Man...Country or sports?

$grammar_nazi.jpg

Yes, it is so apparent that any grammar imperfections I quickly type on conversations with morons like you is a clear indication of my intelligence.

I mean coming out with a post out of no where about wanting me to masturbate with Ben Gay is a clear sign of a higher intelligence right?

I am sure everyone single one of your posts has perfect grammar in it. However, I will be sure to keep an eye out for any imperfections you may throw out there.

Idiot.

Yes, it is so apparent that any grammar imperfections I quickly type on conversations with morons like you is a clear indication of my intelligence.

I mean coming out with a post out of no where about wanting me to masturbate with Ben Gay is a clear sign of a higher intelligence right?

I am sure everyone single one of your posts has perfect grammar in it. However, I will be sure to keep an eye out for any imperfections you may throw out there.

Idiot.

My post regarding you masturbating with liniment is only a reflection of how pointless a thread dedicated to discussing your conundrum really is.

Idiot.

My post regarding you masturbating with liniment is only a reflection of how pointless a thread dedicated to discussing your conundrum really is.

Yes, posting an article about the New York Yankees and the pattern of them winning championships only when Democratic Presidents happen to be in office in a sports forum is obviously pointless.

Or

You're just an idiot?

I'm going with option B

Idiot.

Yes, posting an article about the New York Yankees and the pattern of them winning championships only when Democratic Presidents happen to be in office in a sports forum is obviously pointless.

Or

You're just an idiot?

I'm going with option B

You may have a point there...

Because had I not responded, this thread would likely have dropped off the board by now.

I'm an IDIOT!

Forum List

Back