are saying then? Please make your claim clear because if you do not believe he lied then this entire thread is done. Because we believe that Ted Olsen talked to his wife that morning.
The actual FBI reports are posted.

So what.

How'd that happen?

Right now I don't know and don't care. The pretended purpose of this thread is to determine if olson talked to his wife. There is no evidence he did. There is evidence he did not.

Nice cop out. As stated, thanks for your input. It helps more than you could ever imagine.
:lol::lol:

You argue the dumbest things, now you want to argue that no one says Olsen lied? You claim proof that the call didn't exist yet you also claim he didn't lie. What do you call it that you are saying then? Please make your claim clear because if you do not believe he lied then this entire thread is done. Because we believe that Ted Olsen talked to his wife that morning.
The actual FBI reports are posted.

I'm not "arguing" nobody on this thread said olson lied. I'm pointing out that is a simple fact. Nobody has even suggested Olson lied except for OCTAs like you and Liability. What is DUMB is for you and others to put words in people's mouths then you get your panties in a wad when you get called on it.

So what.

How'd that happen?

Nice cop out. As stated, thanks for your input. It helps more than you could ever imagine.
:lol::lol:

If you want to debate the renee may phone calls then start a thread. Don't get pissed off because I wouldn't feed into your distraction.

The FBI did not allege a call did not take place, they stated they could not confirm the call. They also stated there were several calls which did connect that they were unable to determine the caller or who received the call.

Do you need a link?

The FBI did not allege a call did not take place, they stated they could not confirm the call. They also stated there were several calls which did connect that they were unable to determine the caller or who received the call.

Do you need a link?

No Curvelight needs to go back in history and be sitting in the seat next to her, while checking her ID to make sure it was her.

Forum List

Back