Bad news for pot smoking nicotine nazis

There are people who really believe that pot CURES cancer or at least prohibits it.

England has been slowly moving anti pot since several horrific attacks were perpetruated by pot addicts. The attack on Lisa Voice was so horrible she's had 16 surgeries on her face to try to repair the damage a pot addict did.

There are people who really believe that pot CURES cancer or at least prohibits it.

England has been slowly moving anti pot since several horrific attacks were perpetruated by pot addicts. The attack on Lisa Voice was so horrible she's had 16 surgeries on her face to try to repair the damage a pot addict did.

Isn't the word I bolded an oxymoron? I thought people couldn't get addicted to pot?

Isn't the word I bolded an oxymoron? I thought people couldn't get addicted to pot?

If it pot then it isn't supposed to be addicting. However some of the concentrates are classified as addicting, the black mamba, your honey oil, ect.

Based on what I have seen, I think it depends on the person. It looks to me like there are some people who become addicted to pot. just sayin'..........and that from a legal pothead.

If you read the op and the link your questions would be answered.
the op complains that the "war" against tobacco smokers and not against pot smokers is hypocritical.
I pointed out that the hypocracy goes further, people claiming to be enviornmentalists but using thousands of watts of grow lights to grow marijuana.
I worked a grow where the pg&e bill ran 6000 a month. Cigarette smoking was not allowed anywhere on the property. Pot smoking was required. The only way I found around it was to roll spliffs and mixing my tobacco with my pot.The owners were fanatics about recycling. They were also fanatics about conserving electricity in the house, but that was because their electric service was already overloaded from running 26000 watts of lights, ozone generators and who knows what else.
Additionally, the greedy growers had taken over the entire town. pushing farmers and industry out.

While I was there a little research revealed two items of interest;
1)three counties in california use more power than all the other counties west of the mississippi river combined
2) Humboldt county california has more reported missing people than the rest of the state

the hypocracy runs real deep up there in the emerald triangle.
I found the entire situation hypocritical, especially the power usage

BBC News - Health risks of cannabis 'underestimated', experts warn

Time to start shaming pot smokers?

Will pot "clinics" in CA make pot smokers go outside like they do with cigarette smokers? Or is it still only okay to hate cigarette smokers? I dont' understand retard liberal logic.
First, don't worry about being banished because marijuana smoke is in no way as offensive as tobacco smoke, which is foul. In fact, second-hand marijuana smoke is actually pleasant, much like the smell of leaves burning in the fall. (And it makes one feel rather nice.)

This report is warmed over 1960s Reefer Madness nonsense predicated on the intentionally false notion that pot smokers inhale as much smoke as cigarette smokers do, which is utterly false. Pot smoking must be catching on in the UK which is why we are reading this completely unfounded and fabricated bullshit. The same interests must have cause to feel threatened there as those who finance the anti-pot propaganda here, which are (mainly) the pharmaceutical, liquor and drug-testing industries and the law-enforcement industrial complex. Legal marijuana would have a serious impact on every one of them.

So don't be fooled by the lies put forth by these otherwise insignificant academic nobodies, most of whom would assert that cunnilingus causes baldness if someone paid them a few hundred dollars to say it. Just keep in mind that if just ten percent of their assertions were true the hospital wards would be overflowing with victims of the "devil weed." And remember that smoking is not the only way nor the best way to enjoy Nature's most noble plant.

as a cancer patient, and a legal marijuana patient I believe eating hash has shrunk my tumor. I am part of a study at uc-davis.

I digress, this is off topic.
Not entirely off-topic -- and it's good to hear from you. Everything you can contribute to the pro-cannabis cause has value.

Dr. Lester Grinspoon, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School, has emphatically stated in his book, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, that marijuana contains nothing which is capable of inducing biological addiction.

Certain individuals who are designated by professional behaviorists as addictive personalities because they are inclined to form psychological dependencies on anything from Pepsi Cola to Tostitos will insist they are "addicted" to marijuana and will manifest imagined symptoms of withdrawal if deprived of it. But if marijuana were in fact biologically addictive, as are just about all other recreational substances, outstandingly including beverage alcohol, an estimated 35%of the U.S. population (including me) would be strung-out junkies today.

Bottom line: No. Marijuana is not addictive. (But it does induce the "munchies" syndrome)

"Bad news for pot smoking nicotine nazis"

The OP title is confusing, there's no nicotine in pot.
Secondly the abuse of booze is harder on one's body, brain and mental health than weed.
Was this study funded by the liquor industry?
No doubt about it. The liquor, pharmaceutical and drug-testing industries and the law-enforcement industrial complex (including the prison construction industry).

Forum List

Back