Bad News for the we lost dems.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Analysis: US now winning Iraq war that seemed lost - Yahoo! News

What ever will Obama do now? Pretend he and his buddies did not preach we had lost and had no chance of winning? I suspect he will pretend he never said any of that and go on about bring the troops home, even though he is going to send some of them to Afghanistan.

How does it feel you liberals? Telling us over and over the war was lost. There was no hope, we should cut and run? Wonder how you will now spin the Surge you opposed into being all your idea. How you never preached doom and gloom.

Such news just before an election. I can see it now, you will claim cause the war is being won it is no longer an issue and pretend you were never so sure it would fail. Looking for an escape by abandoning those pesky Iraqis that you claimed could never shoulder the load.

I don't ever remember Obama saying we lost and had no chance of winning, could you link to that, Wow?

Cut and run is actually a valid naval concept, but you wouldn't know that because you served where? The Boy Scouts?

Oh, and can you please explain to me how taking out Saddam and killing millions of innocent Iraqis was more important than catching bin laden...thanks.

Cool.. we won .. I guess the troops can head home in say.... 16mnths... Unfortunately that plays right into Obamas hands... I can understand why you cats are pissed...

Cool.. we won .. I guess the troops can head home in say.... 16mnths... Unfortunately that plays right into Obamas hands... I can understand why you cats are pissed...

I personally am not pissed at all about it, It is great that we can finally get out of there, with out it being a loss.

What does irk me is as you pointed it out it plays right into Obama's hands, when he was one of those who opposed the surge that helped make this all possible in the first place.

So if that makes me a pissed of cat, then MEOW!!

What ever will Obama do now? Pretend he and his buddies did not preach we had lost and had no chance of winning? I suspect he will pretend he never said any of that and go on about bring the troops home, even though he is going to send some of them to Afghanistan.

How does it feel you liberals? Telling us over and over the war was lost. There was no hope, we should cut and run? Wonder how you will now spin the Surge you opposed into being all your idea. How you never preached doom and gloom.

Such news just before an election. I can see it now, you will claim cause the war is being won it is no longer an issue and pretend you were never so sure it would fail. Looking for an escape by abandoning those pesky Iraqis that you claimed could never shoulder the load.

It must really hack you off that McCain is reduced to saying now that Obama's 16-month pull out plan is just about right.

We haven't "won" anything. Violence is down, which is good. But, that's a tactical metric. Its not a measure of "victory". Iraq is going to have a nominally pro-Iranian government, and sporadic violence will continue for years to come. Did we really spend a trillion dollars to go on a ghost hunt for WMD, and replace an anti-iranian dictator, with a pro-iranian Shia government?

The war isnt going to be a big issue. its going to be drilling and the economy. And as long as Obama keeps opposing domestic energy expansion, i think he is in trouble.

I don't ever remember Obama saying we lost and had no chance of winning, could you link to that, Wow?

Cut and run is actually a valid naval concept, but you wouldn't know that because you served where? The Boy Scouts?

Oh, and can you please explain to me how taking out Saddam and killing millions of innocent Iraqis was more important than catching bin laden...thanks.

The Marine Corps is part of the US Navy. We do the man's work for them. Cut and run as a Naval tactic has no bearing on the land.

You have a lot more options in land warfare than you do on the open seas where it's cut and dried he who has the best firepower and most armor wins.

What did we win?

The war isnt going to be a big issue. its going to be drilling and the economy. And as long as Obama keeps opposing domestic energy expansion, i think he is in trouble.

yep, the slogan this time will be "it's the economy, and gas prices stupid".

IMO McCain wins on both. Obama's tax and spend polices will only harm the economy more, not help it, and his opposition of Drilling will really hurt him.

Maybe that is why, despite how great everyone says he is, and how much the Media loves him. He is not pulling away from McCain. Not even close.

yay! an opinion piece on yahoo says we won the war!!

what was the cost of this unofficial victory?
$800 billion
4,122 US military dead
313 non military killed
30,409 military wounded
30% of troops have serious mental health problems (i personally know 1. he smothered his wife with a pillow. used to be a nice guy)
8,461 iraqi soldiers and police dead
50,000 - 600,000 iraqi civilians killed (no actual data available)
55,000 insurgents killed
2,255,000 iraqis displaced

Iraq War Results & Statistics as of July 16, 2008

but its finally over! woohooo!

Last edited:
yay! an opinion piece on yahoo says we won the war!!

what was the cost of this unofficial victory?
$800 billion
4,122 US military dead
313 non military killed
30,409 military wounded
30% of troops have serious mental health problems (i personally know 1. he smothered his wife with a pillow. used to be a nice guy)
8,461 iraqi soldiers and police dead
50,000 - 600,000 iraqi civilians killed (no actual data available)
55,000 insurgents killed
2,255,000 iraqis displaced

Iraq War Results & Statistics as of July 16, 2008

but its finally over! woohooo!

HMM ravi said it was Millions of Iraqis Dead.

LOL

Still waiting for that link on how we have killed millions of Civilians in Iraq ravi.

Frankly while up to 600,000 Iraqis have been killed, it was not us who have Killed most of them. Yes we killed some however It was terrorists, and Iraqis who killed Most them. By the hundreds a day.

Still waiting for that link on how we have killed millions of Civilians in Iraq ravi.

Frankly while up to 600,000 Iraqis have been killed, it was not us who have Killed most of them. Yes we killed some however It was terrorists, and Iraqis who killed Most them. By the hundreds a day.

There were not 600k killed. That is a fantasy number made up by an anti war group bent on spinning their crap. The Iraqi Government does in fact have numbers. Why? Well cause they issue death certificates and the hospitals report to them. When they were claiming 200k had died the Iraqi Government said 20 k. So you do the math.

As for Ravi, she is so full of shit her eyes are brown. And the next time she calls me Wow she will find out just how nasty I can be. She is a political hack, partisan piece of Garbage that routinely lies and distorts, she never backs up her claims because her claims are all fabricated in her pea brain. She uses her head as a hat rack and thinks with emotions. She "feels" things. Typical brain dead Liberal turd for brains. She "feels" it is right. She "feels" that her position is correct. She "feels" that we failed. Get the idea? If she had to think her head would explode because it is full of fumes from her ass and the spark of two brain cells rubbing together would ignite the gas and blow her head off.

The only difference between Ravi and Wow is she is a liberal and a female. She is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took her IQ and it failed to register. She is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared her dead except she uses her ass to keep going.

Forum List

Back