Bad weather in Foxboro...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Crazy with all that snow!

The field conditions looked horrible and kept anything from happening offensively*.

* With the exception of the Patriots.

would have been funny if brady got sacked when it was 40-0 and tore his acl out for the season.

would have been funny if brady got sacked when it was 40-0 and tore his acl out for the season.

That would almost be as funny as Derek Jeter getting blinded after taking a fastball off the temple on the first pitch he sees tomorrow.

What's wrong with you?

thats my point dude...didn't mean it for the fact that it would be funny...but how big of an idiot is Bill for leaving him in the game when it was a blow out...god forbid he got hurt when it was 42-0 or whatever it was

They took Brady out in the 3rd quarter and it's not like it's 2007 and the Pats are steamrolling every team they faced. This is an offense that has been struggling at times and they finally had a break out game. You're letting your inner hater out, man.

they had 40+ already when they took him out...has nothign to do with hating.
I'm a jet fan

my team sucks balls

I'm used to dissapointment and I expect nothing else but failure. I like Brady tbh..I hate the coach.

Just risky to have him in when its an obvious blowout against a weak titans team...god forbid there was an injury...Billy would have gotten lynched

I feel that I could have helped the Tennessee Titans defense today.

LITERALLY.

With the way Kerry Collins and Vince Young played today, I could of been a better QB.

With the way Kerry Collins and Vince Young played today, I could of been a better QB.

It's nice that the Pats had a bye week before travelling to London...which will be another bye week...followed by their bye week.

59-0 Pats.

Bill as classy as ever, glad he didn't run teh score up.

Sure was. The way Brady was going, he would of had 12 TDs.

they did not go for field goals. the fuckers!
Had the Titmans like, maybe forced a fourth down in the red zone, they might have had to kick field goals!

You want them kicking field goals as soon as they're in range, on first down?

Who's responsibility is it to stop the opponent's offense? Is it the offense's job or responsibility to stop themselves?

I'll wait.

Sure was. The way Brady was going, he would of had 12 TDs.

Had the Titmans like, maybe forced a fourth down in the red zone, they might have had to kick field goals!

Who's responsibility is it to stop the opponent's offense? Is it the offense's job or responsibility to stop themselves?

I'll wait.

i want them to kick field goals all the time, especially from more than 50 yards. successful field goals.

ps: gostkowski is my FF kicker

EDIT: btw they had a 4th in the red zone, thrice. first time the fucking kicker missed; once he made it, then on another 4th they decided to go for a TD. but i took the extra points, gladly.

Last edited:

I'll wait.

i want them to kick field goals all the time, especially from more than 50 yards. successful field goals.

ps: gostkowski is my FF kicker
Then I am sure you are blaming the Titmans for not forcing any red zone 4th down situations.

Forum List

Back