BAHAHAHAAA! Megyn K to the Dick: "Wrong, sir."

So you just proved that FOX is fair and balanced and defeated every far left talking point about FOX NEWS.

Good for you little far left solider.

Liberals always freak out when they see this sort of thing. Sad that they aren't used to seeing people think independently.

So you just proved that FOX is fair and balanced and defeated every far left talking point about FOX NEWS.

Good for you little far left solider.

Liberals always freak out when they see this sort of thing. Sad that they aren't used to seeing people think independently.

Correction Liberals are applauding, you are freaking out trying to make this about liberals

At this point, in retrospect, invading Iraq was pretty dumb.

I think everyone knows that by now - not one of the Bush administrations shinning moments.

Calling Chaney out on it is rather redundant.

How come you rightwing neanderthals aren't talking about this story this morning?
Megyn ain't Cheney's bitch, so you shouldn't be either. Where's Politicalchic today?
Let the disowning of the Fox News Primetime Darling begin! (cackle...cackle...snort)

Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir

6/19/14 6:35 AM EDT
FOX News’ Megyn Kelly had some tough questions for former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday night, after he and his daughter, Liz, offered a scathing review of the Obama administration’s foreign policy.

“In your op-ed [in the Wall Street Journal], you write as follows: ‘Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” Kelly said on her show “The Kelly File.” “But time and time again, history has proven that you got it wrong as well sir.”

Read more: Megyn Kelly to Dick Cheney: Wrong, sir - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

Cheney is such a bald-faced liar. Did you see the first part of his response? It's where he said the following:
We inherited a situation where there was no doubt in anybody's mind about the extent of Saddam's involvement in weapons of mass destruction.​
Really, Dickhead, there was NO doubt in ANYBODY'S mind? I guess that's true as long as you refuse to listen to anyone with a view other than your own because the only people you're listening to already agree with you. That's no way to run a gov't OR a business.

If anyone wants additional information on the kind of CEO Dickhead Cheney was, in 1998, under Cheney's leadership, Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries. Cheney personally negotiated the $7.7 Billion deal. In 2001, Halliburton was forced to settle the asbestos lawsuits that it acquired as a result of purchasing Dresser, causing the company's stock price to fall by eighty percent in just over a year.[11]*

Dresser Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet, Cheney still walked away with a $36 Million dollar severance package? That deal must be considered suspect considering how much war-related business, including no-bid contracts Halliburton received when the decision was made to go into Iraq because Bush and Cheney "inherited a situation where there was no doubt in anybody's mind about the extent of Saddam's involvement in weapons of mass destruction"

I think there's plenty of evidence to indicate that Cheney was motivated not by national security or a desire to protect America from a despot half a world away who couldn't even shoot down an American jet over his own territory, but by a willingness to help his former company financially recoup the loses brought about by his piss poor leadership as their CEO and thereby stay in their good graces since he was given such a generous severance package for such poor performance.

Let me know when anyone in the media ever asks him to answer these questions considering all the Americans who ended up getting killed while he and his former company financially benefited from the war!

Last edited:
Megyn Kelly did tell Dick he was wrong in Iraq....

Now look in a mirror and ask yourself, Megyn..... 'Why do I have him on???"

KELLY: You mentioned that, you know, the status of forces agreement and President Obama has taken a lot of heat for not negotiating that with Maliki. However, critics point out that it was President Bush who did sign the deal that said we'd get all U.S. forces out of there by the end of 2011.

D. CHENEY: With a status forces agreement for a stay behind force.

KELLY: And when the President -- our current president sought to renegotiate that, al Maliki didn't want it, that's what the President's defenders say. That he tried, he wanted to keep some stay behind forces that would protect the gains our troops had made, but Maliki made it too tough.

D. CHENEY: No, that's not quite accurate, Megyn. What happened was our generals recommended a stay behind forces from 14,000 to 18,000. The White House rejected it. So the military came back with the recommendation of 10,000. The White House rejected it. They took it all the way down to 3,000. I think by the time they got to the level, the Iraqis looked at it. And believed that we weren't serious, that Obama was absolutely committed to completely withdraw from Iraq, and they were unable to come to an agreement, but I think in part because the Iraqis didn't think he really wanted one and he certainly didn't push it. We have agreements like that with 40 nations around the world. They should have been able to come to an agreement with the Iraqis, and I think that failure to do so is what has precipitated the current crisis.

So it was Obama who decided to change what Bush had signed for, and dump the stay-behind force that Bush wanted, to help Iraq keep all the gains our troops had made?

We still have large U.S. troop forced in Germany, Japan, Italy, and Korea, expresly to make sure those countries didn't go back to the way they were before we fought them. Iraq seems to be the only major country where we pulled all our troops out almost immediately... and now we're seeing the result.

Would you want to have thousands of Our "troops" there subject to Iraqi law and not subject to ours?

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1] "

"As reported on Saturday, October 15, 2011, the Obama Administration proceeded with the plan to withdraw American forces from Iraq (barring some last-minute move in the Iraqi parliament when they returned from a break in late November 2011 shortly before the end-of-the-year withdrawal date) because of concerns that they would not have be given immunity from Iraqi courts, a concern for American commanders in the field who also had to worry about the Sadrist response should troops stay and the general state of Iraq's readiness for transfer of power."

Sadrist Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I saw the interview and would ask Megyn what she would do if Saddam allowed 100,000 children a year to starve to death

Why don't you just make it a million? :lol:

I saw the interview and would ask Megyn what she would do if Saddam allowed 100,000 children a year to starve to death from U.S. sanctions.

Hopefully she would suggest that the UN should handle it WITHOUT us at the tip of the spear. Maybe my perceptions are wrong, but it seems that more often that not, we make up the majority of the spear during some of these UN actions.

After reading the piece by the former Vice President and his daughter, I just KNEW that some liberal heads would go "pop."

There is actually very little question about the FACT that Vice President Cheney is right.

It's just that when the words come from HIM, the liberals all go a little bit crazy.

Iraq may or may not have been a mistake. CERTAINLY the Obumbler follow-through has been a major disaster.

Obumbler is a clusterfuck of imbecility.

He is easily the worst person for the job in the history of that job.

And yes, Vice President Cheney saying it has to gripe our liberal pals.

Too bad. He's still right Obumbler could hardly have fucked things up worse if his goal had been to BE the worst fuck up President ever.

The fact that the W Administration and Vice President Cheney made mistakes TOO doesn't detract from the accuracy of what Vice President Cheney had to say in his piece.

It is fair of Megyn to note that W and V.P. Cheney made mistakes also.

So what though?

President Obumbler is still the WORST person for the job he actually has and he just cannot fuck it up enough, apparently.

Can SOMEONE please tell me why the hell anyone is supposed to listen to anything Liz Cheney says?

Because unlike President Obumbler, she often makes sense.

Of what?

Whats her qualifications? Coming out of a draft dodgers cock?

With all due respect to his other 'daughter' Mary, I think Dick considers Liz to be the son he never had.

As an aside, it's funny how Dick and Lynn got their daughters names bassackwards at birth, isn't it?

At this point, in retrospect, invading Iraq was pretty dumb.

I think everyone knows that by now - not one of the Bush administrations shinning moments.

Calling Chaney out on it is rather redundant

Not when he's appearing on the show expressly to criticize the current administration, and still in denial about his own actions, defending them even after all the facts are known.

After reading the piece by the former Vice President and his daughter, I just KNEW that some liberal heads would go "pop."

There is actually very little question about the FACT that Vice President Cheney is right.

It's just that when the words come from HIM, the liberals all go a little bit crazy.

Iraq may or may not have been a mistake. CERTAINLY the Obumbler follow-through has been a major disaster.

Obumbler is a clusterfuck of imbecility.

He is easily the worst person for the job in the history of that job.

And yes, Vice President Cheney saying it has to gripe our liberal pals.

Too bad. He's still right Obumbler could hardly have fucked things up worse if his goal had been to BE the worst fuck up President ever.

10 years later and you STILL don't know! :lol:

Forum List

Back