Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining

Great.

When the oceans rise, they will be gone.

And no, HuffPost has never claimed Obama is gay.

In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”

In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

"NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.
Read more at Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

Carolyn said Trinity “helped a lot of blacks get successful and connected.”

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”

And then there was Richard Branson, openly gay....

Obama and Branson kitesurfing trip branded huge publicity stunt

the two are touching, laughing, clearly both intoxicated, and no women in sight....

I get it. You and a bunch of other wingnuts are obsessed with a former president's sexuality and wishing and wanting oh so much for him to be. You're going to believe whatever you want and it's not based on fact rather it's based on want. OK, so you feel the Obama is gay, now what?

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining
But the Democrat Voters blame rich people for not sharing all of their money with them

Who knew that government work paid so well?

In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”

In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

"NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”

the two are touching, laughing, clearly both intoxicated, and no women in sight....

I get it. You and a bunch of other wingnuts are obsessed with a former president's sexuality and wishing and wanting oh so much for him to be. You're going to believe whatever you want and it's not based on fact rather it's based on want. OK, so you feel the Obama is gay, now what?
you mean in the same manner you're obsessed with trumps and "racism"?

I'm obsessed about Trump's gayness? I didn't know he was. You better let LaDairis know.

And I do care about the current president's views on race.

I'm obsessed about Trump's gayness? I didn't know he was. You better let LaDairis know.

so like i said - your comprehension sucks because *I* said racism. your reading skills are at best, lacking.

who the fuck am i kidding - you're pretty much lacking in anything remotely associated with intelligence.

so like i said - your comprehension sucks because *I* said racism. your reading skills are at best, lacking.

You said:

Trump's what and racism? I replied to another poster abou their obsession with whether Obama is gay or not so what should I conclude from your post taking that into context?

who the fuck am i kidding - you're pretty much lacking in anything remotely associated with intelligence.

Yeah, I don't think I'm being given proper credit for explaining your own posts to you.

Yeah, but did they pay their fair share in taxes?

not if they can afford a 15 million dollar mansion because "at a certain point you've made enough money" (quote from Obama)
and paying 15 million dollars for a house which cost 10 times more then the average person makes in a lifetime is far past that point

not if they can afford a 15 million dollar mansion because "at a certain point you've made enough money" (quote from Obama)
and paying 15 million dollars for a house which cost 10 times more then the average person makes in a lifetime is far past that point

Full quote:

We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.

It's about paying your share in taxes, not capping anyone's income.

Good for them.

Full quote:

We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.

It's about paying your share in taxes, not capping anyone's income.
its an argument for a more aggressive progressive taxing
so why doesn't he practice what he preaches "When you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody" another quote from Obama
if he can afford a house costing ten times more then the average person makes in their lifetime he has made more then enough and should have donated to the less fortunate and lived in a much more moderate house not one with over 8 bathrooms
but like I said the hypocrisy of the liberal elite from which you worship
do as I say not as I do

Obama is gay.

Obama has had

Don Young
Joan Rivers
Paul Horner

and many others MURDERED to keep his cowardly rear end IN THE CLOSET.

Democrats never mourn those who are murdered by Democrats... because Democrats only care about...

THEIR GOVERNMENT CHECKS

Good for them.
yet a conservative that buys a 15 million dollar house is greedy and selfish needs their wealth stripped from them and given to the less fortunate

Forum List

Back