BAHAHAHAAA! Megyn K to the Dick: "Wrong, sir."

Cheney was president?

That's actually a good question.

Since he had filed for 5 deferments during the war in Viet Nam he couldn't endure the criticism that would bring in a presidential campaign. So he positioned himself to be the wizard behind the curtain in Bush's "Oz".

If a mistake was made it was going to war to remove one man from power. A mistake we continue to make.

A second mistake is to go to war like we are a third word power...and further, to tie our hands with namby pamby ROE.

So the USA should have never done what these 32 democrat quotes demanded?
So the USA should have never been involved in 1991 in Desert Storm when 60% of our oil came from ME?
So the USA should never sign any treaties,agreements, again?
So you have no problem with 100,000 kids starving and you would have liked 1.9 million more to have starved?

These people were totally wrong then???

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

So you just proved that FOX is fair and balanced and defeated every far left talking point about FOX NEWS.

Good for you little far left solider.

Megyn is right this time and you right: you are guilty of a hasty generalization.

Step off.

Says the far left Obama drone.

I don't think any leftie or liberal on here is an Obama drone. I'm certainly not. I'm just struck by how all of you trained seals lined up behind Mitch McConnell in 2010 to defeat someone who was fairly and legally elected POTUS in 2008. And no matter what Obama does or says, not matter how much Obama has actually been just an extension of what Bush started, (Patriot Act extended, Gt'mo still open, Wall Street banks still running wild) he is summarily condemned.

Don't like Obamacare? Fine. Provide all those "better solutions" the right keeps talking about. Put it in print, not just mouthing it on Fox Noise or rightwing blogs or Jim Demint's Koch brothers holy trail across the country, funded by the Heritage Foundation.

Cheney was president?

Since he had filed for 5 deferments during the war in Viet Nam he couldn't endure the criticism that would bring in a presidential campaign. So he positioned himself to be the wizard behind the curtain in Bush's "Oz".
Which movie was that? I don't watch the comedy channels so I missed it.

Megyn is right this time and you right: you are guilty of a hasty generalization.

Step off.

I don't think any leftie or liberal on here is an Obama drone. I'm certainly not. I'm just struck by how all of you trained seals lined up behind Mitch McConnell in 2010 to defeat someone who was fairly and legally elected POTUS in 2008. And no matter what Obama does or says, not matter how much Obama has actually been just an extension of what Bush started, (Patriot Act extended, Gt'mo still open, Wall Street banks still running wild) he is summarily condemned.

Don't like Obamacare? Fine. Provide all those "better solutions" the right keeps talking about. Put it in print, not just mouthing it on Fox Noise or rightwing blogs or Jim Demint's Koch brothers holy trail across the country, funded by the Heritage Foundation.

You forgot something. Obama is a serial liar and hates Americans and America. That's the problem.

We had a better health care system for most people. It needed improvement by having more options in a freer marketplace, not more government fucking around with something too big to manage centrally.

Bush was fairly elected to but that didn't make liberals support him, odd point.

Obama hasn't added anyone to Gitmo and the latest asshole is being tried in civilian court with a taxpayer funded defense.

Lots of this has been mentioned here but apparently your gnat brain doesn't have room for it ..

All the people who were promised over and over and over they could keep their insurance and doctor were lied to and the leftist cult member ignores it, then wonders why people dislike Obama. Someone's not thinking.

You forgot something. Obama is a serial liar and hates Americans and America. That's the problem.

You, chum, are not a Republican. I am. I tell the truth. You are the serial liar seal who hates America and Americans. Step off.

Cheney was president?

Oh. Now I understand your posts.

They still are childish and non factual.....but I get it now.

You are a far left conspiracist.

Good for you.

Step off.

Obamacare was based on a false premise that counted:
10 million illegal citizens as "uninsured" AND after ACA was passed Obama agreed! So that left 36 million of his "uninsured".
14 million counted as "uninsured" WERE NOT Enrolled by Obama's administration into Medicaid BEFORE ACA. So who's fault? That leaves 22 million.
18 million under 34 didn't need, make over $50k can afford but spend less then their employers' health plan share.. counted falsely!

The truth is there are uninsured that want and need insurance ... NOT 46 million but less then 4 million!

Now why not TAX lawyers on their $270 billion JUST AS THE TANNING salons are taxed because tanning causes cancer, well lawyers cause as
90% of physicians $850 Billion a year in duplicate tests unnecessary simply because fear of lawsuits!
10% of $270 billion is $27 billion which provides a $5,000/year per truly uninsured health insurance!
VERY VERY SIMPLE.
Why were tanning salons unfairly and racially discriminated taxed 10%, but lawyers that cause 1,700% MORE health expenses then tanning excluded?

Step off.

Yes you are you are a far left supporter using far left talking points all the time.

You are far left as you support the far left every chance you get.

Your own far left filed post here just proved that.

Wannabee pubs like those from the TP and beyond, like Jarl and Iben, are here for grins and chuckles only.

They are amusing.

Forum List

Back