Baggin' on First Ladies...

Yup, Neo-cons have a fear of intelligent and ambitious women. Scares them just as bad as intelligent and ambitious men of color.

You know what, I'll say it again... Fuck off!...

YOU Brought Race into this and for that you are Documented a Shithead of a Racist.

:clap2:

It's Liberals who Obsess on it, and Mold Cock is just another Example.

:)

peace...

some would argue that you posted this thread purely for this shit-flinging.

On Topic, MAYBE...

Race was Irrelevant, but the Left ALWAYS Exposes itself! ;)

peace...

"And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us--no matter what our age or background or walk of life--each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation." Mrs Obama

She said for the first tiem in my adult life I am REALLY proud of my country.

You slander her for being REALLY proud of her country fro proving to her it could step over the bounds of racism and elect a person of color.

On top of that she knows this person the country elected and thinks he is an exceptional choice.

You misquote so you can distroy the good feelings ALL of us Americans had the momment we realized this country made a HUGE step.

Go Fuck Your Self willow.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too bad....since she's never said or done anything to indicate that (unless you believe out of context partial quotes).

what was out of context?? "For the first time in my ADULT life I am proud of my country." and ,, "America is a down right mean country." NOw put those in context for me please..

Context is found in the FULL quote:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]YouTube - Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA[/ame]

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud." [Please note there is a slight audio glitch during the word "really" and so the full quote has been included in this caption.] UPDATE: There is a new link in the related section that the AP has indicated is a new state from Michelle Obama clarifying her remarks.

Does that make her an "America hater"?

As for America being "downright mean" - context means the entire quote, and her audience - who was she speaking too? American can be "down right" mean to certain groups of people at different times in history. To ignore that with a blind patriotism that acknowledges no faults does our country no favor.

Are these the quotes of an "America hater"? (quotes that her wingnut detractors conveniently ignore):

"And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us--no matter what our age or background or walk of life--each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation."

It is because of the subjective isolating of certain quotes outside of their context - even distorting them to encourage anger and outrage out of proportion to the words or - more impportantly - the intent behind the words - strikes me as a very partisan hatred of Michelle becuase they hate her husband. Laura was lucky. At least the hatred for her husband didn't reflect on her too.

As I have previously stated. I don't hate her. I am indifferent to her. Zero.. respect for her. She had the best America had to give.. and she couldn't be proud til her old man was nominated??? pluuuuzzzzeee! and there is finally hope???? pleasse.. that hope and change thingy ain't working out so well now is it?

Yup, Neo-cons have a fear of intelligent and ambitious women. Scares them just as bad as intelligent and ambitious men of color.

That's not true. I don't know any 'neocons' who are afraid of me. And I know lots of very successful black men who manage not to strike fear into anyone's heart either. So, basically, Old Assclown, you're post is just using race and gender to score cheap political points. Shame on you.

Ask him how he Feels about Ambitious Women who aren't Liberal...

Ann Coulter?...

How about Black Men?...

Walter Williams?...

Let's see... A guy and an Uncle Tom, if I Remember Correctly from what the Left has said over the Years...

peace...

Ask him about Clarence Thomas! Condoleeza Rice,, and Colin Powell..

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
That's not true. I don't know any 'neocons' who are afraid of me. And I know lots of very successful black men who manage not to strike fear into anyone's heart either. So, basically, Old Assclown, you're post is just using race and gender to score cheap political points. Shame on you.

Ask him how he Feels about Ambitious Women who aren't Liberal...

Ann Coulter?...

How about Black Men?...

Walter Williams?...

Let's see... A guy and an Uncle Tom, if I Remember Correctly from what the Left has said over the Years...

peace...

Ask him about Clarence Thomas! Condoleeza Rice,, and Colin Powell..

Uncle Tom, Mammy and one that Ran back to the Plantation!... ;)

Depends on your Persepctive.

peace...

Baggin' on First Ladies

It's Obvious that both the Left and the Right do it...

Neither Side is Immune and both are Guilty.

I Think there is a Distinction that Needs to be Made though...

ALL (3) have Post Graduate Degrees, so let’s save the Hammering on the Intelligence of any of them.

But only (2) of them are Attorneys… Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but HILLARY! and Michelle are what they are… Societal Leeches… But Seriously…

Let’s Start with Miss Rodham.

HILLARY! was VERY Politically Motivated from her Work during the Nixon Hearings to when she was almost Handed Healthcare if NOT for the REPUBLICan Revolution of 1994...

Her Political Aspirations were Solidified as she Carpetbagged a New York Senate Seat after her Husband was Impeached but not Removed from Office.

She's a Politician... Fair Game. As a First Wife she was VERY Involved in Policy and was Probably MORE the Vice President than algore could have EVER been.

Here Politics are not up for Debate... She's a Politician.

Next... Laura Bush (43)... She Never Cared for Politics and it shows... To this Day. She has a Book out and it is being Used to Revisit some of the Left's Unjustified Attacks on this Non-Political WIFE.

That's Fine... She Married into Politics, and she can Deal with it, but you can't say she was an Activist Politically or that she EVER Planned on a Political Career of her own, aside from Working on Women’s Health Issues and Education, something that she had in her Background as a Teacher, Librarian and Mother of Public School Children, unlike HILLARY! and Michelle…

Finally... Michelle Obama.

From College into her Career she has been Politically Motivated… Some would Argue that she, like HILLARY!, Hitched herself to the Coattails of a Political Mule for their own Future Political Careers.

From the University of Chicago where she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services and Created the Community Service Center there, to Serving on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, she has Clearly been Looking towards a Political Future.

She will Likely Pursue Public Office outside of her early Work in the Mayor’s Office as an Assistant to becoming Executive Director for the Chicago Office of Public Allies, and Abjectly Liberal “Non-Profit” Organization in Chicago when her Husband’s Term(s) are up.

As First Lady she is already VERY Active… Celebrating with Liberal Activists after the Pay Equity Law was Signed… And of course her Actions @ HUD and DoE regarding her Husband’s “Economic Stimulus” Bill and on and on...

She also Plans a Visit to ALL Cabinet Level Agencies… Isn’t that something her Husband should be doing?

Anyway, I Think you see my Point here…

Dabble in Politics and you will be Treated like a Politician.

I Believe the Hate for Laura is Completely Rooted in the Hate for her Husband, whereas the Hate for HILLARY! and Michelle is Rooted in what they Believe, Advocate for and are Politically.

But then again, that's just one Conservative's View, and Obviously I have Bias Regarding these (3) Women, who they are and how they are Treated.

peace...

One of these three killed someone when they were 17 and nothing happened to her.

Baggin' on First Ladies

ALL (3) have Post Graduate Degrees, so let’s save the Hammering on the Intelligence of any of them.

But only (2) of them are Attorneys… Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but HILLARY! and Michelle are what they are… Societal Leeches… But Seriously…

HILLARY! was VERY Politically Motivated from her Work during the Nixon Hearings to when she was almost Handed Healthcare if NOT for the REPUBLICan Revolution of 1994...

Her Political Aspirations were Solidified as she Carpetbagged a New York Senate Seat after her Husband was Impeached but not Removed from Office.

She's a Politician... Fair Game. As a First Wife she was VERY Involved in Policy and was Probably MORE the Vice President than algore could have EVER been.

Next... Laura Bush (43)... She Never Cared for Politics and it shows... To this Day. She has a Book out and it is being Used to Revisit some of the Left's Unjustified Attacks on this Non-Political WIFE.

That's Fine... She Married into Politics, and she can Deal with it, but you can't say she was an Activist Politically or that she EVER Planned on a Political Career of her own, aside from Working on Women’s Health Issues and Education, something that she had in her Background as a Teacher, Librarian and Mother of Public School Children, unlike HILLARY! and Michelle…

From College into her Career she has been Politically Motivated… Some would Argue that she, like HILLARY!, Hitched herself to the Coattails of a Political Mule for their own Future Political Careers.

From the University of Chicago where she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services and Created the Community Service Center there, to Serving on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, she has Clearly been Looking towards a Political Future.

She will Likely Pursue Public Office outside of her early Work in the Mayor’s Office as an Assistant to becoming Executive Director for the Chicago Office of Public Allies, and Abjectly Liberal “Non-Profit” Organization in Chicago when her Husband’s Term(s) are up.

As First Lady she is already VERY Active… Celebrating with Liberal Activists after the Pay Equity Law was Signed… And of course her Actions @ HUD and DoE regarding her Husband’s “Economic Stimulus” Bill and on and on...

She also Plans a Visit to ALL Cabinet Level Agencies… Isn’t that something her Husband should be doing?

I Believe the Hate for Laura is Completely Rooted in the Hate for her Husband, whereas the Hate for HILLARY! and Michelle is Rooted in what they Believe, Advocate for and are Politically.

But then again, that's just one Conservative's View, and Obviously I have Bias Regarding these (3) Women, who they are and how they are Treated.

peace...

One of these three killed someone when they were 17 and nothing happened to her.

Ted Kennedy wasn't 17 when he Left that Women to Die in his Car...

peace...

Baggin' on First Ladies

peace...
:clap2:

I agree 99%. But all three women have managed to raise girl kidlets that seem to have humanity. That cannot have been easy.

I actually have liked all the First Ladies since -- gasp! -- Mamie Eisenhower. Even Lady Bird, who everyone goofed on. "Beautify American" wasn't useless, and really, what else was there for her to do?

I'd imagine even if these broads bought tickets to White House Land, the Cruise was not all they hoped it would be. Mostly I save my ire for the guy in office.

Except for Hillary...not that bitch I do despise. It is one thing to overlook your husband' affairs. It is quite another to be an Accessory After the Fact to Sexual Predation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew]YouTube - tammy wynette stand by your man[/ame]

Man o man, Tammy had a Voice huh?

Last edited:
Baggin' on First Ladies

peace...

Didn't read it.

Baggin' on First Ladies

peace...

Didn't read it.

It's a Good Thing... The Frustration and Confusion would Probably have been too much for you... ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU]YouTube - Welcome Back Kotter[/ame]

peace...

I didn't Marry my Wife because I Thought she could get me somewhere... Nor did she...

That's a Poltical Animal thing...

Never said you did. Neither did I. And I don't see any evidence George or Barrack married for that reason either.

I'm talking about compatible goals. The vows are for life, and as such deserve thought. If you and your potential spouse have incompatible goals, you can be happy for a while but in the long run that will always be an issue.

I have been told, as I am Sure many of use on Political Boards have, that I should've gotten into Politics...

Fuck that.

Almost ALL People who are in Politics don't give ANY Consideration to those that should Matter the Most.

I would NEVER Put my Wife through the Process and now that we have Children...

That argument doesn't wash. Grandpa was a preacher. I saw first hand the kind of underhanded political hogwash that can happen in a Church. He still did the job because he thought it was important.

The whole "I'd never expose my family to..." goes right down the drain if the cause is an important one. That line of thinking would mean Ministers should never be married. It would mean the cops should never be married. It would mean soldiers should never be married. It would mean married men shouldn't have stood up and fought the British.

If the cause is a good one, if your spouse understands the risks, then the job has to be done.

what was out of context?? "For the first time in my ADULT life I am proud of my country." and ,, "America is a down right mean country." NOw put those in context for me please..

Context is found in the FULL quote:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]YouTube - Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA[/ame]

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud." [Please note there is a slight audio glitch during the word "really" and so the full quote has been included in this caption.] UPDATE: There is a new link in the related section that the AP has indicated is a new state from Michelle Obama clarifying her remarks.

Does that make her an "America hater"?

As for America being "downright mean" - context means the entire quote, and her audience - who was she speaking too? American can be "down right" mean to certain groups of people at different times in history. To ignore that with a blind patriotism that acknowledges no faults does our country no favor.

Are these the quotes of an "America hater"? (quotes that her wingnut detractors conveniently ignore):

"And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us--no matter what our age or background or walk of life--each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation."

It is because of the subjective isolating of certain quotes outside of their context - even distorting them to encourage anger and outrage out of proportion to the words or - more impportantly - the intent behind the words - strikes me as a very partisan hatred of Michelle becuase they hate her husband. Laura was lucky. At least the hatred for her husband didn't reflect on her too.

As I have previously stated. I don't hate her. I am indifferent to her. Zero.. respect for her. She had the best America had to give.. and she couldn't be proud til her old man was nominated??? pluuuuzzzzeee! and there is finally hope???? pleasse.. that hope and change thingy ain't working out so well now is it?

"Really proud".

If I was black, I would be too. Electing a black person president marks a sea change in our country. It means that a black person has achieved something never before done in this country and it means our country - and the majority of it's citizens, have overcome many years of prejudicial history.. That is not something to be minimized

Now if we could only elect a woman. Or a Mormon. Or a Muslim.

Baggin' on First Ladies

peace...

Didn't read it.

It's a Good Thing... The Frustration and Confusion would Probably have been too much for you... ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU"]YouTube - Welcome Back Kotter[/ame]

Didn't watch it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back