Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining

How is that hypocritical ?

Does he not pay taxes ? Is he calling for tax cuts for the wealthy?

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

He wrote those books. He collected those speaking fees. He didn't build that alone. But he did "build that" by any 2012 Republican's definition.

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining
Martha's Vineyard is a limo-liberal area. Do they even allow blacks there?
a few as a charity case to ease limousine liberals of their white guilt

You guys with your homoerotic fantasies

That's HUFFPO posting it, dumbass. HUFFPO isn't right wing, is it??

LOL!!!!

Politico

Huffpost is reporting the story, they are not saying the accusation is factual. And the Newsweek cover is about when Obama signed off on gay marriage, they are not saying he is gay. Something for which you are obviously obsessed with.

do you not think 4 people if that living in a 15 million dollar mansion with over 8 bathrooms thats 2 bathrooms per family member isn't in excess?

I don't.

I'd like to have several houses around the country to visit depending on the season.

Of course I would not live anywhere near Martha's shithole, Hollyturd or anywhere in commiefornia for that matter, I have no inclination to even visit those places. I don't think there should be a limit and neither did the meat puppet faggot when he parroted that inane drivel. He just said it because "he" promotes the politics of hate and envy, and in order to appeal to the malignant pieces of shit who support him, that's the sort of shit moonbat messiahs have to say. In reality there is no limit on what they can own. People who actually openly oppose global collectivism shouldn't even be free to roam the streets let alone own anything in the "mind" or whatever orifice functions as a bed wetting occuturd parasite's "mind".

Of course in order to be a libturd you have to be deliberately ignorant, if you actually have a function frontal lobe, it is impossible to be a moonbat. So the meat puppet, the clintons, the kennedy's, or (fill in any moonbat messiah, from Lenin, hitler, stalin mao, Pol Pot) can own all the wealth in the world, and a vacuous liberal sycophant will not even question it.

Look at China to this day. Mao wiped out so many millions of people yet his fuckin face is on the currency and he remains a revered figure. It takes deliberate ignorance to go through life like that.

do you not think 4 people if that living in a 15 million dollar mansion with over 8 bathrooms thats 2 bathrooms per family member isn't in excess?

I don't.

I'd like to have several houses around the country to visit depending on the season.

Of course I would not live anywhere near Martha's shithole, Hollyturd or anywhere in commiefornia for that matter, I have no inclination to even visit those places. I don't think there should be a limit and neither did the meat puppet faggot when he parroted that inane drivel. He just said it because "he" promotes the politics of hate and envy, and in order to appeal to the malignant pieces of shit who support him, that's the sort of shit moonbat messiahs have to say. In reality there is no limit on what they can own. People who actually openly oppose global collectivism shouldn't even be free to roam the streets let alone own anything in the "mind" or whatever orifice functions as a bed wetting occuturd parasite's "mind".

Of course in order to be a libturd you have to be deliberately ignorant, if you actually have a function frontal lobe, it is impossible to be a moonbat. So the meat puppet, the clintons, the kennedy's, or (fill in any moonbat messia, from Lenin, hitler, stalin mao) can own all the wealth in the world, and a vacuous liberal sycophant will not even question it.

Look at China to this day. Mao wiped out so many millions of people yet his fuckin face is on the currency and he remains a revered figure. It takes deliberate ignorance to go through life like that.

yet when a conservative lives like that he is just being greedy and selfish and his wealth needs to be stripped from him to be given to the less fortunate

How is that hypocritical ?

Does he not pay taxes ? Is he calling for tax cuts for the wealthy?
because if it was anyone else especially a conservative they would be called greedy and selfish that his wealth needs to be stripped from them and given to the less fortunate as Obama himself has advocated that what makes him a hypocrite

Joan Rivers is an icon of the gay community. It's OK if you're a fan.

BTW, she's trolling in the video.

LOL!!!

She was murdered in her doc's office less than 2 months later.... She wasn't trolling either. She was speaking her mind. She knew. All of Hollywood knows....

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

Vice is making fun of Jerome Corsi in your link. Anyway, another far right wing source (Corsi) completely obsessed with homosexuality. At some point you have to ask yourself why? Right?

HuffPo is a "far right wing" site....

Nice...

THREE GAY MEN who hate whites and HATE HOAX

HuffPo is a "far right wing" site....

Nice...

THREE GAY MEN who hate whites and HATE HOAX

Nobody claimed HuffPost is far right. You are obsessed with gay celebrities though. Both real and imagined.

LOL!!!

She was murdered in her doc's office less than 2 months later.... She wasn't trolling either. She was speaking her mind. She knew. All of Hollywood knows....

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay
images

The "proof" is right out in the open.

The meat puppet faggot was only "ambiguous" to deliberately ignorant bed wetting parasites.

And no, HuffPost has never claimed Obama is gay.

In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”

In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

"NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.
Read more at Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

Carolyn said Trinity “helped a lot of blacks get successful and connected.”

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”

And then there was Richard Branson, openly gay....

Obama and Branson kitesurfing trip branded huge publicity stunt

the two are touching, laughing, clearly both intoxicated, and no women in sight....

Forum List

Back