Barack Hussein Obama

Obama: "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Yeah, Obama is a wonderful "role model".

In wartime, it's advisable to bring a gun. And, they're damn handy in many other instances, as well. If someone engages in use of force against you, it's also smart to use superior force.

I'm not sure why you consider this bad role-modeling.

The President wasn't referring to our enemies we are at war with. He appeases them. He was referring to politics. So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.
THe Right has to exaggerate everything to the extreme because otherwise they would have nothing to debate! Everyone knows Obama was speaking figuratively and not literally, but without taking him literally the Right would have no argument, and they know it.

-Killing Osama Bin Laden.
-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Thats why women make less in Obama WH
-Passing the ACA. fUNNY none of the "good stuff starts till 2014
-Saving the Financial Industry. Why are folks still broke and banks not loaning?
-Saving the Auto Industry. What a joke... GM is still struggling
-Steady job growth. Thats why there is over 8% unemployment
-Securing the borders with National Guard. Yep... those office jobs are doing great - what BS!
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace. Another lie.... thats why Obama is sueing several states on border
-Normalizing relations with our Allies. OMG.... are you freeking serious????
-SALT agreement with Russia. Oh Yeah... We reduce our missles while they build up theirs
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess. Of course BP wouldnt have done it on their own... another joke - remember the moratorium?
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea. Good for him.... what a warrior he is :rolleyes:
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace. Because we all know we can not waterboard them.... too mean.
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi. What a stupid move... we will grow to realize this eventually - when its too late of course.
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut. Oh yeah???? What about all the tax hikes on them? Oh nevermind....
-Is serious about paying down the debt. Jeeeezuuuuusssss... stop lying Bro!
-Brought Iraq to a successful conclusion. Wow.... when did the soldiers come home? Its awesome no one is dying in Iraq any longer. :cuckoo:
-Stabilized Afghanistan. Its awesome no one is dying in Afghanistan any longer also... yay team !

Nice job :lol:

In wartime, it's advisable to bring a gun. And, they're damn handy in many other instances, as well. If someone engages in use of force against you, it's also smart to use superior force.

The President wasn't referring to our enemies we are at war with. He appeases them. He was referring to politics. So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.
THe Right has to exaggerate everything to the extreme because otherwise they would have nothing to debate! Everyone knows Obama was speaking figuratively and not literally, but without taking him literally the Right would have no argument, and they know it.

Remember all the little cross hairs on districts in Arizona, and all the trouble it was for a certain lovely woman???

We here on the right have memories ya know.... :eusa_whistle:

-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.
-Passing the ACA.
-Saving the Financial Industry.
-Saving the Auto Industry.
-Steady job growth.
-Securing the borders with National Guard.
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace.
-Normalizing relations with our Allies.
-SALT agreement with Russia.
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess.
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea.
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace.
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi.
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut.
-Is serious about paying down the debt.
-Brought Iraq to a successful conclusion.
-Stabilized Afghanistan.

-Killing Osama Bin Laden.- check
-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Big deal she hustled the system with his happy help.
-Passing the ACA. And half the country doesn’t like it and he laid about the budget neutrality and the tax hits it will evolve…
-Saving the Financial Industry. Hello dodd frank?
-Saving the Auto Industry. By breaking contracts, giving parts of the co. to its workers, the stock price is in the shitter, their finance arm will need a bailout , they still owe us at least $15Bn, what about Delphi?
-Steady job growth. Don’t make me laugh
-Securing the borders with National Guard. When Arrrnnnnooolld did it, he was scolded by the left, oh so now its cool, got it.
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace.check
-Normalizing relations with our Allies. like Poland and Israel?
-SALT agreement with Russia. A bomb and he got taken……
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess. Who wouldn’t, whooppe…the sun rose he get credit for that too?
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea. You mean the idiots that got caught? What about the kids in iran?
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace. So killing folks is now accepted practice amongst the left, noted. "rolleyes:
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi. Lead from behind….what about yemen, Bahrain and…Syria?
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut. That were temporary that’s why they never did much and the gop owns that too btw
-Is serious about paying down the debt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Brought Iraq to a successful conclusion. No status of forces agreement, have you been reading the paper?
-Stabilized Afghanistan. Check, for now.

who about the ECONOMY?

then hold yourself to the same standards you hold the right-

was that a statement he should have made?

yes, or no?

Yes, Jake, it's the economy, stupid.

Nothing else.

-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.
-Passing the ACA.
-Saving the Financial Industry.
-Saving the Auto Industry.
-Steady job growth.
-Securing the borders with National Guard.
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace.
-Normalizing relations with our Allies.
-SALT agreement with Russia.
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess.
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea.
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace.
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi.
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut.
-Is serious about paying down the debt.
-Brought Iraq to a successful conclusion.
-Stabilized Afghanistan.

-Killing Osama Bin Laden.- check
-Passing the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Big deal she hustled the system with his happy help.
-Passing the ACA. And half the country doesn’t like it and he laid about the budget neutrality and the tax hits it will evolve…
-Saving the Financial Industry. Hello dodd frank?
-Saving the Auto Industry. By breaking contracts, giving parts of the co. to its workers, the stock price is in the shitter, their finance arm will need a bailout , they still owe us at least $15Bn, what about Delphi?
-Steady job growth. Don’t make me laugh
-Securing the borders with National Guard. When Arrrnnnnooolld did it, he was scolded by the left, oh so now its cool, got it.
-Deporting Illegals at a record pace.check
-Normalizing relations with our Allies. like Poland and Israel?
-SALT agreement with Russia. A bomb and he got taken……
-Made BP pay to clean up their mess. Who wouldn’t, whooppe…the sun rose he get credit for that too?
-Saved 2 journalists from North Korea. You mean the idiots that got caught? What about the kids in iran?
-Killing Al Qaeda leaders and members at a record pace. So killing folks is now accepted practice amongst the left, noted. "rolleyes:
-Backed the factions that killed Mommar Gaddafi. Lead from behind….what about yemen, Bahrain and…Syria?
-Middle Class and Small Business Tax cut. That were temporary that’s why they never did much and the gop owns that too btw
-Is serious about paying down the debt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Brought Iraq to a successful conclusion. No status of forces agreement, have you been reading the paper?
-Stabilized Afghanistan. Check, for now.

who about the ECONOMY?

the capture of bin laden....

I'm very skeptical over this one. I think that whole ordeal was staged and they came up empty handed. Too many things point to it being nothing more than a government lie (which is nothing new) He's been dead for years. BBC did a piece on it as well...

I disagree. Didn't know the BBC were conspiracy theorists. Too many people involved for it to be a conspiracy theory. Unless there is hard evidence otherwise, it happened.

I wonder if Barack's mom knew it was going to upset Jillian when she named him Hussein? I'm very curious about that.

Is Hussein not his middle name?

Ultimately, asking people what they think about Obama is not a debate. In a debate, you present a viewpoint, support it, and then take on the opposition.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

while i understand your question. the thread title is clearly not intended to lead to "clean debate". i've never known anyone to use the president's middle name without a specific purpose.

i'd prefer to hear what there is about going back to all of the failed policies of the bush administration that would appeal to anyone.

Oh freeking quit it already...!

Is that not his name Jillian???

Plus, if ya want to hear what there is GOOD about going back to all of the failed policies of the bush administration and how that would appeal to anyone.... start a thread.

Yeah, because I always heard George Bush referred to as George Walker Bush; Ditto Ronald Wilson Reagan; and James Earl Carter.....

the topic is;

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

IF there are those that wonder why the OP used obamas middle name, I suggest you start a thread....and ask him?

the topic is;

IF there are those that wonder why the OP used obamas middle name, I suggest you start a thread....and ask him?

Oh my! A man with a spine. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back