BAHAHAHAAA! Megyn K to the Dick: "Wrong, sir."

The poor Obama cultists are feeling isolated these days. Less room to maneuver their counter arguments in. The walls are closing in.

You forgot something. Obama is a serial liar and hates Americans and America. That's the problem.

You, chum, are not a Republican. I am. I tell the truth. You are the serial liar seal who hates America and Americans. Step off.

contest, pick out jake the fake in this picture;

Zebra-Elephant-Rhino-Babies--81527.jpg

BTW fake, if you have to keep telling people you are a republican then maybe you are not really a republican? By their fruits thou shalt know them....

Wannabee pubs like those from the TP and beyond, like Jarl and Iben, are here for grins and chuckles only.

They are amusing.

I don't wanna be a repub. You're weak and don't represent me. What's your problem today? Do I need to spank your ignorant ass in public again?

You, chum, are not a Republican. I am. I tell the truth. You are the serial liar seal who hates America and Americans. Step off.

LMFAO.

The GOP make believer is calling someone else a liar.

Funny shit.

I have no idea what that's all about. Poor thing must have bumped its little noggin

He has been like that since the day I signed on here. He is so insecure with his position as a progressive, he attempts to portray himself as a republican to solidify his sentiments as "true republican ideas"...even though they are nothing more than your typical left leaning ideas that most moderates don't agree with...much less conservatives.

I take his posts with a grain of salt.

You forgot something. Obama is a serial liar and hates Americans and America. That's the problem.

LMFAO.

Funny shit.

What evidence to you have?

That he has yet to ever say something bad about democrats or their policies?

That he has yet to ever say anything good about Republicans?

Could be he lives where Republicans are in the majority so he needs to stay Republican to reap some sort of benefit. Other then that I can't see how he keeps making the claim. Unless a rhino is his favorite animal.

I don't think Cheney saw that coming because when he responded, he called her Reagan instead of Megyn! Funny as shit!!!

Shotgun Dick needs to take a pill and relax his old butt ... the dude is in his last throes

Wow! Look at the lefties that watch FOXNews and give it so much relevance in today's political discussions. Mind numbing how they fall over themselves to report on this station.

Then the nut job who starts the thread thinks his words and thoughts are so important he always make his comments in bold. Some people just can't get over themselves.

Your mind was already that way...Is that all you got? Complaining about bold type? :lol:

LMFAO.

Funny shit.

I have no idea what that's all about. Poor thing must have bumped its little noggin

He has been like that since the day I signed on here. He is so insecure with his position as a progressive, he attempts to portray himself as a republican to solidify his sentiments as "true republican ideas"...even though they are nothing more than your typical left leaning ideas that most moderates don't agree with...much less conservatives.

I take his posts with a grain of salt.

I agree with one exception which I bolded. I have not seen him waver once, he has been on the left since I came here. I truly believe he thinks by lying about being a Republican that gives his BS critique more credibility. It is actually quite pathetic. I can tolerate people who are hard left, although hard at times. But those who are complete and utter fakes, that are pretenders that is just repulsive.

So you just proved that FOX is fair and balanced and defeated every far left talking point about FOX NEWS.

Good for you little far left solider.

"Give enough monkey's enough typewriters ..."

"Some people are saying" ... that Kosh is one of the stupidest of the stupid - with this post s/he has provided more evidence that this is true.

How come you rightwing neanderthals aren't talking about this story this morning?
Megyn ain't Cheney's bitch, so you shouldn't be either. Where's Politicalchic today?
Let the disowning of the Fox News Primetime Darling begin! (cackle...cackle...snort)

Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir

6/19/14 6:35 AM EDT
FOX News’ Megyn Kelly had some tough questions for former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday night, after he and his daughter, Liz, offered a scathing review of the Obama administration’s foreign policy.

“In your op-ed [in the Wall Street Journal], you write as follows: ‘Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” Kelly said on her show “The Kelly File.” “But time and time again, history has proven that you got it wrong as well sir.”

Read more: Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

I saw the interview and would ask Megyn what she would do if Saddam allowed 100,000 children a year to starve to death because he would not
certify his WMDs were destroyed especially when Saddam's son-in-law who was in charge of WMDs had defected and described existing WMDs development.

Of course you would because reality isnt what you deal with...Hypotheticals and conspiracies of doom and gloom is your forte'.

What I noticed is that you didnt disagree with her assessment of him being wrong.

Grumpy_Cat_Good.jpg

Wow! Look at the lefties that watch FOXNews and give it so much relevance in today's political discussions. Mind numbing how they fall over themselves to report on this station.

Then the nut job who starts the thread thinks his words and thoughts are so important he always make his comments in bold. Some people just can't get over themselves.

Your mind was already that way...Is that all you got? Complaining about bold type? :lol:

Is that what you got out of his post? That he was complaining about bold type? Nothing else?

You truly need to take some reading comprehension courses.

You have no idea how much you are missing.

Is that what you got out of his post? That he was complaining about bold type? Nothing else?

You truly need to take some reading comprehension courses.

You have no idea how much you are missing.

Who said the bolded part? Did you see I addressed the mind numbing part or did you miss it? :badgrin:

How come you rightwing neanderthals aren't talking about this story this morning?
Megyn ain't Cheney's bitch, so you shouldn't be either. Where's Politicalchic today?
Let the disowning of the Fox News Primetime Darling begin! (cackle...cackle...snort)

FOX News’ Megyn Kelly had some tough questions for former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday night, after he and his daughter, Liz, offered a scathing review of the Obama administration’s foreign policy.

“In your op-ed [in the Wall Street Journal], you write as follows: ‘Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” Kelly said on her show “The Kelly File.” “But time and time again, history has proven that you got it wrong as well sir.”

Read more: Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

This is why they shouldn't let women do the news.

Except as window dressing.

We didn't get it wrong.

What would radical lefties do without Media Matters and "news hounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to)? You can almost see the spittle on the screen with the giant letters. Calm down lefties. Fox is fair and balanced.

KELLY: You mentioned that, you know, the status of forces agreement and President Obama has taken a lot of heat for not negotiating that with Maliki. However, critics point out that it was President Bush who did sign the deal that said we'd get all U.S. forces out of there by the end of 2011.

D. CHENEY: With a status forces agreement for a stay behind force.

KELLY: And when the President -- our current president sought to renegotiate that, al Maliki didn't want it, that's what the President's defenders say. That he tried, he wanted to keep some stay behind forces that would protect the gains our troops had made, but Maliki made it too tough.

D. CHENEY: No, that's not quite accurate, Megyn. What happened was our generals recommended a stay behind forces from 14,000 to 18,000. The White House rejected it. So the military came back with the recommendation of 10,000. The White House rejected it. They took it all the way down to 3,000. I think by the time they got to the level, the Iraqis looked at it. And believed that we weren't serious, that Obama was absolutely committed to completely withdraw from Iraq, and they were unable to come to an agreement, but I think in part because the Iraqis didn't think he really wanted one and he certainly didn't push it. We have agreements like that with 40 nations around the world. They should have been able to come to an agreement with the Iraqis, and I think that failure to do so is what has precipitated the current crisis.

So it was Obama who decided to change what Bush had signed for, and dump the stay-behind force that Bush wanted, to help Iraq keep all the gains our troops had made?

We still have large U.S. troop forced in Germany, Japan, Italy, and Korea, expresly to make sure those countries didn't go back to the way they were before we fought them. Iraq seems to be the only major country where we pulled all our troops out almost immediately... and now we're seeing the result.

Last edited:

I saw the interview and would ask Megyn what she would do if Saddam allowed 100,000 children a year to starve to death because he would not
certify his WMDs were destroyed especially when Saddam's son-in-law who was in charge of WMDs had defected and described existing WMDs development.

Of course you would because reality isnt what you deal with...Hypotheticals and conspiracies of doom and gloom is your forte'.

What I noticed is that you didnt disagree with her assessment of him being wrong.

Grumpy_Cat_Good.jpg

Of course he was wrong. There were NO WMDs found in Iraq.
The issue is why would any compassionate feeling person THINK a leader like Saddam would refuse to say that the WMDs were destroyed if it
would save 100,000 children from starving? Would you not believe a leader that knowing his country's children are starving JUST because he
won't certify there were NO WMDs?
Almost everyone except obviously hard hearted ignorant people probably like you couldn't believe Saddam would be ok with 100,000 children starving
when all he need do to lift the embargo would certify there were NO WMDs!

And then of course YOU being omniscient would say Saddam's defected son-in-law the #2 guy in Iraq's WMD programs was full of sh...T! Right?
YOU knew that all along as well as these democrats BEFORE Cheney.

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"

Forum List

Back