Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard

TRFjr

VIP Member
Oct 24, 2013

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining

Barack and Michelle Obama are close to buying a massive Martha’s Vineyard estate.

TMZ reports that the former president and first lady are in escrow — aka in contract to purchase — a 29-acre beachfront plot with a 6,892-square-foot main house. The Obamas were initially just renting the seven-bedroom, 8½-bathroom spread for summer 2019, but apparently loved it so much that they made an offer.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/

Another prime example of grubby liberal elite hypocrites the do as I say not as I do

Obama was always criticizing his perceived excess of the rich proclaiming quote "I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money."

15 million dollars that's ten times more then the average person makes in a lifetime

so Obama sycophant liberals do your spin and excuse this it should be entertaining
did he say at what point that would be? w/o that as a reference it's a pretty empty slam on him.

did he say at what point that would be? w/o that as a reference it's a pretty empty slam on him.
do you not think 4 people if that living in a 15 million dollar mansion with over 8 bathrooms thats 2 bathrooms per family member isn't in excess?

do you not think 4 people if that living in a 15 million dollar mansion with over 8 bathrooms thats 2 bathrooms per family member isn't in excess?
doesn't matter what i think as you're not quoting me. you're quoting obama and them assigning your own value to obama's quote.

what did obama say was enough? far as i'm concerned you're entitled to make as much as you feel like making.

Good for them. I hope you lose sleep over it.

Good we dont need any more assholes in California, we have an overabundance as it is.

yea, you're pretty much bullet hunting when you do things like this.

Good for the Obama's, they made money the real way

"real way" = being a GAY PROSTITUTE

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”

So who are you threatening with murder, me or the Obamas?

The day wouldn't be complete without a reminder that the right plans on murdering people.

no one.

work on your comprehension.

If the Cocksucker and his MAN-wife really believed in GLOBAL WARMING....

Would they buy properly on an ISLAND like this one????

no one.

Good save, snowflake.

no one.

Good save, snowflake.
fuck off, asshole.

Good for the Obama's, they made money the real way

"real way" = being a GAY PROSTITUTE

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”

You guys with your homoerotic fantasies should just come out of the closet already, there's nothing wrong with the feelings you are having.

Martha's Vineyard is a limo-liberal area. Do they even allow blacks there?

Forum List

Back