Baiting in the most primitive way. Be smarter than this people. (explicit)

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Baiting is the use of drawing people into their predicted actions. I use it everyday and it's a successful tactic. But at the end of my day I get to look at that person in the face or in this forums instance type them, "See, this is who you are." Baiting should NEVER get this extreme.

As someone that studies all parties, It's obvious what stance all the sheeple will take on this topic. As a Humanitarian, I'm sad about this topic. But as it turns out, Euthanization isn't illegal. You just have to have the Right approach.

The most important part of politics is that you place yourself into someone elses shoes.

Watch Giovanni Ribisi in The Gift. I would argue the hate comes from the very same source...

The dude asked for it. Don't steal stuff. Don't taunt the cops. Don't approach the cops in a threatening manner when they tell you to stop. End of story.

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

Yes, this was suicide by cop openly. Unless the cops used police batons, tazers, or even, EDUCATED WORDS!
The man openly stated that he is going to die today. I'm not sure why you think your post is substantial to the actual topic.

The truth is, the cops had alternatives and they jumped to the last one very fast. The "suicide by cop" person predicted this and called his friends to come video tape it.

The narrator friend he called did a great job of explaining the other methods they could have used. But again, I'm fully aware that the COPS are scared to death of blacks today and for good reason. But part of police training is to be professional and not let emotions and/or profiling get in the way of the job.

The dude asked for it. Don't steal stuff. Don't taunt the cops. Don't approach the cops in a threatening manner when they tell you to stop. End of story.

The stuff" 2 soda's" were on the curb. Why not taunt the cops, there is no law against it, FREEDOM...........right? Yes, never approach cops saying "shoot me".........boy, you are brainy.

I'm guessing if a white no one approached a cop tomorrow and said, "shoot me" the cop wouldn't be obligated to shoot that person.

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

Yes, this was suicide by cop openly. Unless the cops used police batons, tazers, or even, EDUCATED WORDS!
The man openly stated that he is going to die today. I'm not sure why you think your post is substantial to the actual topic.

The truth is, the cops had alternatives and they jumped to the last one very fast. The "suicide by cop" person predicted this and called his friends to come video tape it.

The narrator friend he called did a great job of explaining the other methods they could have used. But again, I'm fully aware that the COPS are scared to death of blacks today and for good reason. But part of police training is to be professional and not let emotions and/or profiling get in the way of the job.

Because he wasn't baiting. His stated goal was suicide. That means he was bound and determined to be killed. Had a cop responded who was exceptionally well trained (very, very rare these days) the outcome could have been different. However, such was not the case, and the suicide was duly rendered. This case has nothing to do with "baiting".

The stuff" 2 soda's" were on the curb. Why not taunt the cops, there is no law against it, FREEDOM...........right? Yes, never approach cops saying "shoot me".........boy, you are brainy.

I'm guessing if a white no one approached a cop tomorrow and said, "shoot me" the cop wouldn't be obligated to shoot that person.

No sense in being stupid. The cops told him to back off and he approached in an aggressive manner. Sure the dude had the FREEDOM to be an idiot but look where it got him.

Or I could take the EASY debate and confront you on the value of 2 soda's vs. a human life.

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

Because he wasn't baiting. His stated goal was suicide. That means he was bound and determined to be killed. Had a cop responded who was exceptionally well trained (very, very rare these days) the outcome could have been different. However, such was not the case, and the suicide was duly rendered. This case has nothing to do with "baiting".

Holy crap westwall, you would think you would learn not to debate me from the other forums I win on.

How is this not baiting..........HE CALLED THE COPS HIMSELF. HE PLACED THE STOLEN 2 SODA'S ON THE CURB WAITING FOR THE POLICE. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE HE CALLED TO VIDEO TAPE IT TO BACK UP, HE'S GOING TO DIE TODAY.

Debating you was never hard. Getting past your wall of ignorance and bigotry was always a challenge.

Or I could take the EASY debate and confront you on the value of 2 soda's vs. a human life.

If the idiot "valued human life" then he wouldn't have pulled a foolish stunt. The dude with the camera knew in advance that this entire event was going to take place. He should be as guilty as the suicide victim.

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

I
That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

I KNOW you don't understand the post or the point.

He baited his own murder.

Who in the world appointed you as a mod anywhere BTW?

If the idiot "valued human life" then he wouldn't have pulled a foolish stunt. The dude with the camera knew in advance that this entire event was going to take place. He should be as guilty as the suicide victim.

You don't know about oppression and the "stunts" needed to bring hard topics into the light such as sitting on certain seats on a bus now do you?

Have you noticed the amount of attention gays are demanding today?........YEA, BECAUSE OF OPPRESSION.

If the idiot "valued human life" then he wouldn't have pulled a foolish stunt.
That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

Holy crap westwall, you would think you would learn not to debate me from the other forums I win on.

How is this not baiting..........HE CALLED THE COPS HIMSELF. HE PLACED THE STOLEN 2 SODA'S ON THE CURB WAITING FOR THE POLICE. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE HE CALLED TO VIDEO TAPE IT TO BACK UP, HE'S GOING TO DIE TODAY.

Debating you was never hard. Getting past your wall of ignorance and bigotry was always a challenge.

And yet you just admit to what westwall was saying. Suicide by cop. What's so difficult to understand?

You don't know about oppression and the "stunts" needed to bring hard topics into the light such as sitting on certain seats on a bus now do you?

Have you noticed the amount of attention gays are demanding today?........YEA, BECAUSE OF OPPRESSION.

Christians have been oppressed off and on for centuries. Yet I don't see you going to their defense. Pick and choose much?

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

Oh, you're another internet "winner":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Dude, you take yourself waaaaay too seriously. Baiting is the act of either tormenting someone you don't like so that they physically attack you so that you can then prosecute them, or it is the act of enticing, or entrapping with the goal of destroying the target. Calling up the cops and saying "come and get me" and then advancing rapidly up to them so that you get yourself shot is simple suicide. That's all it is. There was no attempt to affect the cops, they were merely tools in the mans death.

The most important part of politics is that you place yourself into someone elses shoes.

Watch Giovanni Ribisi in The Gift. I would argue the hate comes from the very same source...

I was raised Christian and coulnd

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

And yet you just admit to what westwall was saying. Suicide by cop. What's so difficult to understand?

"What's so difficult to understand" is on YOU!

Police aren't supposed to shoot a man 10-15 feet away from them if the man tells them to shoot. Police have extensive training on bringing down criminals. Police have tazers, pepper spray, batons etc......

ONLY YOU don't question why they shot him instead of the multitude of other approaches possible.

I know cops are scared and I know why. This doesn't allow them to profile and kill.

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

I
That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

I KNOW you don't understand the post or the point.

He baited his own murder.

Who in the world appointed you as a mod anywhere BTW?

I understand that you are trying to make a point, but as usual you're not smart enough to pick a good subject to build your case around. It's a common problem with teenagers who think they're smarter than everyone else.

Christians have been oppressed off and on for centuries. Yet I don't see you going to their defense. Pick and choose much?

That's a very solid fact. Christians have been oppressed by certain cultures for a very long time and that's why we/they came to America. To avoid that oppression. Which is why I don't understand why we are oppressing people like we use to be oppressed. It's blatant ignorance. (I'm not even going to go into the method we took America)

I was raised Christian and coulnd

That was suicide by cop.

Did you read the title?

"What's so difficult to understand" is on YOU!

Police aren't supposed to shoot a man 10-15 feet away from them if the man tells them to shoot. Police have extensive training on bringing down criminals. Police have tazers, pepper spray, batons etc......

ONLY YOU don't question why they shot him instead of the multitude of other approaches possible.

I know cops are scared and I know why. This doesn't allow them to profile and kill.

I can see that you thrive on knee-jerk emotionalism rather than simple logic. Have a nice life.

Forum List

Back