I was wrong about Donald Trump: Camille Paglia on the GOP front-runner’s refreshing candor (and his

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
In my opinion, it is time for a Trump. Screw the PC BS.

I was wrong about Donald Trump: Camille Paglia on the GOP front-runner’s refreshing candor (and his impetuousness, too)

Well, Trump may still be a carnival barker, but he’s looking more and more like a president! Along with most media pundits in the Northeast, I found it improbable if not impossible that Trump could survive his klutz-o-rama cascade of foot-in-mouth flubs, from carelessly categorizing Mexican immigrants as rapists to hallucinating about “thousands’ of Muslims cheering the fall of the twin towers from the mean streets of New Jersey. Surely he would soon implode and pouf into fairy dust!

But only a few weeks after that interview of mine in Salon, I suddenly realized that Trump’s candidacy had a broad support that few had expected or discerned. The agent of my revelation was a hilariously scathing, viral Web blog video posted by Diamond and Silk–Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, two African-American sisters and former Democrats in Fayetteville, North Carolina. They were reacting with indignant outrage to the first GOP debate, broadcast by Fox News from Cleveland on August 6 and hosted by Megyn Kelly, whose loaded questions had impugned Trump as a sexist.

Just heard that someone is thrown out of a Drumpf rally every four and a half minutes.

Drumpf said he 'loved the old days when these people would have been taken out on stretchers'.

He's been very open about his plan to end the right to free speech.

Heil Drumpf.

Forum List

Back