Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

Barbara Olsen was hot.

A volcano of political rage and repressed sex, she must have been a fire storm in bed.

I will never forgive Al Qeada for murdering her.

Last edited:
in your dreams little Ollie blowhard...they were two reported calls from cell phones only ...one from the flight attendant ..one from Olsen lasting zero secs according to the records...however two Olsen calls were claimed in the original statements according to the record..both the issue of the Olsen call or calls and on -board phones on 77 remain unresolved like so many 9/11 questions ..according to the information available it seems very possible there were no on board phones and the fact no calls were made from other passengers on these phones would indicate they most likely were not available

they werent from cell phones only. there are air phone records for them.

the call from Olsen did NOT last zero seconds. it was unbillable because it went to the operator. look at the times recorded for the phone call not the billable time.

what proof do you have that there were no phones on flight 77 other than the proof you already have shown us that was thoroughly debunked?

Cell phones didn't work at that speed and altitude. If you look around you'll notice a new break through in technology happening right now. Cell phones are going to be able to be used soon. Only about a decade after 9E. Lol

Does everyone think Olson is just some random politician? He's the lawyer who represented Bush in the Florida Supreme court on the 2000 Elections.

I am sure Bill Clinton fantasized about sexually harassing Barbara Olsen, if he did not actually do it.

Does everyone think Olson is just some random politician? He's the lawyer who represented Bush in the Florida Supreme court on the 2000 Elections.

You are a complete fucking asshole. Everyone and his dog knows who Olson was in the Bush Administration you fucking blowhard.

And his position in the Bush Administration does NOT constitute a valid basis for your absurd claim that he "lied" about a final chance to speak with his own slaim wife. You are a fucking troll.

You are a complete fucking asshole. Everyone and his dog knows who Olson was in the Bush Administration you fucking blowhard.

And his position in the Bush Administration does NOT constitute a valid basis for your absurd claim that he "lied" about a final chance to speak with his own slaim wife. You are a fucking troll.

lairabilty cant deal with the facts of the calls and conflicts in statements so he plays indignant about accusations that were not even made...nice distraction from the fact liarability

lairabilty cant deal with the facts of the calls and conflicts in statements so he plays indignant about accusations that were not even made...nice distraction from the fact liarability

Another truly stupid random effort at deflection by the scumbag known as id-eots.

We know there is an apparent conflict between the statement and the "records." But as has been demonstrated to you, the records are far from dispositive. So the suggestion that Ted Olson lied about the final conversation with his wife is just disgusting. It's what you guys do, though, you filthy lying scumbag "Troofers." You all suck shit. You all ARE shit.

with probably and not necessarily ? lol...ya I don't think so little Ollie

again, i have shown proof that the phones were not removed from planes until 2002, i posted a link that shows the phones in an american airlines 757, i have shown phone records of calls from flight 77.

the PROBABLY and NOT NECESSARILY are from YOUR source, jackass!!! its the source YOU used and he is backtracking!!!

there is no probably about it. american airlines 757s had phones. phone calls were made from the flight. its been proven.

you got spanked!!! :lol:

All you have to do is just let the idiots talk and they always hang themselves; always.

Could you please point to where I said he lied about talking to his wife? Thanks.

As posted earlier, it was the FBI that said he did not talk to his wife:

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

It appears you skipped right over that post without acknowledging the simple fact the FBI is the main source the calls did not happen.

The saddest part about sick individuals is when they feign indignation by actually inventing posts they never have the balls to admit. You and a couple of other OCTAs are constantly trying to demonize those who don't buy the same stuff you do. You constantly exploit victims and families as the excuse for your whiny rants and you never acknowledge the fact the Truth movement is rooted in victims families. Quite frankly, your fucking sick.

Another truly stupid random effort at deflection by the scumbag known as id-eots.

We know there is an apparent conflict between the statement and the "records." But as has been demonstrated to you, the records are far from dispositive. So the suggestion that Ted Olson lied about the final conversation with his wife is just disgusting. It's what you guys do, though, you filthy lying scumbag "Troofers." You all suck shit. You all ARE shit.

The only person in this thread that has said or suggested Olson lied is.........you.

Isn't it a bit scary that evidence presented by the FBI at a 9E related trial is insufficient to question the OCT? If OCTAs refuse to address that is there anything your or I or anyone else could present that they would address?

This also shows their constant hypocrisy because whenever physical or paper evidence is shown that undermines the OCT they write it off as a clerical error or some other mistake. They basically say it isn't evidence of anything. But if they find an audible recording of a deer fart found in a hobby shop they cite it as evidence muslim extremists confessed to 9E.

The worst part is not totally spineless people like liability, fizz, divecon, etc. We expect people of no character to do exactly what they do. The really disturbing part is when their fellow OCTAs of a higher character see they make false claims or how victims families are exploited as a attempted muzzle, or ignore solid evidence, they don't say a fucking word. Overall, very sad group.

again, i have shown proof that the phones were not removed from planes until 2002, i posted a link that shows the phones in an american airlines 757, i have shown phone records of calls from flight 77.

the PROBABLY and NOT NECESSARILY are from YOUR source, jackass!!! its the source YOU used and he is backtracking!!!

there is no probably about it. american airlines 757s had phones. phone calls were made from the flight. its been proven.

All you have to do is just let the idiots talk and they always hang themselves; always.

What do you have to say about the FBI presenting their evidence they can't confirm Olson ever spoke to his wife?

eots....

What a dumbass you are.

:clap2:

What do you have to say about the FBI presenting their evidence they can't confirm Olson ever spoke to his wife?

I can't confirm the sun will rise tomorrow..but I would not bet against it. Unable to confirm does not equal did not happen.

With yet another moronic point....you are the weakest link goodbye!

In all seriousness though...

The thing about the phone calls always seems to trip you morons up.

For example, if Bush had orchestrated the entire thing as you seem to believe, why not have the phone calls (which you're alleging were not authentic--right?) report all manner of pro-Saddam or pro-Bin Laden rhetoric?

Why not have the hi-jackers from Afghanistan and Iraq if the goal was supposedly to invade those countries?

Why have them from Egypt and Saudi as I recall?

Why not have the phony documents of the hi-jackers bear a photo of someone who was photgraphed previously with a person of interest such as Saddam or Bin Laden.

Surely pubic sentiment for going into Iraq in 2003 would have been greater if their fingerprints had been on 9/11...right? So, if all of these guys and the phone calls were patsies and manufactured, why not manufacture the fingerprints as well?

well?:lol:

So it doesn't mean anything the FBI contradicted Olson's claims? That confirms what I said a couple of posts ago. OCTA dismiss any evidence that undermines the OCT. I stopped reading your post when you accused me of believing the Bush admin orchestrated everything. I don't have time to discuss claims I have not made.

So it doesn't mean anything the FBI contradicted Olson's claims? That confirms what I said a couple of posts ago. OCTA dismiss any evidence that undermines the OCT. I stopped reading your post when you accused me of believing the Bush admin orchestrated everything. I don't have time to discuss claims I have not made.

Contradiction? No, they just cannot confirm.

A contradiction is the exact opposite story.

For example, if I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you are not, that is a contradiction.If I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you're a cocksucking cookoo motherfucker, that doesn't contradict my story about you.

Dictionaries are widely available in most libraries if you need help looking up what words mean.

For example, if I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you are not, that is a contradiction.If I call you a scumbag piece of shit and you say you're a cocksucking cookoo motherfucker, that doesn't contradict my story about you.

Dictionaries are widely available in most libraries if you need help looking up what words mean.

The FBI presented evidence of one phone call from Barbara and it lasted zero seconds. Ted claimed he had two conversations with her. That is a contradiction.

The FBI presented evidence of one phone call from Barbara and it lasted zero seconds. Ted claimed he had two conversations with her. That is a contradiction.

it didnt last zero seconds. go look at the first post in the thread.

The FBI Presented evidence.
Ted Olson claimed he had 2 conversations.

The FBI cannot prove he didn't, they can just confirm that he had one.

Sorry but you're wrong; again.

Forum List

Back