Bad weather in Foxboro...

they did not go for field goals. the fuckers!
Had the Titmans like, maybe forced a fourth down in the red zone, they might have had to kick field goals!

You want them kicking field goals as soon as they're in range, on first down?

Who's responsibility is it to stop the opponent's offense? Is it the offense's job or responsibility to stop themselves?

I'll wait.

i want them to kick field goals all the time, especially from more than 50 yards. successful field goals.

ps: gostkowski is my FF kicker

EDIT: btw they had a 4th in the red zone, thrice. first time the fucking kicker missed; once he made it, then on another 4th they decided to go for a TD. but i took the extra points, gladly.
ah, that makes more sense then
you didnt care about them scoring

Had the Titmans like, maybe forced a fourth down in the red zone, they might have had to kick field goals!

You want them kicking field goals as soon as they're in range, on first down?

Who's responsibility is it to stop the opponent's offense? Is it the offense's job or responsibility to stop themselves?

I'll wait.

i want them to kick field goals all the time, especially from more than 50 yards. successful field goals.

Then I am sure you are blaming the Titmans for not forcing any red zone 4th down situations.

no i blame the one who calls off a fg attempt on 4th in the red zone at 59-0 and goes for a TD attempt. also, this is Fantasy Football. to be taken extremely seriously. or not. i can't figure you out.

Then I am sure you are blaming the Titmans for not forcing any red zone 4th down situations.

no i blame the one who calls off a fg attempt on 4th in the red zone at 59-0 and goes for a TD attempt. also, this is Fantasy Football. to be taken extremely seriously. or not. i can't figure you out.
Yes, I'd only just realized it was about fantasy football. Not about anything real or important.

Carry on.

brady-1.jpg

*Just starting my smack talk early, get used to it, we have unitl Nov. 15 until the game of the year!

Tom Brady after Super Bowl XXXVI
Tom+Brady+Super+Bowl.jpg

Tom Brady after Super Bowl XXXVIII
796307~Tom-Brady-with-Super-Bowl-XXXVIII-Lombardi-Trophy-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Tom Brady after Super Bowl XXXXIX
81350241.jpg

It looks like no matter what happens in the game, Tom Brady ALWAYS ends up with a trophy after a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
*Just starting my smack talk early, get used to it, we have unitl Nov. 15 until the game of the year!

Your smack talk will take some getting used to...

...because I'm not used to dealing with such weak attempts at smack talk.

The Brady Bunch is back. Different faces in the secondary roles, however the main faces are still there:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H0O6LZhgPg]YouTube - The Brady Bunch (2005)[/ame]

:D

Edit: Also, I am a huge Brady fan, but I found this hilarious:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbWh8LN4Fs0&feature=fvw[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back