Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard

To be fair, there aren't too many places that pos could safely live except for federal prison. Oh wait...

Would a straight man marry Michelle?

Michael Robinson is just as big a liar as his "husband." You need a WOMB to have a miscarriage....

Notice how the ASS SIZE changes by outfit...

Wearing a FOAM INSERT to cover up a skinny male ass and make it look like a female ass is not as easy as Jeremiah Wright promised....

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining

Good for them.
yet a conservative that buys a 15 million dollar house is greedy and selfish needs their wealth stripped from them and given to the less fortunate

Your post is just more conservative victimhood syndrome on display.

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining
did he say at what point that would be? w/o that as a reference it's a pretty empty slam on him.

The typical escrow is 90 days.

Good for them.
yet a conservative that buys a 15 million dollar house is greedy and selfish needs their wealth stripped from them and given to the less fortunate

Your post is just more conservative victimhood syndrome on display.

To me, him moving to Martha's Vineyard would simply underline all his failures as president.

and then ask, are these the real parents, since two men can't have kids....

Those two kids don't look anything like Barack or Michael.

They look like their real parents....

"Nothing's real. He's gay. She's a trans. The kids aren't theirs. Nothing's real" - Sly Stallone

Good for the Obama's, they made money the real way, without daddy.

The Obamas are Public Service Tycoons, making a fortune through their service in the government.

Hardly the only ones. The Clintons, Bidens, Sanders' , etc. all became super affluent because of their politics.

Notice too that all of the breathtaking bullshit from Mrs. Barack Robinson about Global Warming was not considered during the purchase.

Is the ocean rising?

Are canes getting bigger and more frequent?

That's what the Cocksucker said.

Then there is what he does... buy beachfront property on an ISLAND....

TRUMP IS PLAYING GOLF ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR $105 MILLION DOLLARS WITH TAXPAYER $$$.

TRUMP IS PLAYING GOLF ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR $105 MILLION DOLLARS WITH TAXPAYER $$$.
Good, Golf is good for the best president ever.

As the left defend Obama purchase the question I have is why he did not donate the money to a inner city charity that could help minority children?

Is that house more important than the education of a inner city minority child?

“.....at a certain point, you’ve made enough money”. This “do as I say not as I do” is why I believe Liberals are corrupt. Who the fuck are they to tell me that I have made enough money while it is OK for them to make millions? Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, Kerry...... they can all make as much money as they want but they have no right, moral or authoritarian, to tell me when enough money is made. Obama and Warren also tell small business owners they did not build their business.

Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money" | RealClearPolitics

Do you think the Obamas will hire people to do work for them and then stiff them the way Trump did with his workers?

Yeah, but did they pay their fair share in taxes?
not if they can afford a 15 million dollar mansion because "at a certain point you've made enough money" (quote from Obama)
and paying 15 million dollars for a house which cost 10 times more then the average person makes in a lifetime is far past that point

Full quote:

We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.

It's about paying your share in taxes, not capping anyone's income.
its an argument for a more aggressive progressive taxing
so why doesn't he practice what he preaches "When you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody" another quote from Obama
if he can afford a house costing ten times more then the average person makes in their lifetime he has made more then enough and should have donated to the less fortunate and lived in a much more moderate house not one with over 8 bathrooms
but like I said the hypocrisy of the liberal elite from which you worship
do as I say not as I do

Does he not donate any of his money? Is that your claim? Prove it.

Is Obammy's buddy Valerie Jarrett going to live with them there also?

Forum List

Back