BAHAHAHAAA! Megyn K to the Dick: "Wrong, sir."

Dick turned on his life long friend who helped him in politics to promote his daughters lame failed Senate campaign attempt. Pushed him in front of the bus. Didn't even have the courtesy to through him under it. Liz turned on her sister. Put a political position of what turned out to be of little importance ahead of her relationship with her flesh and blood, her sister.
All the pounds of gold around their necks and wrist and decorating their and chandeliers and bathrooms, and all the green cash wall papering their walls and all the mountain chalets and beach front mansions can not wash away the scum that oozes from these two low life demons.

Because unlike President Obumbler, she often makes sense.

Of what?

Whats her qualifications? Coming out of a draft dodgers cock?

With all due respect to his other 'daughter' Mary, I think Dick considers Liz to be the son he never had.

As an aside, it's funny how Dick and Lynn got their daughters names bassackwards at birth, isn't it?
"From Casper, WY: the only town Whiter than the ghost" - Bill Maher

How come you rightwing neanderthals aren't talking about this story this morning?
Megyn ain't Cheney's bitch, so you shouldn't be either. Where's Politicalchic today?
Let the disowning of the Fox News Primetime Darling begin! (cackle...cackle...snort)

Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir

6/19/14 6:35 AM EDT
FOX News’ Megyn Kelly had some tough questions for former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday night, after he and his daughter, Liz, offered a scathing review of the Obama administration’s foreign policy.

“In your op-ed [in the Wall Street Journal], you write as follows: ‘Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” Kelly said on her show “The Kelly File.” “But time and time again, history has proven that you got it wrong as well sir.”

Read more: Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

First the Libberhoids cheer the Taliban.
Then Hezbollah.
Now a Fox News Anchorette?

Dick turned on his life long friend who helped him in politics to promote his daughters lame failed Senate campaign attempt. Pushed him in front of the bus. Didn't even have the courtesy to through him under it. Liz turned on her sister. Put a political position of what turned out to be of little importance ahead of her relationship with her flesh and blood, her sister.
All the pounds of gold around their necks and wrist and decorating their and chandeliers and bathrooms, and all the green cash wall papering their walls and all the mountain chalets and beach front mansions can not wash away the scum that oozes from these two low life demons.

Yeah, I suspect that the whole point of Dick writing the 'editorial' with his daughter Liz in the first place and his appearing with her on TV together is little more than an effort to boost her profile in conservative circles. What I'm saying is that I don't even think the editorial is motivated by concerns for national security, or worries about terrorism, or even concerns about what's happening in Iraq. Cheney's just trying to give his daughter some conservative bona fides since she has absolutely no background in military matters or foreign affairs at all.

They're both shameless!

What has she ever been right about?

She has an impressive bio.
Post yours and we'll compare your achievements to hers.
Thanks

Yeah, I liked the part where she said something to the effect that she was a lifelong Wyomingite when the reality was that she's spent very little time there at all since she was a kid. My guess is that the people of Wyoming didn't buy into that claptrap and were more insulted by the fact that she tried to buffalo them (funny, huh) then they were by fact that she was trying to unseat a popular Senator, not to mention the fact that she was smearing him in the process.

Yeah, I liked the part where she said something to the effect that she was a lifelong Wyomingite when the reality was that she's spent very little time there at all since she was a kid. My guess is that the people of Wyoming didn't buy into that claptrap and were more insulted by the fact that she tried to buffalo them (funny, huh) then they were by fact that she was trying to unseat a popular Senator, not to mention the fact that she was smearing him in the process.

Kinda like the Clintons in New York, huh?

Kinda like the Clintons in New York, huh?

Did Hillary claim she was a lifelong resident? No!

Everyone knew she wasn't. They also understood that the Clintons were moving to NY and not returning to Arkansas. And if I'm not mistaken, the Clintons are STILL living in NY even though Hillary has not served in the Senate there since 2009.

I wonder how long we will have to wait to see any MSNBC host challenge Hillary in the same way? And how long will it take the left here to back to trashing Kelly when she challenges a Democrat again?

So you just proved that FOX is fair and balanced and defeated every far left talking point about FOX NEWS.

Good for you little far left solider.

Why waste the time typing what you know is bullshit? With Cheney so obviously wrong, even to the most right wingnut of Republicans, she was taking no chance pointing it out.

Forum List

Back