Bad News for the we lost dems.

Iraq may split into three countries, eventually, but that is largely irrelevant.
Once again the west goes into Persia to draw more lines on a map... Thats the kind of irrelevance that can topple towers... or skyscrapers as that case may be.

Iraq may split into three countries, eventually, but that is largely irrelevant. The main strategic goal in Iraq was to gain leverage on two sides of Iran, one in Afghanistan in the east and the other in west, by establishing a permanent military land base presence in easy striking range of not only Iran, but Central Asia as well. Mostly to counterbalance Russian, Chinese and Indian influence in the largest remaining untapped oil and gas reserves left in the World, the Caspian-Aral Sea region of south central Asia.

And THAT is the unspoken, uncovered REAL strategic reason for invading Iraq. So if we end up with that permanent presence then we have fully achieved our objectives in the region.

So is it true then that PNAC said we would need another Pearl Harbor incident to push these radical plans? And then did the Bush Administration then let 9-11 happen so they could start the process? Because they would have never convinced us to war with Iraq or Afganistan if it weren't for 9-11. And are you admitting Bush lie about WMD's so he could take over Iraq? So then we are stealing oil.

We could have instead just figured out alternative energy solutions and let them swim in their oil.

And it is going to be very difficult to convince Shiite Iraq that we want a base there so we can wage war against their brothers in Iran. I believe the Iraqi's want us to leave. So does that mean it was all a failure?

Now that we turned over Iraq to the Shiites, we sort of created an ally to Iran, didn't we?

Saddam kept Iran in check. We shouldn't have outted him.

And wasn't Saddam selling us oil really cheap?

ahh.. the compassionate conservative argument...

Go read the inscription on the fucking statue of liberty you fucking idiot... When this country gets attacked because we are seen as weak and over extended I hope to hell its your ass that takes a laser guided missle... no better yet... I hope to hell you survive to be a heart and mind that gets trampled by the uncaring occupying army...

If we are weak and over extended, its by choice not necessity. If we are weak and over extended it's because we were made so by people like you.

What the fuck does the inscription on the Statue of Liberty have to do with this discussion? Don't think every other country in the world wouldn't pull the trigger on that laser guided missile if they thought they could get away with it. That's the point moron.

Last edited:
Actually, in the last 200 years the average length of time it takes to quell an insurgency is in the neighborhood of 15 years. And that is with a much higher percentage of troops/population than we have had in Iraq.

It took us nine years and over 1,000,000 troops to finish the job in Japan.

We will end up with about 20,000 permanent troops in Iraq, similar to S. Korea. Most Americans forget we still have over 5000 troops and support personnel still in the Balkans. About 35,000 in Korea and another 30,000 in Okinawa. And those have been there for upwards 60 years now.

What can I say, I'm a natural optimist. (Not that you could tell that by the reaction of the sniveling hand-wringers on here).

Iraq may split into three countries, eventually, but that is largely irrelevant. The main strategic goal in Iraq was to gain leverage on two sides of Iran, one in Afghanistan in the east and the other in west, by establishing a permanent military land base presence in easy striking range of not only Iran, but Central Asia as well. Mostly to counterbalance Russian, Chinese and Indian influence in the largest remaining untapped oil and gas reserves left in the World, the Caspian-Aral Sea region of south central Asia.

And THAT is the unspoken, uncovered REAL strategic reason for invading Iraq. So if we end up with that permanent presence then we have fully achieved our objectives in the region.

Finally, someone who gets it!

If you don't understand why what Zoomie says is true, you need to really go educate yourselves on International Relations in theory and practice.

What are you fucking dense.. look at the context.. christ I feel like I am talking to idiots here... he said he gives two shits about us winning the hearts and minds... I am presenting an argument that he mind find a little closer to home...

This is exactly what I was talking about. You are so emotional about this that you will continue failed policy after failed policy because you think "it's the right thing to do." Here's the clue, if it is a FAILED policy, that means IT FAILED!!!

It doesn't work. It doesn't matter how much you believe it's right, IT DOESN'T WORK. That's why I don't care about it. I would rather pursue the policy that does work. The proven policy. The policy that continues to work when it is used, every time.

Perhaps you would feel better about my favoring the pursuit of that policy if I was apologetic about it. Well, too bad. I'm not. This political correct bullshit has to stop someplace. I am unabashedly in favor of the unconditional surrender of the enemy, using whatever means is required to get there. If you don't agree with the fact that we are fighting the war, the voting booth will be open to you when it's time to vote. See ya then.

So is it true then that PNAC said we would need another Pearl Harbor incident to push these radical plans? And then did the Bush Administration then let 9-11 happen so they could start the process? Because they would have never convinced us to war with Iraq or Afganistan if it weren't for 9-11. And are you admitting Bush lie about WMD's so he could take over Iraq? So then we are stealing oil.

We could have instead just figured out alternative energy solutions and let them swim in their oil.

And it is going to be very difficult to convince Shiite Iraq that we want a base there so we can wage war against their brothers in Iran. I believe the Iraqi's want us to leave. So does that mean it was all a failure?

Now that we turned over Iraq to the Shiites, we sort of created an ally to Iran, didn't we?

Saddam kept Iran in check. We shouldn't have outted him.

And wasn't Saddam selling us oil really cheap?

Muddled .... just really muddled thinking. (and I use the term loosely).

Muddled .... just really muddled thinking. (and I use the term loosely).

Here is your homework assignment. Watch the Utube interview of Howard Stern and Jesse the Body Ventura July 29, 2008 and then get back to me with your analysis.

He isn't a liberal. He's a member of the Reform Party.

Don't watch it, then you don't want to know the truth.

Here is your homework assignment. Watch the Utube interview of Howard Stern and Jesse the Body Ventura July 29, 2008 and then get back to me with your analysis.

He isn't a liberal. He's a member of the Reform Party.

Don't watch it, then you don't want to know the truth.

Well, at least I understand why your thinking is muddled. You understand that HS is an entertainer right? And despite JV's stint as governor of MN, he's a "wrestler" another entertainer.

In my parlance entertainers are known as clowns. Their purpose is to entertain you. If they had the ability to be serving a higher purpose in life, they would be. You should watch them clown for you. You should laugh and cry and clap when they do a good job. But you should never, NEVER listen to what they have to say much less take it seriously.

Sorry, I know I just wasted my time, but you seem to desperately need that advice. No, I'm not going to listen to the Utube you didn't link and I would not listen to Beavis and Butthead explaining their views on the topic either.

This is exactly what I was talking about. You are so emotional about this that you will continue failed policy after failed policy because you think "it's the right thing to do." Here's the clue, if it is a FAILED policy, that means IT FAILED!!!

It doesn't work. It doesn't matter how much you believe it's right, IT DOESN'T WORK. That's why I don't care about it. I would rather pursue the policy that does work. The proven policy. The policy that continues to work when it is used, every time.

Perhaps you would feel better about my favoring the pursuit of that policy if I was apologetic about it. Well, too bad. I'm not. This political correct bullshit has to stop someplace. I am unabashedly in favor of the unconditional surrender of the enemy, using whatever means is required to get there. If you don't agree with the fact that we are fighting the war, the voting booth will be open to you when it's time to vote. See ya then.

E= MC

Theres your solution douchebag... this is the practical application of your theory...

Last edited:
E= MC

Theres your solution douchebag... this is the practical application of your theory...

Sorry you're a hater. We used it twice to great effect. Not as great an effect as the fire bombing of Tokyo or Dresden, but greater symbolism don't you think? In these cases though, it is far better to give than receive. N'est pas?

Well, at least I understand why your thinking is muddled. You understand that HS is an entertainer right? And despite JV's stint as governor of MN, he's a "wrestler" another entertainer.

In my parlance entertainers are known as clowns. Their purpose is to entertain you. If they had the ability to be serving a higher purpose in life, they would be. You should watch them clown for you. You should laugh and cry and clap when they do a good job. But you should never, NEVER listen to what they have to say much less take it seriously.

Sorry, I know I just wasted my time, but you seem to desperately need that advice. No, I'm not going to listen to the Utube you didn't link and I would not listen to Beavis and Butthead explaining their views on the topic either.

Arnold and Reagan are 2 clowns?

You can't google search the interview?

This is why the GOP continues to dupe America.

We get rid of our bad leaders. You don't until its too late. stevens, delay, foley, gonzo, rumsfeld, abramoff, bush, chaney, vetter, craig, hastert and boehner.

Why do you think the gop is losing seats? because i'm right. so why are you still loyal? because you are brainwashed.

no way i'd call myself a democrat if they did what the gop did to america.

2000? fine 04? maybe. 08? you must be insane.

Arnold and Reagan are 2 clowns?

You can't google search the interview?

This is why the GOP continues to dupe America.

We get rid of our bad leaders. You don't until its too late. stevens, delay, foley, gonzo, rumsfeld, abramoff, bush, chaney, vetter, craig, hastert and boehner.

Why do you think the gop is losing seats? because i'm right. so why are you still loyal? because you are brainwashed.

no way i'd call myself a democrat if they did what the gop did to america.

2000? fine 04? maybe. 08? you must be insane.

Sorry, not a repub. Care to reload?

Forum List

Back