How many ways does Trump/Republicans wanna trash the American Constitution?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

First, they want to get rid of automatic citizenship for people born in this country.

And they’re talking about policing the Internet so they can stop discussion of trumps lies and criminality.

Trump wants to take away the power of Congress.

Trump is talked about censoring newspapers.

Trumps wants to get rid of due process for people fleeing danger.

How many more ways does Trump and the Republicans want to trash the American Constitution?

Trump wants to eliminate the EC?

Trump wants SCOTUS to write opinions approved by 5 democrat Senators?

Trump wants open Southern border and no control over immigration?

really?

Trumps wants to get rid of due process for people fleeing danger
Prove they are fleeing danger...90% lose their asylum case and they are ordered back home...then they go to Chicago or somewhere and hide....so if you can prove its danger and not a sluggish economy they are escaping I'd like to hear it....I bet you can't do it....

/OP requests this thread be moved to the rubber room.

I second the motion.

Deanturd really belongs in a padded cell.

It is amusing when commie parasites pretend to give a shit about the COTUS, yet want to apply it's protections to illegal aliens while undermining it's power to restrain government from acting against legal citizens with legal parents.

Then these malignant pieces of shit cry when someone says the world would be a better place if they jumped in front of a train.

First, they want to get rid of automatic citizenship for people born in this country.

And they’re talking about policing the Internet so they can stop discussion of trumps lies and criminality.

How many more ways does Trump and the Republicans want to trash the American Constitution?

1. The USSC should rule on the fourteenth amendment and if it applies to children born to foreign nationals...

Now you will disagree because you fear they will rule against the kids but with Robert's you never know...

2. Obama circumvented the Congress and you never complained but now you care...

Remember Obama had a phone and pen and so does Trump...

3. You and the left only care about the plight of the illegal aliens during election years so you can use them to garner votes.

Fact is you and your kind do nothing when you have the power but then claim something must be done when you lose the power to do something.

Illegal immigrants should not be used as pawns in the way the left and right use them and you and I really mean you especially should be ashamed in the way you support the left way of using those people!

• Banned
Is he making me buy something I don't want?

You don’t want roads and sewers and bridges and highways snd all kinds of stuff. But the government buys it anyway.

• Banned

1. The USSC should rule on the fourteenth amendment and if it applies to children born to foreign nationals...

Now you will disagree because you fear they will rule against the kids but with Robert's you never know...

3. You and the left only care about the plight of the illegal aliens during election years so you can use them to garner votes.

Fact is you and your kind do nothing when you have the power but then claim something must be done when you lose the power to do something.

Illegal immigrants should not be used as pawns in the way the left and right use them and you and I really mean you especially should be ashamed in the way you support the left way of using those people!
I don’t know, Obama was so long ago I can hardly remember. The president we have today is Donald Trump. And the Republicans are in charge of the Senate. And it’s Republicans who want to trash the constitution. At trumps direction.

Not nearly as many ways as all of the folks in the Democrat presidential candidate clown car.

I don’t know, Obama was so long ago I can hardly remember. The president we have today is Donald Trump. And the Republicans are in charge of the Senate. And it’s Republicans who want to trash the constitution. At trumps direction.
trump hug.jpg

You remember what George W. Bush did but can not remember what Obama did but then claim you know what Trump is doing...

1. Your trolling is pure bullshit, so do better!

2. You know very well Obama bypassed the Congress with his Executive Orders, so why whine about Trump?

Simple, you are a partisan hack!

3. You do not care about the plight of the illegal aliens because if you did you would admit neither political party cares about them and just use them to get votes from their base!

Listening to a fifth columnist dickweed like you whine about anyone else trashing the Constitution, doubles up on my recommended daily allowance for irony.

They don't, but hey, why let a little truth derail those fax messages? Gotta get them out there, you know.

/OP requests this thread be moved to the rubber room.

I second the motion.

Deanturd really belongs in a padded cell.

It is amusing when commie parasites pretend to give a shit about the COTUS, yet want to apply it's protections to illegal aliens while undermining it's power to restrain government from acting against legal citizens with legal parents.

Then these malignant pieces of shit cry when someone says the world would be a better place if they jumped in front of a train.

If the fax machine in the basement was unplugged, he wouldn't know what to do.

Trump said he wants to give himself the "Medal of Honor", the nation's highest military honor.

And he can't remember which foot had bone spurs.

The 14th amendment was enacted to address the freed slave issue and nothing more. Especially the ridiculous and idiotic lengths to which politicians and the judiciary have since managed to streach it.

Trump said he wants to give himself the "Medal of Honor", the nation's highest military honor.

And he can't remember which foot had bone spurs.

Hey Dean,

Have you ever served in the Military?

I have and will say if you had you would just shut the hell up and just ignore stupidity...

Believe it or not ( no you are not walking on air even though your head is filled with a lot of it ) you and Trump are a lot a like...

Forum List

Back