Barack Obama: Worst. President. Ever.

The Great Goose said:
Lumpy 1 said:
Hes done his best to prevent calamity. He hasn't had much support at all really and I do believe he's struggled against bigotry.

Wow, you're totally wrong.
I WAS wrong, now I know.

You seem okay to me, we don't have to agree...:popcorn:
Except you think Obama is a failure and i dont.

and you're free to think that. but the MAJORITY doesn't think the same as you do about him. and that's a fact some don't want to accept
Im always holding the fort till others arrive. One day, my enemies will rue that.

When you look at it realistically...

If Conservatives consider Obama to be the worst President ever, he must be doing what we elected him to do

If they loved him, we would be in real trouble

This isn't a sign of a winner. He's been the absolute worst for not only us but the democrat party. so you think you all still have at chance at winning in 2016. yeah sure. but this is how he's a Failure as a President as a whole and he should have NEVER been put in that position. he didn't have disposition to be in there for starters. he's been a total embarrassment to us and as a leader of our country. I've never been so disappointed and ashamed at how he's acted and what he's stirred up where we now have riots, lootings, police offices hunted and killed and the shame goes on and on.

snip:
Democrats have "lost more than 900 state legislators" since Barack Obama has been president.
Cokie Roberts on Sunday, January 25th, 2015 in comments on ABC's "This Week"
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

snip:
Since 2008, Obama Has Lost 69 House Seats, 13 Senate Seats
By John Blosser | Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 05:27 PM

Since he first took office, President Barack Obama has legislatively decimated the Democratic Party, losing more seats under his watch than any president since Harry Truman.

From 2008, Democrats have forfeited at least 69 House seats, and that number could increase as unsettled midterm election results are announced, The Hill reports.

Add to that the loss of 13 Democratic seats in the Senate during Obama's six years in the White House, and it becomes obvious that Democratic candidates who blame Obama's negative influence for their loss have a legitimate complaint.

all of it here:

The far left needs to deal with the fact that they voted for worse than Bush twice.

But you will never seem them acknowledge that the far left religion is a failure..

ost: 12881665, member: 19734"]
y 1in my post: 12881579 said:
The Great Goose said:
hahaha1 said:
I WAS wrong, now I know.

You seem okay to me, we don't have to agree...:popcorn:
Except you think Obama is a failure and i dont.

Such is life, if you believed in capitalism and were a conservative you'd be misrepresented as well..
Well, I have been told not to believe in capitalism and though i revere traditionalism, i am inovative at heart.

But, though Obama is a destructive personality, i dont begruge him his time. For the fact is, theGOP are crazy.

Do you believe the results of your innovation, hard work and say business opportunity should be excessively controlled and taxed by politicians/government?[/QUOTE]
Well, in the old days, I wold have said my work shold have been or the government/folk, but now, in my middle years, i do in fact believe in some fuddy duddy ideas of small government... except, i dont hahah

Tincede far left needs to deal with the fact that they voted for worse than Bush twice.

But you will never seem them acknowledge that the far left religion is a failure..
The far left are a tiny minority who you incredible power to.

The far left needs to deal with the fact that they voted for worse than Bush twice.

the truth right there. they will NEVER accept it they put in the absolute worst person even worse than Bush and worse than Jimmy Carter

This isn't a sign of a winner. He's been the absolute worst for not only us but the democrat party. so you think you all still have at chance at winning in 2016. yeah sure. but this is how he's a Failure as a President as a whole and he should have NEVER been put in that position. he didn't have disposition to be in there for starters. he's been a total embarrassment to us and as a leader of our country. I've never been so disappointed and ashamed at how he's acted and what he's stirred up where we now have riots, lootings, police offices hunted and killed and the shame goes on and on.

snip:
Democrats have "lost more than 900 state legislators" since Barack Obama has been president.
Cokie Roberts on Sunday, January 25th, 2015 in comments on ABC's "This Week"
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

snip:
By John Blosser | Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 05:27 PM

Since he first took office, President Barack Obama has legislatively decimated the Democratic Party, losing more seats under his watch than any president since Harry Truman.

From 2008, Democrats have forfeited at least 69 House seats, and that number could increase as unsettled midterm election results are announced, The Hill reports.

Add to that the loss of 13 Democratic seats in the Senate during Obama's six years in the White House, and it becomes obvious that Democratic candidates who blame Obama's negative influence for their loss have a legitimate complaint.

all of it here:

All in years when Obama wasn't on the ticket

Saying Obama is the worst president ever is just more ODS. The RWnuts will say that until Hillary is elected, and then they'll start bashing her first by saying they'd rather have Obama back,

then by eventually calling her the worst president ever. This is just is just the childish way childish people act.

We're dealing with people who think 4 dead in Benghazi was the disaster of the century, but Bush's killing of 4500 Americans in Iraq was a brilliant idea.

If Conservatives thought Obama was a great President it would mean:

1. We cut taxes on billionaires
2. We invaded Egypt, Libya and Syria
3. 10 million Americans would be without insurance
4. Gays would be back in the closet
5. GM and Chrysler would be bankrupt
6. The environment would be sold off to the capitalists

I think it is great that conservatives think Obama is the worst President ever

and we still have a YEAR and some months left of him. my gawd lets all pray he can't do us anymore damage than he already has.

snip:
How much damage can he do in his last year in office?

Insidiously and inadvertently, Barack Obama is alienating the people and moving the country to the right. If he keeps it up, by 2017 it will be a reactionary nation.

But, counterintuitive as it seems, that is fine with Obama: Après nous le déluge. By sheer force of his personality, Obama has managed to lose the Democratic Senate and House. State legislatures and governorships are now predominantly Republican.

Obama’s own favorable ratings rarely top 45 percent. In his mind, great men, whether Socrates or Jesus, were never appreciated in their time. So it is not surprising that he is not, as he presses full speed ahead.

Obama certainly has doubled down going into his last year, most recently insisting on letting in more refugees from the Middle East, at a time when the children of Middle Eastern immigrants and contemporary migrants are terrorizing Europe.
What remaining unpopular executive acts might anger his opponents the most?

Close down Guantanamo, let thousands more refugees into the United States, free thousands more felons, snub another ally, flatter another enemy, weigh in on another interracial melodrama, extend amnesty to another million illegal aliens, make global warming laws by fiat, expand Obamacare, unilaterally impose gun control? In lieu of achievement, is the Obama theory to become relevant or noteworthy by offending the public and goading political enemies?

An Obama press conference is now a summation of all his old damn-you clichés — the fantasy strawman arguments; the caricatures of the evil Republican bogeymen; the demagogic litany of the sick, the innocent, and the old at the mercy of his callous opponents; the affected accentuation (e.g., Talîban; Pakîstan, Îslám, Latînos, etc.) that so many autodidacts parade in lieu of learning foreign languages; the make-no-mistake-about-it and let-me-be-clear empty emphatics; the flashing temper tantrums; the mangled sports metaphors; the factual gaffes; and the monotonous I, me, my, and mine first-person-pronoun exhaustion.

What Obama cannot do in fact, he believes he can still accomplish through invective and derision.

all of it here

Read more at: Obama's Most Dangerous Year| National Review Online

and we still have a YEAR and some months left of him. my gawd lets all pray he can't do us anymore damage than he already has.

snip:
How much damage can he do in his last year in office?

Insidiously and inadvertently, Barack Obama is alienating the people and moving the country to the right. If he keeps it up, by 2017 it will be a reactionary nation.

But, counterintuitive as it seems, that is fine with Obama: Après nous le déluge. By sheer force of his personality, Obama has managed to lose the Democratic Senate and House. State legislatures and governorships are now predominantly Republican.

Obama’s own favorable ratings rarely top 45 percent. In his mind, great men, whether Socrates or Jesus, were never appreciated in their time. So it is not surprising that he is not, as he presses full speed ahead.

Obama certainly has doubled down going into his last year, most recently insisting on letting in more refugees from the Middle East, at a time when the children of Middle Eastern immigrants and contemporary migrants are terrorizing Europe.
What remaining unpopular executive acts might anger his opponents the most?

Close down Guantanamo, let thousands more refugees into the United States, free thousands more felons, snub another ally, flatter another enemy, weigh in on another interracial melodrama, extend amnesty to another million illegal aliens, make global warming laws by fiat, expand Obamacare, unilaterally impose gun control? In lieu of achievement, is the Obama theory to become relevant or noteworthy by offending the public and goading political enemies?

An Obama press conference is now a summation of all his old damn-you clichés — the fantasy strawman arguments; the caricatures of the evil Republican bogeymen; the demagogic litany of the sick, the innocent, and the old at the mercy of his callous opponents; the affected accentuation (e.g., Talîban; Pakîstan, Îslám, Latînos, etc.) that so many autodidacts parade in lieu of learning foreign languages; the make-no-mistake-about-it and let-me-be-clear empty emphatics; the flashing temper tantrums; the mangled sports metaphors; the factual gaffes; and the monotonous I, me, my, and mine first-person-pronoun exhaustion.

What Obama cannot do in fact, he believes he can still accomplish through invective and derision.

all of it here

Read more at: Obama's Most Dangerous Year| National Review Online

Good points

What does Obama have to do in his last year in office?

Close Gitmo
Raise taxes on the wealthy
Shore up Obamacare forever
Appoint more judges
Kill more terrorists

Forum List

Back