3 year old beaten to death in NYC

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Jeida Torres 3 dies after being beaten cops say - Newsday

Police say a 3-year-old girl has been beaten to death and her 5-year-old brother assaulted at an apartment in New York City.

They say Jeida Torres was discovered unconscious and unresponsive Saturday afternoon in an apartment in Brooklyn's Bushwick neighborhood.

A Fire Department of New York spokesman says Jeida was rushed to a hospital in cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead there.

She was only old enough to barely know life, and it was taken away in such a brutal manner. I hope somebody puts these animals down. :(

What the fuck????

Neighbor Keith Best tells the New York Daily News and New York Post that the boy had big bruises on his face and arms. He says the children's mother and grandfather sobbed when they arrived home and found out what had happened.

3 and 5 years old. Where they alone or did the mother and grandfather arrive to a dead baby-sitter too?

What the fuck????

Neighbor Keith Best tells the New York Daily News and New York Post that the boy had big bruises on his face and arms. He says the children's mother and grandfather sobbed when they arrived home and found out what had happened.

3 and 5 years old. Where they alone or did the mother and grandfather arrive to a dead baby-sitter too?
An arrest was made, my assumption is the father

Sad. Has happened in my area a few times recently. Usually a parent/companion of parent.

Sad. Has happened in my area a few times recently. Usually a parent/companion of parent.
Usually it's the "baby daddy" here.

Hell, we had one strap a kid in a chair, douse him with gasoline, and burned him to death.

Being Louisiana, he will be put down.

Forum List

Back