Baggin' on First Ladies...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Baggin' on First Ladies

It's Obvious that both the Left and the Right do it...

Neither Side is Immune and both are Guilty.

I Think there is a Distinction that Needs to be Made though...

ALL (3) have Post Graduate Degrees, so let’s save the Hammering on the Intelligence of any of them.

But only (2) of them are Attorneys… Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but HILLARY! and Michelle are what they are… Societal Leeches… But Seriously…

Let’s Start with Miss Rodham.

HILLARY! was VERY Politically Motivated from her Work during the Nixon Hearings to when she was almost Handed Healthcare if NOT for the REPUBLICan Revolution of 1994...

Her Political Aspirations were Solidified as she Carpetbagged a New York Senate Seat after her Husband was Impeached but not Removed from Office.

She's a Politician... Fair Game. As a First Wife she was VERY Involved in Policy and was Probably MORE the Vice President than algore could have EVER been.

Here Politics are not up for Debate... She's a Politician.

Next... Laura Bush (43)... She Never Cared for Politics and it shows... To this Day. She has a Book out and it is being Used to Revisit some of the Left's Unjustified Attacks on this Non-Political WIFE.

That's Fine... She Married into Politics, and she can Deal with it, but you can't say she was an Activist Politically or that she EVER Planned on a Political Career of her own, aside from Working on Women’s Health Issues and Education, something that she had in her Background as a Teacher, Librarian and Mother of Public School Children, unlike HILLARY! and Michelle…

Finally... Michelle Obama.

From College into her Career she has been Politically Motivated… Some would Argue that she, like HILLARY!, Hitched herself to the Coattails of a Political Mule for their own Future Political Careers.

From the University of Chicago where she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services and Created the Community Service Center there, to Serving on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, she has Clearly been Looking towards a Political Future.

She will Likely Pursue Public Office outside of her early Work in the Mayor’s Office as an Assistant to becoming Executive Director for the Chicago Office of Public Allies, and Abjectly Liberal “Non-Profit” Organization in Chicago when her Husband’s Term(s) are up.

As First Lady she is already VERY Active… Celebrating with Liberal Activists after the Pay Equity Law was Signed… And of course her Actions @ HUD and DoE regarding her Husband’s “Economic Stimulus” Bill and on and on...

She also Plans a Visit to ALL Cabinet Level Agencies… Isn’t that something her Husband should be doing?

Anyway, I Think you see my Point here…

Dabble in Politics and you will be Treated like a Politician.

I Believe the Hate for Laura is Completely Rooted in the Hate for her Husband, whereas the Hate for HILLARY! and Michelle is Rooted in what they Believe, Advocate for and are Politically.

But then again, that's just one Conservative's View, and Obviously I have Bias Regarding these (3) Women, who they are and how they are Treated.

:)

peace...

I personally met Barbara Bush once. She was a very nice and classy lady. Very delightful to talk to.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Yup, Neo-cons have a fear of intelligent and ambitious women. Scares them just as bad as intelligent and ambitious men of color.

snotty, illiterate and uncalled for.

Is Laura out in the arena where she is fair game? Why the hate fest for her?

Michelle and Hillary lead point for their husbands agenda and are out there in the arena on a daily basis, You get into the battle, you are a legit target.

Lots of conservative gals out there. Lots of conservative minorities. Well, a few. We have no problem with either.

Sorry...I don't see your point

Hillary and Michelle Obama had ambitious careers and Laura Bush didn't??

Yup, Neo-cons have a fear of intelligent and ambitious women. Scares them just as bad as intelligent and ambitious men of color.

snotty, illiterate and uncalled for.

Is Laura out in the arena where she is fair game? Why the hate fest for her?

Michelle and Hillary lead point for their husbands agenda and are out there in the arena on a daily basis, You get into the battle, you are a legit target.

Lots of conservative gals out there. Lots of conservative minorities. Well, a few. We have no problem with either.

As long as they know their place, right?

I don't believe that I have ever said anything hateful concerning Laura Bush. And would you care to show me where in that sentence I made any referance to Mrs. Bush?

Snotty, Yep. Illiterate? No, in fact somewhat more literate than you are, just rougher in my speech. Uncalled for? On the contrary, very much called for.

From College into her Career she has been Politically Motivated… Some would Argue that she, like HILLARY!, Hitched herself to the Coattails of a Political Mule for their own Future Political Careers.

I've heard literally no one say that, nor have I seen any evidence to that effect.

I'll give you Hillary's marriage to Bill remains because its a matter of political expediency. Kinda like Vitter's mysteriously intact marriage. But all I've seen of the Obamas indicates that's a pretty real relationship there and not just some political allignment.

I've heard literally no one say that, nor have I seen any evidence to that effect.

I'll give you Hillary's marriage to Bill remains because its a matter of political expediency. Kinda like Vitter's mysteriously intact marriage. But all I've seen of the Obamas indicates that's a pretty real relationship there and not just some political allignment.

They are both Political Animals... Like the Clintons.

They would be Portrayed as Such if they were REPUBLICans.

peace...

That's not true. I don't know any 'neocons' who are afraid of me. And I know lots of very successful black men who manage not to strike fear into anyone's heart either. So, basically, Old Assclown, you're post is just using race and gender to score cheap political points. Shame on you.

That's not true. I don't know any 'neocons' who are afraid of me. And I know lots of very successful black men who manage not to strike fear into anyone's heart either. So, basically, Old Assclown, you're post is just using race and gender to score cheap political points. Shame on you.

Ask him how he Feels about Ambitious Women who aren't Liberal...

Ann Coulter?...

How about Black Men?...

Walter Williams?...

Let's see... A guy and an Uncle Tom, if I Remember Correctly from what the Left has said over the Years...

peace...

They are both Political Animals... Like the Clintons.

They would be Portrayed as Such if they were REPUBLICans.

peace...

Now that's a different conversation. If you want to get into how each political side portrays the marriages of the other side, that something else.

I never saw much in the way of evidence that Laura's marriage to George was anything other than a real relationship, nor did I ever see much in the way of evidence that it was politically motivated. Its possible given the families involved that it could have been set up that way, but when you see George and Laura interact its clear there's a real relationship and dialogue there.

I see the Obama's much the same way. I have yet to see any evidence that Barrack and Michelle's marriage is any more political, or any less real than George and Laura's.

Now, I'm completely willing to concede the point on the Clintons. That marriage was certainly over by 1998, though its likely it wasn't much more than a political partnership for far longer than that.

You know what, I'll say it again... Fuck off!...

YOU Brought Race into this and for that you are Documented a Shithead of a Racist.

:clap2:

It's Liberals who Obsess on it, and Mold Cock is just another Example.

peace...

Baggin' on First Ladies

It's Obvious that both the Left and the Right do it...

Neither Side is Immune and both are Guilty.

I Think there is a Distinction that Needs to be Made though...

ALL (3) have Post Graduate Degrees, so let’s save the Hammering on the Intelligence of any of them.

But only (2) of them are Attorneys… Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but HILLARY! and Michelle are what they are… Societal Leeches… But Seriously…

Let’s Start with Miss Rodham.

HILLARY! was VERY Politically Motivated from her Work during the Nixon Hearings to when she was almost Handed Healthcare if NOT for the REPUBLICan Revolution of 1994...

Her Political Aspirations were Solidified as she Carpetbagged a New York Senate Seat after her Husband was Impeached but not Removed from Office.

She's a Politician... Fair Game. As a First Wife she was VERY Involved in Policy and was Probably MORE the Vice President than algore could have EVER been.

Here Politics are not up for Debate... She's a Politician.

Next... Laura Bush (43)... She Never Cared for Politics and it shows... To this Day. She has a Book out and it is being Used to Revisit some of the Left's Unjustified Attacks on this Non-Political WIFE.

That's Fine... She Married into Politics, and she can Deal with it, but you can't say she was an Activist Politically or that she EVER Planned on a Political Career of her own, aside from Working on Women’s Health Issues and Education, something that she had in her Background as a Teacher, Librarian and Mother of Public School Children, unlike HILLARY! and Michelle…

Finally... Michelle Obama.

From the University of Chicago where she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services and Created the Community Service Center there, to Serving on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, she has Clearly been Looking towards a Political Future.

She will Likely Pursue Public Office outside of her early Work in the Mayor’s Office as an Assistant to becoming Executive Director for the Chicago Office of Public Allies, and Abjectly Liberal “Non-Profit” Organization in Chicago when her Husband’s Term(s) are up.

As First Lady she is already VERY Active… Celebrating with Liberal Activists after the Pay Equity Law was Signed… And of course her Actions @ HUD and DoE regarding her Husband’s “Economic Stimulus” Bill and on and on...

She also Plans a Visit to ALL Cabinet Level Agencies… Isn’t that something her Husband should be doing?

Anyway, I Think you see my Point here…

Dabble in Politics and you will be Treated like a Politician.

I Believe the Hate for Laura is Completely Rooted in the Hate for her Husband, whereas the Hate for HILLARY! and Michelle is Rooted in what they Believe, Advocate for and are Politically.

But then again, that's just one Conservative's View, and Obviously I have Bias Regarding these (3) Women, who they are and how they are Treated.

peace...

To study law in the USA to you is to be a leach? Gee you really love it when people remain stupid in the area of law huh?

Now on to how you charactorize the marraiges of these three people.

You are a fucking DICK for not even allowing people to marry for love in your shriveled brain because you dont like their political positions.

Maybe we should start saying Laura only married Bush because he was a good coke connection.

Forum List

Back